DOING SW FROM HOME???

so we are allowed to add them all up into a weekly total, when i was with slimming world years ago, i was told we couldnt save them for the weekend, but if we can thats brilliant, can have a few treats on a saturday and sunday xx

so we are allowed to add them all up into a weekly total, when i was with slimming world years ago, i was told we couldnt save them for the weekend, but if we can thats brilliant, can have a few treats on a saturday and sunday xx

They say to try and have up to 15 syns a day, but I know lots of minis are like you and work them out over the week. See how it goes for a few weeks and if your losses are good, you doing it right, if they slow down then look again and change it around. We are all different what works for me may not work for you etc etc :)

Thanks everyone - I'll try to use them Syns.

I know 5.5 stones in 5 months is alot. I work it out at just over 3lbs a week. I'm hoping for a few big losses early on ideally - when I've dieted and excercised before that's usually what has happened. I won't be disappointed if I don't get there by August - just hoping for a loss on Monday for my first week! :)

Gaz

STS for me today. But ive not been able to exercise due to this really annoying cough. So not too disappointed

STS for me today. But ive not been able to exercise due to this really annoying cough. So not too disappointed

Hope your cough has gone.... you will get a good loss next time xx

Hi pippa it seems when i was searching the other day that pittas are no longer a hexb it used to be asda 55g wm pitta but it seems no more :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi pippa it seems when i was searching the other day that pittas are no longer a hexb it used to be asda 55g wm pitta but it seems no more :(

Pooo.....

The WW wholemeal pitta is a HEXB. Don't know what size they are though. The ones that come in a pack of six.

Yaaaay! Good to know i love a pitta. X

Have a medicinal hug :patback:..... any more dizzy turns?

Back