DOING SW FROM HOME???

Not a great week for me this week, my basic food diary is fab all main meals on plan, but then you look at my snacks section and it's definitely a diary of 2 halves! Way too much cake this week, not helped by my lovely work girlies, who take offence if I don't share but I think I'm going to have to offend them and next time they buy cakes mine is going in the bin!!! :)

Just made chickpea dahl loaf, I've died & gone to sw food heaven! *drools*

On another note, I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow!

Hi all I am 1.25lbs down this week, had wee but early WI (fri nite instead sat morn).

Jst back in from walk up 2 Slains Castle, had some quiet reflection time sitting @ my fave point listening 2waves crash on the cliffs. Jst goin 2 catch up on some tv & despise wot 2 make 4 dinner.

Hope u r all having a gd day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just made chickpea dahl loaf, I've died & gone to sw food heaven! *drools*

On another note, I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow!

Sounds nice - recipe? :)

1 can of chickpea dahl (Morrisons, Tesco and Asda are Syn Free)
Bachelors Beef Rice
3 eggs

Cook the rice per instructions on the packets

Whisk the eggs

Mix all ingredients together, put in a dish, I used a loaf tin but can use any tin.

Cook on 180 for half hour

1 can of chickpea dahl (Morrisons, Tesco and Asda are Syn Free)
Bachelors Beef Rice
3 eggs

Cook the rice per instructions on the packets

Whisk the eggs

Mix all ingredients together, put in a dish, I used a loaf tin but can use any tin.

Cook on 180 for half hour

Thanks, mite have that 2nite, was thinking chick pea curry & rice, decisions decisions!!!

Hi guys
I'm a first time poster.
I have been going to group since November 2013 and have lost give or take 2 stone which I am so happy about.
The plan works and for the first time in years feel happy with myself and the direction of my life.

But I feel that I am at that stage where group just isn't doing it for me any more. I like the group but it runs for ever and often can't stay for the image therapy.

So what I'm really asking is: how do people manage not going to group? I think I could do it at home on my own but would need to invest in good scales (recommendation please!) and how have

Hi guys
I'm a first time poster.
I have been going to group since November 2013 and have lost give or take 2 stone which I am so happy about.
The plan works and for the first time in years feel happy with myself and the direction of my life.

But I feel that I am at that stage where group just isn't doing it for me any more. I like the group but it runs for ever and often can't stay for the image therapy.

So what I'm really asking is: how do people manage not going to group? I think I could do it at home on my own but would need to invest in good scales (recommendation please!) and how have people made the transition from group to going alone. Did you put on weight?
Thanks in advance people!

Welcome!

I manage not going to group by using this site and the Facebook group as everyone is so supportive, more so here than the fb as they are quite mean some of them on that group.

My advise is to join your current stone group on here, eg. From 13 to 12 stone as everyone is in the same boat as you trying to get to the next stone. Also keep an eye on this page and as I weigh on a Monday from home, there is a page for that too

My friend also follows sw from home and she was a consultant many moons ago so she is a great support. I have a bridesmaid dress to get in and a holiday the month after so that helps me keep on track. I have been to sw classes on and off for 6 years and to be honest I have learnt so much more on here than I have ever done in class. Also I've never lost so much weight in a short space of time before and I think it is to do with having a goal and this site :)

Hi guys
I'm a first time poster.

So what I'm really asking is: how do people manage not going to group? I think I could do it at home on my own but would need to invest in good scales (recommendation please!) and how have people made the transition from group to going alone. Did you put on weight?

Hi there I've done both & lost with both. Granted put all back on on all occasions!! U could use the scales @ boots or tesco if u no u r goin 2b at the same place at the same time every wk other than that as long as u r using the same scales every wk. good luck wot ever u decide 2do x

Hi guys
I'm a first time poster.

Hi sweetie..... loads of people do it here without going to group... me included.... you'll be fine with us xx

I'm going to start from home tomorrow :) think it's pointless going to group to be told the same thing we all already no from being to group or this site save your money and get extra fry light/ yogs lol good luck all xx

Hi, I'm another newbie doing it alone. I've been using minimins for tips for a while and have found it to be brilliant, but have never posted before. Am trying really hard to get back on plan, have been ok this last week so I'm planning my food and sticking with it! x

Thanks all for the positive comments. It is very expensive, and it mounts up. I've had lots of health issues (signed off by GP) these last few weeks and I find it quite harsh that I have to use my holiday weeks or pay double again the next week. For this reason primarily I need more flexibility than that. So I think I have made my decision! eeekkk!! I just hope I don't fail and put on what I have worked so hard to loose.

I'm sure you will be fine there seems to be plenty info on here I've just started sw from home I was doing ww previously so far so good good luck

Hi guys!! Got through my first week without any chocolate, alcohol or full fat coke this week and haven't gone over my syns any day! Also cycled 30 miles too :). So excited weighing myself tomorrow - I've not given into temptation to jump on them midweek which was very very hard!!

Wish me luck - thanks for the support :) this site has been a god send looking for syns and options on the plan!! I'm just hoping that I've lost - I feel I have as a pair of jeans I put on weren't quite as tight but that could just be a placebo!!

Gaz

Hi guys!! Got through my first week without any chocolate, alcohol or full fat coke this week and haven't gone over my syns any day! Also cycled 30 miles too :). So excited weighing myself tomorrow - I've not given into temptation to jump on them midweek which was very very hard!!

Wish me luck - thanks for the support :) this site has been a god send looking for syns and options on the plan!! I'm just hoping that I've lost - I feel I have as a pair of jeans I put on weren't quite as tight but that could just be a placebo!!

Gaz
Well done, it sounds like you've had great week! Especially cycling 30 miles! I'm sure the looser pair of jeans are a good sign :)

Hi, I'm another newbie doing it alone. I've been using minimins for tips for a while and have found it to be brilliant, but have never posted before. Am trying really hard to get back on plan, have been ok this last week so I'm planning my food and sticking with it! x
Welcome and good luck for the coming week. Planning your food in advance will really help!

Another 1lb loss for me this week :bliss: will try to be more strict this week, although am quite happy considering pancake day was last week and I had a few!

Hi to all the newbies too

Back