DOING SW FROM HOME???

Struggling at the moment a bit. I had a gain last week and it's put me off my game.

I've been peeking at the scales and its not helping.

I peeked at the scales on Friday and I had a gain but was still a loss today so don't lose your motivation just yet. Just try pretend that all the nice things you want taste disgusting :yuk:

Well I stood on them this morning and was utterly shocked.

Gone from 19st 7.6lb to 18st 13lb :). Lost 8.6lb for my first week!! I'm very very happy right now!! Thanks everyone for your support!

Last edited:
Well done Gaz!

I have lost 3lb 3/4 this week, very chuffed with this :D I'm feeling fantastic at the moment!!

thats amazing well done x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Brilliant losses peeps :D

Hello new peeps.... usually I give everyone their own reply but am pushed for time....

You don't need a group there is lots of help and support on here xx

Well I stood on them this morning and was utterly shocked. Gone from 19st 7.6lb to 18st 13lb :). Lost 8.6lb for my first week!! I'm very very happy right now!! Thanks everyone for your support!

Well done you must be very happy with that result.

Well I stood on them this morning and was utterly shocked.

Gone from 19st 7.6lb to 18st 13lb :). Lost 8.6lb for my first week!! I'm very very happy right now!! Thanks everyone for your support!

Brilliant loss Gareth - very well done!!

Great losses. Yaaay! Every ounce counts big or small well done all!
1.5lb down for me today. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone again and well done to all of this weeks other losers :).

I am very happy!! I know when you've as much to lose as me it falls off at first but I wasn't expecting over half a stone in first week. I'll be cycling 10 miles more this week so I'm gonna pray for 5.4lb loss this week for the first stone :).

Happy Slimming Everyone!!

Well..... what a bunch of loooooosers....... Yay for you all.....

No weigh in for me this week..... I'm a woman of mystery :eek:

Very difficult day today :(. Left the house at 5.20am (from Preston) for a meeting in London 9.45am. Think I've done ok though - has 2 slices of wholemeal toast around 6am, had Nandos for Lunch (naughty for a lunchtime really but only thing I could think of which isn't too bad and realistically 'synable' - I had butterfly chicken with Spicy Rice and Corn on the Cob) and for dinner I had a jacket potato with spaghetti, small bit of lamb and chicken (obviously all fat cut of and both grilled). Should be ok tomorrow - only got to travel to the lovely Accrington!

Very difficult day today :(. Left the house at 5.20am (from Preston) for a meeting in London 9.45am. Think I've done ok though - has 2 slices of wholemeal toast around 6am, had Nandos for Lunch (naughty for a lunchtime really but only thing I could think of which isn't too bad and realistically 'synable' - I had butterfly chicken with Spicy Rice and Corn on the Cob) and for dinner I had a jacket potato with spaghetti, small bit of lamb and chicken (obviously all fat cut of and both grilled). Should be ok tomorrow - only got to travel to the lovely Accrington!

mmmm Nandos....

doesn't sound like you did too badly considering, perhaps you could have had some fruit to snack in between but maybe its just me that likes to snack (sitting in an office never helps)

Back