DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi guys, I'm a do it at home girl but I've been fairly bad lately. Have started and re-started quite a bit. Started again last Monday and had a sneaky weigh on Friday, normally I'd lose about 4lb by then so was annoyed when I only saw 2 gone. So what did I do? Broke it over weekend and the 2 I lost went back up again. It's nice to read people's comments on here and realise we all slip up and it's not an easy road for most of us. So back on track again and forward we go, good luck to everyone this week xx

Hehehe! Done that myself a few times :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I did it! I made it through the hardest day of the week for me, formally my junk food Tuesday. bad habit broken! Nothing can stop me now! 9 stone 7lbs here I come! Thank you for the support last night it really helped, I do want to be slim and healthy, I don't want to turn to junk food when I'm upset, lonely or bored. I'm not going to anymore.

I did it! I made it through the hardest day of the week for me, formally my junk food Tuesday. bad habit broken! Nothing can stop me now! 9 stone 7lbs here I come! Thank you for the support last night it really helped, I do want to be slim and healthy, I don't want to turn to junk food when I'm upset, lonely or bored. I'm not going to anymore.

That's great news - WELL DONE!

Hi! Newbie here.
I started monday, i have some books from last year that a friend has gave me, i havnt really ate much to be honest as im still working things out.

Also been reading so many threads on here, what a great forum it is, looking forward to sharing my journey with you all! Xx

Anybody else peeing a lot more?!? I've always had a good fluid intake so I can only assume it's the water content of the food I'm now eating??

Oh yes - and the *wind* in the first couple of weeks :eek:

It does settle down! Although, you should be drinking lots of water anyway as you know.

Anybody else peeing a lot more?!? I've always had a good fluid intake so I can only assume it's the water content of the food I'm now eating??

Actually yes I've been waking up in the night to go to the loo as well, not like me, I put it down to all the watermelon and red grapefruit I've been having! Needed a 'clear out' anyway after slim fast rubbish I did before slimming world, don't know what came over me! All that sugar!

Actually yes I've been waking up in the night to go to the loo as well, not like me, I put it down to all the watermelon and red grapefruit I've been having! Needed a 'clear out' anyway after slim fast rubbish I did before slimming world, don't know what came over me! All that sugar!

I've been going through the night too...suppose it all counts as exercise :-D

Hey hey :rolleyes:
..so I also visit the loo A LOT for piddles and also I go for the 'other' a lot too, I know its gross but... its really healthy and not uncomfortable what so ever , which is a good change for me as I suffer from IBS :what:
Xxx
Vanity xx
♥ Curse Of The Curves ♥
Wife to 'BamBam' 30/01/2010
Mummy to Baylie Emma 18/05/2012
♥ Goal : Loose TWO stone ♥

Morning all :) Well,I'm pretty much staying on plan but have been struggling the last day or so with superfree. I must be using more as I am running out of things!!! I do find it a bit repetitive though at times and was wondering what kind of things everybody else indulges in??

Maybe plan some different meals for next week? I have been eating the same things all week. I like green days but I tend to use it as an excuse to eat loads and I mean loads of pasta and rice! So trying to focus on beans and veg more.
What veg have you wanted to try but never have? Maybe add it to your shopping list and look up recipes to go with it.
at the moment I'm in love with red grapefruit and watermelon, both super speed foods as well

Back