DOING SW FROM HOME???

Maybe plan some different meals for next week? I have been eating the same things all week. I like green days but I tend to use it as an excuse to eat loads and I mean loads of pasta and rice! So trying to focus on beans and veg more.
What veg have you wanted to try but never have? Maybe add it to your shopping list and look up recipes to go with it.
at the moment I'm in love with red grapefruit and watermelon, both super speed foods as well

Hmmm...I think that's pretty much it. I also go for green days as I can make a pasta bake and get a good few portions from it. I work 6 days a week so I go for quick,easy,tried and tested recipes. I do have a stack of mags and recipes from when I had online membership. Think I need to set an hour or so aside on Sunday and get creative. Thankyou :) x

I think it's key we don't bore ourselves then we open ourselves up to self sabotage. I'm speaking for myself as well I do it every time! X

Had a massive lunch!! Could do with a nap, all for 2 syns. I only normally feel this full when I have eaten junk and binged so this replaced that, feel no gult has it was healthy and not going to affect my health :) don't think I'll have dinner though! Haha

Awh no I am wanting to binge..I have pasta ,various veg, huge breast of chicken for tea but no idea what to have. Iv plenty spices and everything to make a decent meal.
I feel like I am doing this maybe wrong. I want to stuff myself which is what I do when I feel rubbish.
I like compulsive over eat or something...

Any massive portion suggestions? Xx

♥ Curse Of The Curves ♥
Wife to 'BamBam' 30/01/2010
Mummy to Baylie Emma 18/05/2012
♥ Goal : Loose TWO stone ♥

Could you make some kind of pasta bake? I agree and have done this today, fill right up on free and low syn food, believe me, you will feel 100% better staying on plan rather than the guilt you feel after a fatty junk food binge! it's just not worth the guilt and weight gain

you have worked way too hard just ruin it with one meal x

Thank you for replying so quickly.. yes I have all ingredients for stir fry I bought some blue dragon dry noodles
Yesterday and have plenty of vegetables
Thank you xxx

♥ Curse Of The Curves ♥
Wife to 'BamBam' 30/01/2010
Mummy to Baylie Emma 18/05/2012
♥ Goal : Loose TWO stone ♥

Worried about this weekend :( although it's only one night, we're going to my in laws on Friday, I know their making fish and veg then fruit for dessert on the Friday evening so that's fine but I'm going out for lunch with my mother in law, I don't know where we're going so don't really know what to expect! Breakfast I can have fruit so that's ok, it's just lunch on the Saturday x

Worried about this weekend :( although it's only one night, we're going to my in laws on Friday, I know their making fish and veg then fruit for dessert on the Friday evening so that's fine but I'm going out for lunch with my mother in law, I don't know where we're going so don't really know what to expect! Breakfast I can have fruit so that's ok, it's just lunch on the Saturday x

I'm sure you'll be able to find something which isn't too bad.

Well folks we've made it to Friday (thank goodness!) 12 o clock I'm out that door, off to get my food shopping then home to do a few chores. Oh what an exciting life I lead :)

Have a great Friday everyone!

Don't know what it is about today but I feel really good about myself :) it's not the weekend feeling cause I work early on weekends!! Might be getting my confidence back! Hope you guys feel good as well, spreading the good vibes. Life's too short to hate yourself :) xxx

Don't know what it is about today but I feel really good about myself :) it's not the weekend feeling cause I work early on weekends!! Might be getting my confidence back! Hope you guys feel good as well, spreading the good vibes. Life's too short to hate yourself :) xxx

You certainly deserve to be this happy and confident, nearly hit the first target! Well done you did fantastic this week. :p

4 &1/4 off for me today :bliss::wee:

Goal!!!! Yaaay - do you feel great? Well done Sara great work. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks.....now i've got here i'm trying to decide whether to try and go further and take the goal weight to 10st...not sure if that is realistic though.

Back