DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thanks.....now i've got here i'm trying to decide whether to try and go further and take the goal weight to 10st...not sure if that is realistic though.

Well if you feel you can try it go for it. If it doesnt budge then your still at your original target. Win win situation.
Whatever you decide well done maybe ill get there by christmas too. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sara that's amazing!! You must feel fantastic
well done on all the losses, I'm back from Birmingham and actually I stayed on plan all the time! When we got to my in laws we had smoked salmon with salad for starter then sea bass and boiled veg, for breakfast I had fruit then we had lunch out (that I was so nervous of!) I ended up having jacket potato (no butter) with beans and salad, when we got home from shopping I had boiled eggs and one slice toast HXb :) very very pleased!!

Last edited:
Hiya everyone, slow losses for me again this week only half a pound but better off than on, I am using my exercise bike most nights and my losses seem to be even slower since starting it, maybe I'm losing inches instead?? My clothes certainly don't feel tighter so ??? I am so pleased though that my son who has been doing it with me has now lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks!! He is only 10 but he weighed 8st 7 which is very overweight for his age/height. I have to say he carries it very well and has never been bullied or anything but he will be off to senior school soon and kids can be so mean :/

3.2lb loss for me today :). That's 1st 2.8lb down now. I'm look forward to being in them 17s next week :). Gonna make a big push for them this week!!!

Well done to all the other losers!

Well done everyone on the losses :bliss: I weighed myself on Saturday and the lb i gained had gone so i'm hoping when I weigh on Thursday this week its stayed away!! Got my Fitbit flex yesterday so will be trying to hit the daily targets now :)

I've put on half a pound this week but have had some family celebrations including a Chinese eat-til-you-can't-move and birthday cake so I'm happy enough with that. Back on it big style now. No other celebrations/excuses coming up that I know of before my holiday in 27 days. Just got a couple of pounds I'd like to shift.

Spurred on by all of the amazing results I've read this morning.........Well done everyone!!!! #HappyMondays

Does anyone know the syn values for Pizza Hut? Meant to be going on Thursday and I don't know what I can have :(

Pippa I think if you look in the eating out section there's bound to be something in there.... enjoy!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thought i' d treat myself today to one of my dads home made scones which ended up being about 13 syns.....as nice as it was i think i'd rather have had a kitkat at 5.5 syns. My tummy apparently has got used to not eating highly synned food.

Does anyone know the syn values for Pizza Hut? Meant to be going on Thursday and I don't know what I can have :(
Type in pizza hut syns to google there was a link to someone called amanda which had some pizza hut syns on...not sure how accurate they are but they might point you in the right direction.

I done a sneaky weigh in tonight and I am delighted to be down to 8st 7lbs. That's 7lbs in the last 2 weeks. Two more lbs and I'm at target. Total lost in 7 weeks is 16lbs. So proud of myself. Hope everyone has a good week :)

Sent from my tablet using MiniMins

Morning guys.
I am really upset at the moment. I am a dress size down, have eaten well all week, been walking more than normal ( doing 5.5 miles yesterday alone ) and have gained 4lb????
I know I am not due on till next week and but am a bit constipated due to IBS, but I am at a loss and really fed up now. I seem to lose 4lb in a couple of weeks and then, bang, it's back on again! :(:(:(:(:(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back