DOING SW FROM HOME???

I hope I'll get used to this. I'm not used to eating all the fruit and veg. So far today I've had 2 weetabix with 250ml semi skimmed milk and banana, then for lunch I had garlic and mushroom pasta and sauce, handful of green and red grapes plus 2 satsumas. 1 baked crisps and fun size maltesers. I just worry I'm not having enough third of the plate. The other thing is that I don't know what to have for lunches when I'm at work, I need cold lunches, any ideas? I can't think of any xx

Everyone does so well on it! I still don't really get it - I'm always EE I think but I don't really know :S.

Doughnuts in the office been staring at me all day :S

Yep that's right. I tend to stick to EE just to avoid confusion, but everyone is different. I also plan my meals with military precision so there is no room for manoeuvre! Your day looks great though and unless you want double healthy extras you can easily make it an EE day (as long as you keep to your 1/3 superfree).

Yeah,I have 1/3 superfree but it is pretty much down to how many hex's I want as to how my day goes!!! I used to always want my full quota but EE is showing me that meals can be filling and satisfying with one of each :)

Had a bad few days food wise. Tuesday was spent hosting a mothers day shop in school then wrapping all the gifts which also involved pizza and chocolate. Today went and joined a job agency (not worked in 4 years cause of the kids) then parents took me to john lewis for chocolate cake.....not the best lunch in the world.

I finally get to goal weight then eat all this. Will be good rest of the week then see the damage on saturday.

Currently feeling sorry for myself. It's fajitas for tea but the way my family eat them it's nachos covered in melted cheese and loads of sour cream and salsa for starter, then wraps of fajitas with more sour cream, salsa & cheese.

For me it's chicken, peppers, onion & rice... Getting loads of comments about my weight loss now so just need to carry on and stop feeling sorry for myself that I can't have what they're having!

Currently feeling sorry for myself. It's fajitas for tea but the way my family eat them it's nachos covered in melted cheese and loads of sour cream and salsa for starter, then wraps of fajitas with more sour cream, salsa & cheese.

For me it's chicken, peppers, onion & rice... Getting loads of comments about my weight loss now so just need to carry on and stop feeling sorry for myself that I can't have what they're having!

Youre doing amazingly well!! It's just extras that make it so fatty, you know if you eat it then you'll feel like it wasn't worth it, I always do. Feel proud of yourself

Youre doing amazingly well!! It's just extras that make it so fatty, you know if you eat it then you'll feel like it wasn't worth it, I always do. Feel proud of yourself

Thank you and you are right, it's not worth it Well I did it, I ate my boring tea. I was just disappointed because there are so many tasty but healthy teas you can have on this diet. Onwards and downwards (in weight) lol xx

Thank you and you are right, it's not worth it Well I did it, I ate my boring tea. I was just disappointed because there are so many tasty but healthy teas you can have on this diet. Onwards and downwards (in weight) lol xx

I had a boring dinner lol! Mini ryvitas HXb, 6 extra light laughing cows and grapes! Random. I'm eating too much at lunch! Think of the new clothes when you get to target! Xx

I have to be honest.. I was planning a massive binge tomorrow :( don't know why I wanted to do it. I normally get a tesco shop full of junk and sit and eat it! I always feel guilty and horrific after but I haven't had one since I started slimming world two weeks ago. I have a self sabotage button but my husband has saved me, he's not feeling well and is staying home tomorrow. Inside I was a bit gutted but thankful as well. It's such a strange feeling!! I always try to ruin it for myself but this time he saved me, he doesn't know it and never will but he has! I'm over it now, treated myself to some pampering products with the money I would've spent on rubbish food. So planning a pamper day instead and looking at all my smaller clothes :) my binges have set me back for way too long, I wanted to be a lot lighter than I am right now for my holiday in a month, now I'm the same weight and binging has ruined my life. They are gone now! So long binges! I don't need you in my life anymore!

I have to be honest.. I was planning a massive binge tomorrow :( don't know why I wanted to do it. I normally get a tesco shop full of junk and sit and eat it! I always feel guilty and horrific after but I haven't had one since I started slimming world two weeks ago. I have a self sabotage button but my husband has saved me, he's not feeling well and is staying home tomorrow. Inside I was a bit gutted but thankful as well. It's such a strange feeling!! I always try to ruin it for myself but this time he saved me, he doesn't know it and never will but he has! I'm over it now, treated myself to some pampering products with the money I would've spent on rubbish food. So planning a pamper day instead and looking at all my smaller clothes :) my binges have set me back for way too long, I wanted to be a lot lighter than I am right now for my holiday in a month, now I'm the same weight and binging has ruined my life. They are gone now! So long binges! I don't need you in my life anymore!

In a month you can lose at least half a stone and that makes the world of a difference. I am a massive comfort eater and like to reward myself with naughty food, you just have to over come these urges, they pass quite quickly, like my feeling sorry for myself part earlier. Lol. Have a nice day feeling better about yourself with your husband. Looking at smaller clothes I used to wear helped to motivate me hope it does for you too :) xx

In a month you can lose at least half a stone and that makes the world of a difference. I am a massive comfort eater and like to reward myself with naughty food, you just have to over come these urges, they pass quite quickly, like my feeling sorry for myself part earlier. Lol. Have a nice day feeling better about yourself with your husband. Looking at smaller clothes I used to wear helped to motivate me hope it does for you too :) xx

Thank you Hun, I'm really happy he's staying home, it's helped me a lot cause I would never eat like that in front of him! I'd feel like some kind of animal! I have a lot of size 10 clothing, never worn though, I've never been lower than a 12! I have so many clothes I want to wear!
Im the same, I think if I have a bad day, I'll have a treat lunch or if I have done well at something I'll have a treat. I have to keep at it for a month then I think I'll break the habit as I normally have a binge meal/day every week or two. We will get there! Xx

Got a poorly little girl with chest and ear infection. Been awake most of the night and so tempted to eat junk. Got some wedges in the oven and trying to wait but the biscuits are calling.

Feeling loads better this morning! Got a lovely 100% food plan today, had melon and grapefruit for breakfast, jacket potato, cheese and beans for lunch and veggie chilli and rice for dinner :)

my scales are showing a pound gain though :( think that might be my portion sizes with rice and pasta I always seem to go over the top! Hopefully a STS this week, I'll be weighing in on Saturday

Feeling loads better this morning! Got a lovely 100% food plan today, had melon and grapefruit for breakfast, jacket potato, cheese and beans for lunch and veggie chilli and rice for dinner :) my scales are showing a pound gain though :( think that might be my portion sizes with rice and pasta I always seem to go over the top! Hopefully a STS this week, I'll be weighing in on Saturday

Ha ha your day sounds very like mine!!
I had melon for breakfast, jacket potato with cheese and salad for lunch and am having curry and rice for dinner!!! Great minds huh!

Really looking forward to my chilli, worked a bit later than I wanted so it needs more cooking! Making enough for us both tomorrow as well, or at least him to take to work tomorrow.
we have a charity quiz tomorrow night and they are laying on food, I've just decided to avoid everything and eat before we go! We're allowed to bring snacks so going to bring my HXb mini ryvitas! Glad I chose slimming world I feel I know exactly where I am, if you know what I mean? In the books I know exactly what I can have and don't have to think about it. I have also started enjoying planning and cooking meals again.

Hi guys, new gal here. I joined online on Tuesday and I'm loving SW so far. I think my down fall was always drinking wine of an evening. I didn't realise how many syns I was consuming! I am shocked. So here I am with my peppermint tea?.

Back