DOING SW FROM HOME???

Welcome rockyroad!! Good luck! I love peppermint tea!

Im going it alone too - started following SW beginning of March, and actually enjoying this new way of eating! A first for many many diets I been on.
:D

Oh no :( I don't know what's happened! I've put on 2 pounds!! I have stuck to plan totally since I have started. I'm so upset. I go on holiday in a month I wasn't expecting to gain weight :( I need to think

Oh no! - don't let it put you off track sweetie, our bodies can do some really weird things to us sometimes. Water retention, hormones, exercise etc can all have an odd effect at times. try to keep your chin up and carry on with the plan. I know some people only WI once a month because of those things. We are all here for you, as my daughter's teacher used to say 'Just keep swimming!'

Thank you, I think weighing in once or twice a month might help so going to try that, and it know that pasta and rice and free food but I might measure out my portions from now on, I think it might be eating too much!
Im going to stay on plan and have done, I'm not giving up! Just keep swimming! X

So strange, I have measured myself and I have lost an inch from each area of my bust, waist and hips! So there inches lost in total. I might just do my measurements each week and weigh in every two weeks instead

Must be honest, if I don't see a loss on the scales, I check my measurements and usually see inch loss instead, which is nice coz u can see the results even though it's not reflected on the scales!! well done :)

I normally weigh in on Saturday morning but I just wanted to look, I don't see it changing before tomorrow really x

Sneaky peaks are dangerous! Have faith in the plan - it really does work. A number on the scale should not have the power to make you really upset, but I know how you feel.

Sneaky peaks are dangerous! Have faith in the plan - it really does work. A number on the scale should not have the power to make you really upset, but I know how you feel.

I know and I hate how it does make me feel, I've had on plan food today, not going give up at the first hurdle that's for sure x

Hated going out tonight, I feel really negative but I was basically verbally harassed by a stupid drunk woman asking me why I wasn't having kids!! I don't know this woman from Adam but she took it upon herself to go on at me about kids and how I'll change my mind and I should have them. I'm 28 and my husband and I got married knowing we both equally didn't want kids, and that was end of. I told her politely to stop asking me and to drop it. She kept on going! How dare she! It's nothing to do with her, were at a charity quiz and she thinks she has the right to talk to me this way (after having a go at me for not drinking) I told her maybe she should stop asking as I might have problems conceiving and you might be really upsetting me. She said, you can always adopt.....!!!! What the hell!! I'm so mad I can't sleep she made it so awkward I have never been so upset! She was meant to be a psychologist! I had to ignore her the rest of the night to keep my dignity I am so mad. Why do I have to justify my life choices to anyone?! Then I watched as she ate a full plate of chocolate brownies. I couldn't say good bye to he, her husband apologised for her but still. She should've known when to stop.
Sorry for the rant I'm just so upset and mad, I shouldn't have to justify my life to anyone then to have it undermined like that by saying, you'll change your mind! :(

Is it possible to bookmark the last post to save scrolling through?

If you click on 'settings' at the top of the page it takes you to your subscribed threads that have new posts. To the left of this page there are red envelope icons. Just to the right of the envelopes are small blueish circles. The circles are between the envelope icon and the thread title. Click on the circle and it will take you to the first unread post in that thread.

Hated going out tonight, I feel really negative but I was basically verbally harassed by a stupid drunk woman asking me why I wasn't having kids!! I don't know this woman from Adam but she took it upon herself to go on at me about kids and how I'll change my mind and I should have them. I'm 28 and my husband and I got married knowing we both equally didn't want kids, and that was end of. I told her politely to stop asking me and to drop it. She kept on going! How dare she! It's nothing to do with her, were at a charity quiz and she thinks she has the right to talk to me this way (after having a go at me for not drinking) I told her maybe she should stop asking as I might have problems conceiving and you might be really upsetting me. She said, you can always adopt.....!!!! What the hell!! I'm so mad I can't sleep she made it so awkward I have never been so upset! She was meant to be a psychologist! I had to ignore her the rest of the night to keep my dignity I am so mad. Why do I have to justify my life choices to anyone?! Then I watched as she ate a full plate of chocolate brownies. I couldn't say good bye to he, her husband apologised for her but still. She should've known when to stop. Sorry for the rant I'm just so upset and mad, I shouldn't have to justify my life to anyone then to have it undermined like that by saying, you'll change your mind! :(

I can't believe how rude this woman was how dare she speak to you that way.

Lost 1lb....was really surprised as had a couple of very bad days in the week. Was unsure on whether to change my goal weight from 10st 7lb to 10st am now 10st 6lb. Might leave it till next week and see what happens.

There are people out there that are just soooo rude. Well done for keeping your cool and not chinning her!!
Hope your feeling ok today, you dont need to explain yourself to anyone. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all and Happy Mother's Day. Going to Blackpool to see our grandsons today. The youngest is 2 and we are going out for a meal. I have no idea what the menu will be like so can't plan ahead. I'll just have to hope for the best!!! Our grandson was an early arrival,7 weeks early,and spent 3 weeks in hospital,so I WILL be having a wee slice of his cake in celebration of him now being a beautiful,chunky 2 year old. Have a great day everyone :)

Hated going out tonight, I feel really negative but I was basically verbally harassed by a stupid drunk woman asking me why I wasn't having kids!! I don't know this woman from Adam but she took it upon herself to go on at me about kids and how I'll change my mind and I should have them. I'm 28 and my husband and I got married knowing we both equally didn't want kids, and that was end of. I told her politely to stop asking me and to drop it. She kept on going! How dare she! It's nothing to do with her, were at a charity quiz and she thinks she has the right to talk to me this way (after having a go at me for not drinking) I told her maybe she should stop asking as I might have problems conceiving and you might be really upsetting me. She said, you can always adopt.....!!!! What the hell!! I'm so mad I can't sleep she made it so awkward I have never been so upset! She was meant to be a psychologist! I had to ignore her the rest of the night to keep my dignity I am so mad. Why do I have to justify my life choices to anyone?! Then I watched as she ate a full plate of chocolate brownies. I couldn't say good bye to he, her husband apologised for her but still. She should've known when to stop.
Sorry for the rant I'm just so upset and mad, I shouldn't have to justify my life to anyone then to have it undermined like that by saying, you'll change your mind! :(

Omg I can't believe there people who are soooo rude and not respect people choices. Try and not let her get to you. Unfortunately one my friend's husband is a bit like that, my hubby and I are trying but after last years event we're just seeing how it goes, but if I don't drink he's on my case and saying I must be pregnant etc... I choose not to cos its cheaper on water, i can stick to my eating plan and not waste syns.... But Omg!!!! He does not drop it, then makes me feel like a failure cos I havent got pregnant yet..... The worst thing i they've gone thru problematic pregnancies so you would think he will be more sensitive.... But nooooooo... Arrrhghhhh I now avoid my friend cos of him, which isn't fair sorry for the rant, hearing about these insensitive people makes me angry!!!!

Lost 1/2 lb which is a miracle as lots of things have 'accidentally' fallen into my mouth this week! Must be the exercise keeping it off?? Anyway spent the morning looking through old food diaries to try and get back on track this week. Get paid tomorrow so I can go and splurge on healthy food :)

Back