DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi!

I'm also a home slimmer as can't afford the classes.....here are my top tips!

*i plan a 'diet free' night once a mth, sometimes twice. Helps give me an incentive to stay good in between.

*use this site for motivation & support, recipe ideas etc.

*trying new recipes stops boredom & means ur more likely to stick.

* I plan my weekly meals & food shop accordingly, if it's not in the house then you won't eat it! Plus, if my planner says I'm having fish & veg on Weds, I'm more likely to go through with it.

*consider birthdays, work nights out etc? plan ahead! Be extra good that week! ( or the week after....)

*i keep a daily food diary to track HEXs and syns

*i put my weekly weight loss on the calendar so I can see my progress.

*Set yourself mini goals as well as long term.

:)

These are some great ideas! Thank you, I am doing it from home too :)

What a great post. Sums it all up. Fantastic advice. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad the be of service :)

I also reward myself with new clothes.... I often actually just need them once I've lost a bit!

Great ideas! i too am doing it from home so it's great to come on here for advice and supportx

Just got my scales and they say different if I move them from one place to another :( in the living room I'm 3lb heavier than in the kitchen !

I bought them because I'm usually going to boots and weighing there and thought this would be easier, but don't know which reading is accurate.

Anyone else have this problem?

Hi can anyone tell me is half a cup of uncooked rice per person correct I know its unlimited but don't want to over do it x

I always keep my scales in the same place, I just leave them out in the bathroom.

1lb gain this week to take me back up to goal weight. Completely went off plan for a variety of reasons the main one being no self control over cakes and chocolate. Didn't want to weigh as thought damage would be worse but pleased to find it was only 1lb need to remember though if carry on the same way that would wipe out all the hard work to get here in first place. Back on plan.

1lb gain this week to take me back up to goal weight. Completely went off plan for a variety of reasons the main one being no self control over cakes and chocolate. Didn't want to weigh as thought damage would be worse but pleased to find it was only 1lb need to remember though if carry on the same way that would wipe out all the hard work to get here in first place. Back on plan.

Well done for carrying on and being in the right mind set :D

I went off plan a bit myself last night, we had a Indian takeaway, I ordered a dansak for 6 syns and a chapatti for 7 more, when we got it home there was an extra chapattis & popadoms, my will power could not resist eating half of the extra chapatti and popadoms :(

It was just one meal, it can't screw up the week that much for me! 100% until Monday! X

Thank you so much for your uplifting words. First week and 4lbs down!
Here's to a happier me!
Thanks again xxx

2&1/4 off for me ;)

Thanks everyone the hubby to be managed 7lbs in his first week.
He's already half way there x

Back