DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi everyone. Returning to this thread after a time away. Struggle without he support from here. Wi tomorrow after my first official week back on slimming world. Just wondered if anyone has a recipe for toad in the hole. Its hubby's favourite and I was hoping if I can serve him up something he really likes he will stop going in about take aways and treat nights lol

Hi everyone. Returning to this thread after a time away. Struggle without he support from here. Wi tomorrow after my first official week back on slimming world. Just wondered if anyone has a recipe for toad in the hole. Its hubby's favourite and I was hoping if I can serve him up something he really likes he will stop going in about take aways and treat nights lol

if you use the search facility you'll find several recipes. However, double check the Syns as the way sausages are made might have changed since the recipe was posted. You could try using free Quorn or LM red onion sausages but I suspect your OH will want a real meat sausage.

Please help so confused some people say wholemeal weight watchers pittas are syn free also co ops syn free or should I say hex b some people don't, please some one help clear this up. Thanks in advance x

Please help so confused some people say wholemeal weight watchers pittas are syn free also co ops syn free or should I say hex b some people don't, please some one help clear this up. Thanks in advance x

None of them are syn free hun. You can count 1 weightwatchers wholemeal pitta as a hexb but that's the only brand. If you like wraps you can get some from Asda,called Bfree. They are gluten free and can be found in the 'free from' section,also 1 for a hexb. Hope that helps :)

Just a tad bit weight off for me this week. Would of happily taken a STS actually so can't complain at all #HappyMondayEveryone

Hi could anyone please tell me if the quorn frozen burgers are free on green day and the new 4 pack frozen quorn turk'y burgers free? Thank you x

The turkey burgers (frozen 4 pack) are free, ordinary burgers (frozen) are half a syn.

None of them are syn free hun. You can count 1 weightwatchers wholemeal pitta as a hexb but that's the only brand. If you like wraps you can get some from Asda,called Bfree. They are gluten free and can be found in the 'free from' section,also 1 for a hexb. Hope that helps :)
thank you that's brill

Having a tough day (and it's only 09:09!) Due on today, feel dreadful and have the opportunity to eat off plan ALL DAY at work with various meetings. Must remember - holiday is only 13 days away and feeling good about myself then has gotta taste better than any food I eat now!!! AAAgh

If you try and stick to EE today that might be an easier choice. Stay strong and remember feeling good for your hols is better than unhealthy food!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Some great ideas on here! x

Hi everyone,

I've lost a pound since my last 'check in' on here. I had a couple of moments where I did eat a bit too much, but exercise helped with that.

manicdeb - I felt the same last week, I just wanted to eat all day at one point. In the end I ended up having a couple of treats and then got back on plan, I try not to deny myself anything else I will just want it more.

Thanks folks. Yes I only ever do EE. I generally save my syns for chocolate on an evening as it always feels great to be able to do that so I'm desperately trying to hold on.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Does any1 know syns in sainburys tzatziki? Ive got a ready pot to use saves me making my own.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back