DOING SW FROM HOME???

I can't wiat till Friday morning weigh in. I really want a loss this week.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi peeps, Im going to try the pizza recipe in the mag, but will make wholemeal base. does anyone know if I make 120g of wholemeal dough could it be classed as 2 hexbs? Im trying to save the syns if poss.

Hi peeps, Im going to try the pizza recipe in the mag, but will make wholemeal base. does anyone know if I make 120g of wholemeal dough could it be classed as 2 hexbs? Im trying to save the syns if poss.

I remember reading about people using a tesco wholemeal bread mix which could be counted as a hexb for 60g. I would have thought this would be the same but somebody out there is probably better informed than me :) Hope you get your answer as I would also like to know x

Well ive counted it as hexb, it was gorgeous!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I weigh myself on Friday and am hoping it'd be more than a pound! I seem to only lose a pound per week. Anybody got tips how to lose more? Xxx

I weigh myself on Friday and am hoping it'd be more than a pound! I seem to only lose a pound per week. Anybody got tips how to lose more? Xxx

More superfree, look at your portion sizes and/or mix up your days from red/green and EE.

lb a week is a good steady amount though hun, they say the slower you loose it the longer you keep it off ;)

More superfree, look at your portion sizes and/or mix up your days from red/green and EE.

lb a week is a good steady amount though hun, they say the slower you loose it the longer you keep it off ;)

I agree there LyndaAnn.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone ... I'm doing it from home so know ill use this thread for lots of support :)

Got my wi tomorrow. I suffer from ibs and I feel it's slowing my loss down due to bloating. I feel I never get an accurate reading on the scales so I'm petrified for tomorrow x x

Had my weigh in and sts I'm gutted 4 gym trips and personal trainer also not alcohol and hardly any treat.
I'm gutted had to go to bed early half way through my dinner due to ibs.... Surely this is why I can't loose weight can anyone help? X

Oh mate, is there anyone you can be reffered to re the ibs and weight loss. Have you asked your PT they may have come across it and be able to help.
I wish you the best of luck. Sorry i cant help you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Amz2809 have you just started exercising or is it something you've been doing for a while. Sure someone said earlier in the thread that if you start exercising you may see a delay in weight loss while your body adjusts.....not sure if its correct but it certainly makes sense to me. Keep your chin up lass your doing great xx

Amz2809 have you just started exercising or is it something you've been doing for a while. Sure someone said earlier in the thread that if you start exercising you may see a delay in weight loss while your body adjusts.....not sure if its correct but it certainly makes sense to me. Keep your chin up lass your doing great xx

I really hope this is the case... I'm going to use your words as inspiration.. My body is just adjusting so hopefully I'll have a big drop. It's funny as when I'm not having an ibs attack I feel the slimmest I've been in years and can't understand why it doesn't correspond with the scales x x

I really hope this is the case... I'm going to use your words as inspiration.. My body is just adjusting so hopefully I'll have a big drop. It's funny as when I'm not having an ibs attack I feel the slimmest I've been in years and can't understand why it doesn't correspond with the scales x x

Morning

Have u seen ur dr about ibs? I used 2 suffer really badly & anything would cause an attack but got tabs from dr 2 take & whether all in my mind or actually worked I now suffer very little & only certain foods bring it in now. In saying that I now find myself very constipated & find myself having 2 take laxatives @ least once a wk :-( can't win!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning everyone and Happy Monday! Hope you all had a nice weekend?

I've knocked my target weight down a pound as my holiday clothes fit very comfortably now and I don't wanna make them any looser or I'll be able to pull my shorts down without unbuttoning them lol.

I'll be on board that Tommy Cook flight to GC this time next week woop woop....And for most it's a short week this week too. !

Have a great day everyone!

Back