DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi everyone I joined SW online today so doing it from home. I have bad anxiety and IBS so decided a group wouldn't be for me!

Amz2809 I was prescribed mebeverine for my IBS and it's helped, plus cutting out dairy and most wheat, I feel tons better! I buy lactofree products which is milk with the lactose removed. My tummy is so much calmer now though I do still get some flare ups.

Morning all. Food planned and logged for the day. Very cold - scrape the car cold :-(

Feeling positive at the moment. Mum sent me up a picture of me 11yrs ago when I was probably about 3st lighter. Think I will use this as my motivation, will nd 2 make copies to carry about with me anytime I feel like going off plan. Started exercise again last nite, interval runs on treadmill & 10min belly blast. Long may it continue.

Hope everyone has a lovely day x

Ps will,post the pic l8r. Mite try the spilt foto thing, nd 2 find an app 2 do this!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi All. Im new here. Well joined this forum a while ago but never really wrote much.
I started slimming world online last week (Mon) wasn't sure how I'd get on not being part of a group. Had a weekend away planned and family meal but amazingly lost 7lb in my 1st week :) So so shocked as have always been sceptical about S/W - How can you eat so much and lose weight?
I did weightwatchers 4 years ago - lost 1st for a wedding and put it straight bk on (+ more) :eek:
I'm really looking forward to using this forum to keep me motivated and for inspiration.

Good luck to you all :)

What a fab start!!! Welcome and keep up the good work. I still can't believe how much tasty food we can eat and enjoy...I even have my skinny OH on board,he loves my SW chilli and Hunters Chicken :)

That's a great first weight loss - keep up the good work!

Thanks both :)

Im just planning my shopping for this weeks meals and looking forward to getting back to cooking from scratch.

NEWSFLASH FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT GO TO GROUPS:

Alpen light bars are no longer a hexb! :(
Now what do I do? I live on these?:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

NEWSFLASH FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT GO TO GROUPS:

Alpen light bars are no longer a hexb! :(
Now what do I do? I live on these?:eek:

I noticed this last night too - it has changed to 2 harvest morn bars under 70 cals each. I cant understand why theyve changed it. Alpen light are the same cals I think.
Ive only just started online on the 7th so still getting to grips with it.

App fibre content changed if you have the old boxes carry on with hex. New boxes are new ingreduents.
Whats the other bars you mentioned are they any good and where do get them please

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I havent tried them yet but theyre from Aldi. We shop in Aldi so will pick some up later - Im sure they'll be nice. Plus theyre cheaper :)

I havent tried them yet but theyre from Aldi. We shop in Aldi so will pick some up later - Im sure they'll be nice. Plus theyre cheaper :)

I don't know if you'll find them, to be honest. They seem to have been out of stock in lots of Aldis lately, judging by the posts on here. I've never seen them in my local Aldi.

Oh no! I just thought Id have a look later when shopping.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy Easter everyone, :17729: I'm sure I will be doing this at some point over the nxt week :confused:

Yay 2lb off this again taking me back into the 17's. Very happy bunny! Have great easter guys.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hey guys im new to the site just started following slimming world from home, found the classes to difficult to make time for. Any suggestions for following at home?

hey guys im new to the site just started following slimming world from home, found the classes to difficult to make time for. Any suggestions for following at home?

My suggestions are

- Stick with this forum, so helpful! Join the weight bracket page as everyone is in the same boat and aiming to be in the next stone bracket down

- Got any queries on syns etc, Google it as someone will of asked the same question before you & it's quicker than asking on here.

- Keep a food diary (on here or yourself) & be honest with syns as your only kidding yourself. I have a food diary and I keep my weight and measurements in the back of it.

Back