DOING SW FROM HOME???

2.5 on. Think it starting exercise but that may b a myth 2 make us all feel btr!! House all tidied, watching some tv then go get exercise done - well thats the plan anyway! !

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi All. Im new here. Well joined this forum a while ago but never really wrote much.
I started slimming world online last week (Mon) wasn't sure how I'd get on not being part of a group. Had a weekend away planned and family meal but amazingly lost 7lb in my 1st week :) So so shocked as have always been sceptical about S/W - How can you eat so much and lose weight?
I did weightwatchers 4 years ago - lost 1st for a wedding and put it straight bk on (+ more) :eek:
I'm really looking forward to using this forum to keep me motivated and for inspiration.

Good luck to you all :)

Brilliant start xx

Tomorrow is my first WI!!!!!!! So nervous. I feel like I can't possibly have lost any weight eating the yummy food I've been making, but I've been 100% on plan.

You'll be pleasantly surprised Im sure. Well done a very difficult week to start on. With all this chocolate about!!

Tomorrow is my first WI!!!!!!! So nervous. I feel like I can't possibly have lost any weight eating the yummy food I've been making, but I've been 100% on plan.
Let us know how you do x

Good luck Sarah !

Actually forgot to weigh in on sunday, but did it this morning, could have been worse, I gained 3.5lbs but I have been off plan for about 2 weeks so hey ho. Back on it ish this week as we have a works night out on wed and the only choice is pizza! Then we are out for lunch on saturday where the only choice i think is curry?? Anyway, i'm actually sick of chocolate and i haven't given up on my exercise even whilst i've been eating rubbish so just gonna eat healthy where I can and then cycle hopefully keep the damage to a minimum. Then can start properly again on monday next week.... until our holiday :)

I tried SW a few years back and could not get my head round it plus the class was so big it took all night, so gave it up after a few weeks. Anyway I pulled out the books about 4 weeks ago and I think I have my head round it now. I have lost 5 lbs so far, and want to get to my target by end August, I am giving myself plenty time, but if I stick to it should reach my goal before then. So just looking for somewhere to get help. :)

I tried SW a few years back and could not get my head round it plus the class was so big it took all night, so gave it up after a few weeks. Anyway I pulled out the books about 4 weeks ago and I think I have my head round it now. I have lost 5 lbs so far, and want to get to my target by end August, I am giving myself plenty time, but if I stick to it should reach my goal before then. So just looking for somewhere to get help. :)

Welcome to SW and Mins! You will find lots of help and support here and SW is easy to get your head around esp. with people here to ask if you get confused. Good luck and happy eating :D

Evening all. Just wondered if anyone knows if a mini pitta bread can be used as your hex b rather then having to syn it.
Thanks
Sharon x

Im afraid the only pitta you can hexb is the ww wholemeal pitta. All others are synned.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh yes we can always live in hope things change. X

Hi all,
I have decided I am going to experiment tonight with the new garlic frylight. I am going to use 2 slices of wholemeal bread (hex b) and spray it with some garlic frylight, sprinkle with a little mixed herbs and grill to hopefully make slimming world friendly garlic bread. Has anyone else tried this? And if so did it work out ok? X

Ive done it using the ww petit pains hexb cut in half sprayed and used dried parsley. Wasnt bad actually. So enjoy. X

Ooh just found this thread Hello all
Restarting SW from home 12st 13.5lb today

Back