DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hello carjam good luck on your journey, there is always great support on here. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, I'm going it alone from this week. I like the discipline of class but find it so expensive and as my weight loss is slow Its likely to be a while before I get to goal.
If it doesn't work for me at home I'll return !!
Any tips, suggestions for staying on track welcome
Good luck everyone !
Xx

Hi Laydee, it can be done from home and this site 100%, start yourself a diary and post food for people to have a look at and you will recieve guidance and tips, also join a few diaries for ideas. I aim to be honest on here as there is noone to judge you just people in the same boat on the same journey you would only be lying to yourself if not.
My journey is a slow one too but I find the inspiration I get on mins keeps me at it, and although I fall off the wagon sometimes Im straight back on it as I feel Ill be letting my 'mins family down'.
Good luck on your journey mate. You've made a great start. :)

Bubble77 you're very welcoming Thank you

Just had a baked potato with leftover SW chilli and my Hex A cheese Yum!!!
Halfway through my water intake today too

Anyone got ideas for evening meal I have chicken thighs??....

How about kfc style chix, diet coke chicken, hunters chick.
I hate bones so im not that keen on thighs but think theres a recipe thread for chick on here. X

Hi all,
I started SW from home on Monday at 12.2. I had to stop going to class due to work constraints.

I have a huge family holiday in August that I want to slim down for (as silly as it sounds, most of the females hate me and I want to look good to annoy them)!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Hi all,
I started SW from home on Monday at 12.2. I had to stop going to class due to work constraints.

I have a huge family holiday in August that I want to slim down for (as silly as it sounds, most of the females hate me and I want to look good to annoy them)!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
That's as good a reason as any to lose weight! Where are you going on your hols?

Thanks for the chx ideas earlier

Ended up having salmon and stirfry because I wasnt in the mood for deboning the chicken

`Have my nephews birthday tomorrow afternoon so i will fill up before I go and keep some syns for something nice with a cuppa while I'm there!!

No looking forward to the scale in the morning! All my own fault of course, since I've known I could get in my bridesmaid dress I haven't been 100% :(

Down to 11.10 this morning! I'm really pleased to have broken the 11.12 barrier!

Massive birthday BBQ for the hubby this weekend though - must stick to plan rigidly all week!

2.5lb over fortnight for me. Im very pleased. :)

Hello :D

Another sw'er from home here. Been following the plan for 6 weeks and just lost my first half stone! Am now 11.8 aiming for 10 stone. Was nearly 15 stone at my heaviest and 13.6 when I decided enough was enough. That was 2 years ago and after following ww and cc I hit a plateau and just maintained for a while. Have decided to give sw a chance. I need a plan for life not just a short term fix.

Nice to meet you all x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have decided to do SW from home - and if the results of the ladies on this thread are anything to go by I may just do it this time. 12.10 now and I would really like to be just under 11 by July 4th

Evening all, 3 off for me this week. I know I should be pleased but I was a bit disappointed as I've been so good and exercised every day. Fingers crossed for more next week x

Hi. I'm doing SW alone as I live in the middle of nowhere so is difficult to get to meetings. I have a couple of recipe books as well as the food optimising book and have had a look on here a couple of times. Definitely need support though as I find it very difficult to stick to - lack of time, limited kitchen facilities in my place and almost non-existent cooking facilities at my boyfriend's, and no set lunch break with work. I want to lose 2 stone and get down into the 10s.

Back