DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hello all,
Have been putting off doing this for so long. Have had a difficult couple of years which has ended up in my marriage breaking down. I am on my own now with my 3yr old and working with minimal input from my ex. It's all very sad and my confidence is at an all time low but I need to take control and do this. I have at least 4 stone to lose , but am looking forward to getting started. It is simply impractical for me to go to meetings so am going to invest in first 3 months on line. I know it's a lot of money but I think it's worth it to get started properly. Have been reading great things about all the support and motivation here so hoping it will help! Any tips greatly received!!! X

Yes just replied on other thread 90g raw weight

I'm delighted to have stayed on plan 100% this week Last day tomorrow then weigh in Friday morning Fingers crossed for a nice loss

Feeling quite peckish now but Ive used all my syns :sigh:

I do have a Hex A left to use but cant come up with much .............. Any thoughts??

Well Hello Everyone. I'm back from Gran Can a few shades darker and a few pounds heavier but I had a brilliant time. Sure I would have put on more as the All Inclusive Food & Drinks were lovely but the many many hill walks up to the waterslides obviously cancelled some of it out. :)

So how are you fine folks doing? All well and motivated I hope.

Just checking in....I'll be back in a few days once I've eaten all of my duty free treats from the airport ! Xx

Confused:confused: just looked on the non members part of the slimming world website that states sw chips are free on ee. I always thought you had to have superfree with it for it to be free. So can i snack on sw chips with nothing else?
Can anyone confirm if this is a cheat or on plan. Thank you. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well pots r free I often have chips for a snack late on after a night out.. I jus pack my meals out with superfree n eat fruit through the day x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi All, Just thought I'd say hi as new to doing slimming world from home. I done want to got to meetings and think my money could be better spent on fruit and veg than the online membership so going to try going solo. Know the plan from years ago (lost 6 stone but then fell pregnant) but there was no EE then so still getting my head around that. Can't afford the gym and with 2 kids and a husband that gets home late running is out so have dragged out the wii fit and attempting some exercise on that (not sure how much it will help?!) Usually have weetabix for breakfast as haven't got time to cook any thing but getting bored any other suggestions? I'm a cake maker so trying to resist all the cake cut offs and spare cupcakes is hard but im determined!

Hey bubbly one, spuds are free not super free, my god I wish they were super free I would just eat spuds, lol!!xx

Hi hun. I knew thet werent superfree but on their site it says you can have them as free food on an ee day. I always thought an ee day meant adding 1/3 superfree to your meal to count. The way it reads on their website thats not the case. So i had chips last night and counted them as free. I just really wanted a plate of salt and vinegar chips with sauce. Delicious!!!:D

Hi All, Just thought I'd say hi as new to doing slimming world from home. I done want to got to meetings and think my money could be better spent on fruit and veg than the online membership so going to try going solo. Know the plan from years ago (lost 6 stone but then fell pregnant) but there was no EE then so still getting my head around that. Can't afford the gym and with 2 kids and a husband that gets home late running is out so have dragged out the wii fit and attempting some exercise on that (not sure how much it will help?!) Usually have weetabix for breakfast as haven't got time to cook any thing but getting bored any other suggestions? I'm a cake maker so trying to resist all the cake cut offs and spare cupcakes is hard but im determined!

Hi sugarrush. Im doing it solo with minimins and google!! Also lost 6st on red/green days before baby number 3. Ee is actually pretty helpful when you want a bit of both plans in one. Ive been throwing in a bit of everyplan during the week.
Wii fit is a great start to the exercising i love the things on the balance board. Ive just started the c25k but i do have a treadmill as i cant leave kids either, but i dont see why you cant do that using the wii fit.
I try not to waste my a&b at breakfast as your only allowed the 1 of each on ee. Been making sweet pancakes and fruit finding it quite filling til lunch. There is a breakfast thread you can join which will give you ideas.
Dont know how to help you with the cake situation. Change career. ;) haha.
Do you have a foid diary on here that always helps as others can look and advise, also join a few diary threads for inspiration.
Good luck and welcome to the best support group going. :)

Thank you bubble77, Going to go look up those sweet pancakes! Ha ha as much as I want to loose some weight not sure hubby would be happy about a career change after all the cake stuff I've invested in, will just have to make all the cakes in a flavour I don't like. Coffee cake for everyone! Been doing the wii fit for 10 days now and wake up feeling a slight ache so must be doing something somewhere, will keep at it. So glad I found this site so much useful info!

Hi guys,
Needs some advice and know this is the best place to ask. Going out tonight for dinner with my parents. They have decided its curry night, does anyone know what's the lowest syn meal I can have as it's weigh day Monday and I want to be a as good as possible.
Thanks in advance
Sharon x

Hi guys,
Needs some advice and know this is the best place to ask. Going out tonight for dinner with my parents. They have decided its curry night, does anyone know what's the lowest syn meal I can have as it's weigh day Monday and I want to be a as good as possible.
Thanks in advance
Sharon x

Hi icurez2002 Just looking at my book and chicken dhansak 6.5 per serving, jalfrezi 8.5, rogan josh 6.5, DO NOT HAVE NAAN BREAD!!!20-25syns!!! Hope this helps and enjoy your night

Talked myself into and out of having a takeaway yesterday Then ended up in chippy on my way home from town today :( Chicken fillet burger and third bag of chips
A bit disappointed but I just wasnt prepared on the food front today
Gonna do a success express day tomorrow and maybe wednesday too

How's everyone getting on this week??

Don't feel too bad - it happens to us all :)

I've had a terrible 5 days, a funeral, birthday meal and massive BBQ! I've got straight back on plan today, despite every bone in my body telling me to 'have bank holiday Monday off'!!

Back