DOING SW FROM HOME???

Capri girl well done getting back to it today especially when everyone else is probably havin a lazy day or day off

Tatabubbly sounds like you're in the zone

Planning my express few days now Need to hit the shops in the morning

Talked myself into and out of having a takeaway yesterday Then ended up in chippy on my way home from town today :( Chicken fillet burger and third bag of chips A bit disappointed but I just wasnt prepared on the food front today Gonna do a success express day tomorrow and maybe wednesday too How's everyone getting on this week??

Hi Carjam,
Can I ask what a success express day is please?
I lost 1 pound this week but knew it wouldn't be a great week as I went out with my parents for a curry Saturday night x

Success express is having one third of your meal free and 2 thirds superfree instead of the other way around You snack on superfree and anything with syns must be recorded at the highest syn value eg if you're doing ee and the food has higher syns on the original or green plans then you have to use the higher syn value Hope that makes sense :)

Well done on the loss better than a pound on eh?

Well easter was bad but am drawing a line under it all. Put 4lb on when weighed on saturday just hoping that it comes off easy. Unfortunately got few things coming up like cake and coffee morning, dinner round friends house and lunch with old uni friends which need to be prepared for.

I know the feeling Sara. I have my OH's birthday next Wednesday, my son's birthday Friday and my mother in law the following Tuesday. My mum has just had her 60th too. Trying to stay as good as possible but it is hard and not everyone is understanding and supportive x

Sharing a bowl of apple, strawberries, kiwi and blueberries with my 4 year old daughter. Not getting much of a look in...that girl eats quick!!!

First weigh in since joining minimins and put 1lb on. Don't know how Tbh thought I'd done a good week. Now wondering if I can do this at home or I should join a group.

First weigh in since joining minimins and put 1lb on. Don't know how Tbh thought I'd done a good week. Now wondering if I can do this at home or I should join a group.

Don't give up just yet hun,
Have you got a food diary? If not get one so we can have a look and see where you are going wrong. And if you have got one please post a link to it.x

This happened to me, sugarrush, the second time I did SW. I was absolutely gutted when I put 1lb on, as I had followed it to the letter and, when my consultant checked my food diary she couldn't work it out either ( I definitely hadn't cheated), so it's not always that you are doing anything wrong. Must admit, I was so fed up, I wanted to pack it in but I stuck with it and the following week I lost 4lbs. Sometimes there just seems to be no explanation! I am doing it at home this time and am finding the support on here totally amazing! Good luck, whatever you decide and I hope you start losing very soon.

Kathy x

Hi everyone :)
I've been doing SW from home now for the past couple of months and bar a few over indulgences I'm finding it really good and easy to follow especially since joining MiniMins..
I was wondering though about some fruit only being superfree when whole I.e. I've been making frozen berry or banana smoothies using ff natural yogurt and skim milk (hexa) a few times a week for breakfast.. does this still count as free or do I need to syn the fruit? And does anyone know why this is??:confused:
Thanks! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's so frustrating when you go by the book and see no reward on scales but I bet it will be reflected in next weeks weigh in. I had my first weigh in this morning since starting SW at home .,....down 4lbs!! Thought id be happier than I am-I think I just feel I have so far to go before I lose the weight I need to (starting weight 17st 7lbs eeeeekkkkkk). Anyway positive thinking it's a good start-no quick fixes!!!

You'd need to syn the fruit :(

This is because when fruit is taken out of its natural state it's not as filling - a lot easier to over-consume!

I lost 6 lb 1st 2 weeks (in total not each week lol!) So at least I can think im still 5 lb down but annoyingly I wasn't being strict those 2 weeks! I'm quite pleased with myself I didn't get down and eat a share size bar of chocolate or anything tho which I'd normally do.

Chubby witch it's so annoying but think you have to syn because the fruit isn't as filling and think a banana is about 6 syns!!! I was going to freeze a muller light and whizz up with some fruit for a milkshake type thing but not worth the syns.

Thanks ladies :)
Sooo annoying though because I keep thinking 'but it's still only one banana' lol oh well :rolleyes:

Afternoon ladies,
Decided to treat my OH for dinner tonight. Lean pieces of steak with slimming world chips, veg and slimming world onion rings. Making some coleslaw to go on the side too. I'm starving and can't wait x

Mini naans aint so bad!

Back