DOING SW FROM HOME???

Bet thats more than 25syns!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes the 90cal are a hexb mate. X

Oh dear Had the best of intentions after my 2lb loss yesterday but something happened my brain and I lost all control
Overate at dinner having a bun with my burger and cheese and garlic mayo with DEEP FRIED wedges Then ate some chocolate and drank a bottle of wine with a snickers :booboo:
What the hell!!!! I reckon close to 100 syns

Hi my name is Sharon. Going to try SW from home again was doing it with a work collegue over a year ago and lost almost a stone in 6 weeks, but when they lost motivation so did I! Lol. Need to weigh myself today and see what my starting weight is.. eek! I'm currently in Size 20 clothes and would like to be back in Size 12-14. Hoping this group will help my motivation ☺

Hi shaz welcome to a great support forum. Everyone on here is always so helpful we have ups and downs laughter and tears but are all here together. Good luck on your journey. X

Hey
Im doing (well, trying to do...) SW from home. Hoping to get some advice on here. I have weighed myself + im 13st13!!!! Couldnt believe it!
Hope i can join this forum? :)

The more the merrier and the more advice that flies around. Good luck on your journey. :)

Hi all was wondering if I could join in?
I'm doing sw at home! Second time starting I went to groups a few years ago but with work now I don't have the time! Best of luck to everyone on their weight loss journey! ? x

Back