DOING SW FROM HOME???

Oh my days...Stayed on plan all week so got myself a ready mixed can of g+t...not the diet one. 8 blooming syns!!! Then I opened a jar of red peppers in brine to go with my tea. Scratch that,they're in sunflower oil. Ended up blotting one on kitchen roll and thanked my stars that I stayed low syn today :-/

Started slimming world last saturday, going alone from home, weighed myself this morning with a loss of 4lb :) chuffed!

Started slimming world last saturday, going alone from home, weighed myself this morning with a loss of 4lb :) chuffed!
well done Flossy, :)

My first WI at home today lost 5lb, well chuffed:D

I know it might sound daft but I'm struggling to have my healthy extra b choice, if I don't have it at breakfast time the day seems to go so quickly and I struggle to fit it in at tea time...

I know it might sound daft but I'm struggling to have my healthy extra b choice, if I don't have it at breakfast time the day seems to go so quickly and I struggle to fit it in at tea time...
are you doing the extra easy or red n green?

Hi can I join in doing sw at home did it before and lost 7 kilos and managed to keep it off. Still a long way to go but hopefully in the zone now to chip away at the rest of it. In turkey so don't have access to the usual muller lites etc but at least there is lots of lovely fresh fruit and veg

Hi all! just had my first weekly weigh in and ive lost 6lbs! Im so happy. I know it slows down though after a while but it spurs me on to carry on with this diet :)

How did you all do this week?

xxx

Hi all! just had my first weekly weigh in and ive lost 6lbs! Im so happy. I know it slows down though after a while but it spurs me on to carry on with this diet :)

How did you all do this week?

xxx

Well done joanna, thats fantastic x

Maintain for me this week - I didn't deserve anything else! But I went to a BBQ today and managed to stay on track - let's hope I can keep it going!

One pound on for me and it could have been a lot worse......

How come the cheap food is full of syns?

Glad I have found you as I could not do this without your support.

At least the weather is better!

Back