DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well done losers :)

The nicer weather always makes it easier to come up with tea ideas I think. Lived off bbq'd meat all week, SW friendly, favourite was home made burgers on portobello mushrooms (substitute for the bread) savoury rice, salad & sw chips. Yummmmmmmy! Anyone else managed to cook on BBQ in the last week?

Had a dreadful week off plan Gained 2lb

My OH comes home for 1 week every month and we tend to eat, drink and be merry
Well I've 3 weeks now to be on plan and drop some lbs

STS this week... knew it was gonna be... had a chippie last nite so i knew there was gonna b no lost! At least i didnt put on :) xx

lost 4lb this week, 100% on plan. got into the next stone bracket so chuffed bits:D

STS this week... knew it was gonna be... had a chippie last nite so i knew there was gonna b no lost! At least i didnt put on :) xx
Hope you enjoyed the chippy, I think that might be something i'll have to figure in somewhere down the line...fish, chips n mushy peas....SW is nice but not quite the same lol....

I know I shouldn't weigh myself so often, but I weighed myself Saturday night and I was 10st2, weighed myself this morning and I'm 10st7 :'( is this possible? I have eaten junk this weekend but not constantly. I get weighed at the gym tomorrow as they weigh you once a month, and I really don't want to go now because of this. I could cry :( x

I know I shouldn't weigh myself so often, but I weighed myself Saturday night and I was 10st2, weighed myself this morning and I'm 10st7 :'( is this possible? I have eaten junk this weekend but not constantly. I get weighed at the gym tomorrow as they weigh you once a month, and I really don't want to go now because of this. I could cry :( x

Oh flossy, dont be so hard on yourself. Everyones weight goes up + down. Go to the gym anyway + just carry on doing the exercises that you would be doing. If you are worried about it, eat 100% on plan.today + tomorrow + go.2 the gym + enjoy it :) xxx

Hi all, complete newbie here. Hoping i can suss it out
Hi SCP13, i'm relatively new to, what plan are you doing?

Back