DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi all, complete newbie here. Hoping i can suss it out

Hi SPC13 Welcome
Just join in, ask questions and good luck with your journey ;)

Can i ask how many syns (on average) is everyone having per day..??
depends some days 0 other days 4 or 5 with not having sweets or junk I'm only using syns for gravy or dressings on salads and the odd extra bread roll.

Hi there

can anyone tell me the syn value of Go ahead Strawberry Chocolate thins, there is two biscuits in the individual packets

thanks ;0

Hi there can anyone tell me the syn value of Go ahead Strawberry Chocolate thins, there is two biscuits in the individual packets thanks ;0

Are they McVities?

If so, could only find "Chocolate thins - all varieties 3.5 syns per slice"

Hi there

yes they are McVities, thankfully I have only had two!! I'll have to be careful, they are really morish :)

Hi
Can I join you please
I have done slimming world lots of times before, but going to try from home this time.
I'm used to red and green days but giving extra easy a go this time.
So may have lots of questions!

Weighed myself this morning and I'm 10st 11lb

Hi mummyto2monkeys :welcome2:

Hi everyone

I indudged in a breast of chicken from KFC today I removed the skin and I need to find out what syns I've eaten
Can anyone help me?
I didnt have many other syns all day so I dont think I've gone over my allowance but I just want to know

Hi everyone

I indudged in a breast of chicken from KFC today I removed the skin and I need to find out what syns I've eaten
Can anyone help me?
I didnt have many other syns all day so I dont think I've gone over my allowance but I just want to know

I'd say it was free as you'd removed the skin, if you have fish from the chip shop and eat it with the skin removed, it's free.

I don't think the fish absorbs the oil like chicken does though, so I would think it will still have some syns? Don't know though - I could be talking nonsense!

Difficult to say isn't it because at Nandos the chicken is free with the skin off. But I guess KFC deep fry it :/

I don't think one piece will hinder your week though :)

Dunno how I never noticed this thread before now. Anyway, I am now an at-home weigher because our group closed weeks ago.

Today I am down 2 lbs. Had put on a few(!) recently when I wasn't well - and basically totally off plan - so still have 5 pounds to go to get to my lowest weight on SW. Hope to do that in next 2 weeks.

Dunno how I never noticed this thread before now. Anyway, I am now an at-home weigher because our group closed weeks ago.

Today I am down 2 lbs. Had put on a few(!) recently when I wasn't well - and basically totally off plan - so still have 5 pounds to go to get to my lowest weight on SW. Hope to do that in next 2 weeks.
well done on the 2lb loss hun, good luck for the following week:)

EE

Hi SCP13, i'm relatively new to, what plan are you doing?

The EE one. think its the one I can get my head around easiest. Hubby is going to do it with me too - he has a lot more to loose than me but he cant be bothered to suss things out so think im going to be in the driving seat for meals etc

Congrats and you can do it easily xx

Thank you very much. I must say looking around on here is very helpful.

I don't get any notifications tho, im assuming this is normal so must remember to keep checking back on posts that ive commented on lol

Thank you very much. I must say looking around on here is very helpful.

I don't get any notifications tho, im assuming this is normal so must remember to keep checking back on posts that ive commented on lol

Do you click on the "Subscribed Threads" button at the very top right hand side of screen (on a pc, might be different if you're on phone). It pulls up all the threads you've commented on and you can see at a glance which ones have been updated

Hi everyone!

Only been on SW for a couple of weeks, did really well on the first week & lost 6lbs. Unfortunatly this week hasnt been so good. Had some bad news in the family & when i feel low i comfort eat :-(
Any tips on how to breakthrough the bad eating stage?

thanks xx

Back