DOING SW FROM HOME???

Sorry LyndaAnn, I couldn't find the list of Indian restaurant food... I think I may have given it to a friend when she visited and wanted some inspiration. Sounds like you've had a couple of good suggestions though, so enjoy it and don't feel guilty! ;)

Had my weigh in (day earlier than normal as I'm going away tonight) and have lost another 2lbs. So 6lbs in 3 weeks plus whatever I lost when I didn't have scales for the first 2 weeks. So happy. I have never stuck at slimming world before preferring calorie counting or weight watchers but I finally realise I can lose weight without feeling hungry all the time. 10 weeks until I'm a bridesmaid so aiming for another stone off by then.

Excellent results... well done you. That's the beauty of SW, you can choose things YOU like and no need to go hungry, which I've always done on other diets - not that I consider SW to be a diet, just a change of lifestyle. Keep it up :D

I really need to get back on track. Ive been off the wagon for longer than I can remember and my weight keeps creeping up :( Ive set myself a start date of 1st July as Ive got so many things happening the rest of this month. Im going to try and be sensible in the meantime.

Thanks for the support. I think I'm managing to stay focused because I'm a bridesmaid in 10 weeks, it's not too far away that I can think ' oh I'll start my diet next week' but it's far enough away for me to make a real difference. Think setting dates/ small targets is definitely the way to go. I won't get to target by the wedding but I'm hoping to get to target by my 30th birthday (27th oct) so the wedding is like half way point. Have been on the hen weekend and was very controlled. Stuck to plan during the day and ate dinner with everyone else so felt in control. Hoping to have lost something by Friday but even if I stay the same I'd be happy enough. How did everyone's weekends go?

Bad day today. Ive eaten far too much chocolate but Im not going to beat myself up about it. Tomorrow is a new day and all that!

Here... you can borrow my pencil to draw a line under today and start afresh tomorrow. :)

Hi there is it ok for me to join in? I am starting from home today (going to give it my all) - may consider going back to a group if I struggle - starting weight is 227lbs and I want to lose at least 70lbs

I have my books and magazines - made a big lasagne last night which I will freeze a couple of portions of and it looks amazing

Really want to have nice tikka curry on Saturday night so need to find a good and simple recipe for that - if anyone has any suggestions then let me know

Thank you :)

Haven't been on here for a couple of weeks so need to catch up and read all the posts later! I have stayed the same for 2 weeks which is pleasing as I have had two weekend away and been off plan a lot . Starting again today and hoping to lose 2 lbs by next week. :)

Too much tasty Italian ice cream, white bread, beer & pastry! Oh well, it could have been even bigger than it was haha

I gain 4lb on the plane...!!!

Ha this is usually me! I put over 7lbs on over 6 nights in New York on honeymoon, oops. I also remember going to Portugal for a week and gaining 9lbs! I obviously enjoy my food too much on holiday.

Well had my weigh in today after being away on a hen weekend last weekend and I've lost another 2lbs! I literally can't believe it, I was sensible but still had afternoon tea with everyone ( yes that includes a scone with clotted cream and jam!). I started at 12 stone 4 weeks ago and I'm now 11 stone 6lbs. To be a healthy BMI I need to be 10st 7lbs (which is my first goal) so 13lbs left, seems so much nearer now it's under the stone mark.

Back