DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hello, can I join the SW At Home gang too? I've been going for about 10 days and I feel reasonably like I'm on track with getting my diet in order now. I've even managed to lose 3lbs which is pretty amazing. My husband has decided he'll stick with me most of the time and is helping loads when he cooks which is great.
My biggest downfall is that I don't eat enough at meals which means I seem to end up snacking all the time and I don't usually snack.

What do you eat for lunches when you've managed to forget your lunch at home?!

Hello, can I join the SW At Home gang too? I've been going for about 10 days and I feel reasonably like I'm on track with getting my diet in order now. I've even managed to lose 3lbs which is pretty amazing. My husband has decided he'll stick with me most of the time and is helping loads when he cooks which is great.
My biggest downfall is that I don't eat enough at meals which means I seem to end up snacking all the time and I don't usually snack.

What do you eat for lunches when you've managed to forget your lunch at home?!

Hello Charlie Brown and welcome to Mins :)

Well done on the 3lb loss and for getting the support of your OH. I tend to keep a couple of mugshots in my drawer at work as they are free on Green days and quite filling. Failing that if you have cafes near you a jacket potato or undressed salad are good options. Good luck!

After doing SW a few years ago and regaining all my weight lost I have now been inspired by a friend to give it another go. Would love to join this SW at home group and share my journey . Looking forward to reading all your news.

Thanks Animagus :) That's some good suggestions.

I've gotta say that the SW website is pretty rubbish. It looks like it was built back in the 90s. You guys are much more helpful!

Hello I am doing SW at home too. My young son's girlfriend joined to lose a whole 8lbs before going on holiday and managed it without any drama so I got a hold of the books etc and have been logging into the website so now we are all eating on the SW recipes. Seems to be going good so far. Totally get its a change of eating habits/healthy lifestyle etc. My main problem is I have a very demanding job and seldom ate breakfast and some days skipped lunch so my biggest hurdle has been getting my butt into gear and making choices that I can take with me to ensure I am not skipping meals and eating well throughout the day. My only plus is that I am not a big snacker but I do love a bit of choccy from time to time or a cheeky drink so I am being careful with syns etc!

Hello I am doing SW at home too. My young son's girlfriend joined to lose a whole 8lbs before going on holiday and managed it without any drama so I got a hold of the books etc and have been logging into the website so now we are all eating on the SW recipes. Seems to be going good so far. Totally get its a change of eating habits/healthy lifestyle etc. My main problem is I have a very demanding job and seldom ate breakfast and some days skipped lunch so my biggest hurdle has been getting my butt into gear and making choices that I can take with me to ensure I am not skipping meals and eating well throughout the day. My only plus is that I am not a big snacker but I do love a bit of choccy from time to time or a cheeky drink so I am being careful with syns etc!

Welcome MizzLizz :) The thing I like most about SW is that you can have the odd glass of wine or a small bar of chocolate and as long as you count your syns and stay within the guideline of 10 - 15 a day you are still on plan - most diets make you feel like you fail if you have anything like that and that makes you less likely to stick to it. SW is a lifestyle change not a diet and it's so healthy. Good luck!

How's everyone week been? I have to admit I've been very tempted to be naughty this week but I have resisted temptation! I'm currently on maternity leave with my 6 month old and think being in the house a lot doesn't help. I told my husband how tempted I'd been to eat loads of rubbish and he was so supportive, he said just think how you felt when you started and how much better you already feel, really helps that he's encouraging.
Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm so glad I didn't cave this week, fingers crossed for at least 1lb off.

How's everyone week been? I have to admit I've been very tempted to be naughty this week but I have resisted temptation! I'm currently on maternity leave with my 6 month old and think being in the house a lot doesn't help. I told my husband how tempted I'd been to eat loads of rubbish and he was so supportive, he said just think how you felt when you started and how much better you already feel, really helps that he's encouraging.
Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm so glad I didn't cave this week, fingers crossed for at least 1lb off.
Hi Polly, I am only on day two so it's not too hard , feel peckish now so going to bed. Jet us know how you get on at weigh time.

I live in Tenerife. There is a class here but it only does green and red days and ive decided to do extra easy. This site has been fantastic for any info I need and I've bought the 100 extra easy recipe book online. Only done 4 days so far so will see on Wednesday if its working.

Hi all can i join in here too please? I am doing EE on my own and loss has slowed down so am here for any tips and advice

Hope I can join in too! I went to a local class but the girl couldn't be sure what healthy extras I got if I'm breastfeeding or what amount weightloss could affect feeding and milk production, she said she would text me but never did :( I've had 1 week of attempting with a few epic fails along the way but lost 2lb so if I really focus I hope it will be more!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well,have had a rather naughty weekend,food and wine wise. Have also been super active with an extra cleaning shift at work and some heavy gardening at home. Back on plan today with lots of superfree and water planned so I'm hoping not to have a gain xx

Hi is it possible for me to join please I was going to meetings up until 2 months a go when finances put a stop to me going, I had lost 2st 5lb but have put 7lb back on. Thanks guys if so

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi is it possible for me to join please I was going to meetings up until 2 months a go when finances put a stop to me going, I had lost 2st 5lb but have put 7lb back on. Thanks guys if so

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome! Well done on the losses @ class, the 7lb you've gained will come off easy peasey! I've done it all at home. This forum is the best support you need :)

Hope I can join in too! I went to a local class but the girl couldn't be sure what healthy extras I got if I'm breastfeeding or what amount weightloss could affect feeding and milk production, she said she would text me but never did :( I've had 1 week of attempting with a few epic fails along the way but lost 2lb so if I really focus I hope it will be more!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com
If you have access to the SW website there is an article in the "Useful Features" section about breastfeeding, which has all the healthy extras you should have.

Back