DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hope I can join in too! I went to a local class but the girl couldn't be sure what healthy extras I got if I'm breastfeeding or what amount weightloss could affect feeding and milk production, she said she would text me but never did :( I've had 1 week of attempting with a few epic fails along the way but lost 2lb so if I really focus I hope it will be more!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

There's a thread on here relating to pregnancy and breastfeeding. On my fone,it's the last one on the menu list if that makes sense xx

Well had weigh in on Friday and sts (well 0.2lbs off but don't think that counts). I was disappointed to start with but realised I have lost 2lbs every week for 4 weeks so it was realistic that one week I wasn't going to lose. Have been so good this weekend really hoping for a loss at weigh in on Friday this week. Went clothes shopping last week and already clothes are fitting me better and I feel much happier so focusing on that rather than just the numbers on the scales. Hope everyone else is going ok?

Also does anyone know the syns in m&s Greek salad? I counted the feta cheese as my healthy extra a ( only about 4 cubes in the whole thing)

I am worried im going to regain the weight ive lost as im immobile for 6 to 12 weeks with a fractured foot....help?

I am worried im going to regain the weight ive lost as im immobile for 6 to 12 weeks with a fractured foot....help?

At our gym we have an arm exercise bike, that you pedal with your hands, it's good for a cardio workout if your knees are dodgy, can you get to a gym or do some chair exercises? Also try and keep an eye on food portions, stick to SW plan but eat smaller portions if you can. Good luck :)

Hello all :) Mind if I join you? Have been following SW since January and lost 9lbs altogether...then went to Paris for a week and put 6lbs back on :( Since then haven't been back on the wagon at all and haven't been able to lose that weight again.

I've been going to a 7.30pm class for a while but I don't enjoy the class, I don't get any support (no recipe ideas or tips or anything, not a very talkative class :confused:) and I don't want to be spending the money every week whilst we're saving for a wedding (already spent over £100 and lost 4 lbs hahah!! Dear me)

I don't have a huge amount to lose (a stone/stone and a half) but I just have a feeling doing it from home will work for me. I'd love to have some support and maybe a buddy to text etc when I'm finding it tough, if anyone fancies. This thread seems lovely and supportive so looking forward to sharing ideas and helping each other out :) x

At our gym we have an arm exercise bike, that you pedal with your hands, it's good for a cardio workout if your knees are dodgy, can you get to a gym or do some chair exercises? Also try and keep an eye on food portions, stick to SW plan but eat smaller portions if you can. Good luck :)

Thank you for that i dont go to a gym and cant physically get there as i cant stand on my foot but i can try some chair exercises at home will google them.i feared i might have to reduce portions

Welcome! Well done on the losses @ class, the 7lb you've gained will come off easy peasey! I've done it all at home. This forum is the best support you need :)

Thank you, I do need lots of support as I struggle from emotional eating, xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Already had a binge day yesterday ate so many sweets chocolate and crisps, trying my best today but will be having a ham salad cob for lunch but with sw quiche only due to my boys sports day but will be have a healthy t so hopefully won't be too bad a day xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:welcome2: all you newbies. Good luck on your journey. :D

Hello everyone. I hope you dont mind me popping in here but i have decided to start doing slimming world by myself at home and found this site and thought i would join for the support!
Have you found it easy enough to keep to the plan without going to group?

Hello everyone. I hope you dont mind me popping in here but i have decided to start doing slimming world by myself at home and found this site and thought i would join for the support!
Have you found it easy enough to keep to the plan without going to group?

It's the only way I'd do it - because I'm so not a happy clappy group type. The support from here (and my best mate who's also doing SW by herself at the moment) is amazing and you'll find more than enough information on Minis. All you need to add is willpower ;)

Hello,
I have been to group doing SW ..but hated all the clapping and attention when it was my turn lol...I lost 3st but have put it all back on over the last 8 months so am back on it from today, as I know it works, I am doing it on my own so will enjoy the support from this forum.

Hello Jewel
Big welcome. I used to go to WW and hated the unwanted attention too! I like the eating plan of SW. Great to see you on here and good luck! :)

I'm dreading this weekend (my first weekend on SW), my Other half is down to visit me and he likes his fast food... Ugh just need will power! I'm going ok so far I just am nervous...

Hi!

I'm on my first week since re starting slimming world from home and my weigh in is tomorrow! Very nervous. Hoping for a loss as I've been 100% on plan except for Saturday was a complete day off plan celebrating a family members birthday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck i weigh in tomorrow too hope you have a big loss but if not just keep going it will come off however it wants fast or slow doesn't matter as long as you get there

Good luck with weigh ins tomorrow! I've got mine as well and after sts last week I'm desperate for a loss this week, I always get nervous the day before weigh in!
Farron could you make a slimming world curry or burgers if your other half likes takeaways? I made the burgers this week and they were gorgeous and felt so naughty! I just give my husband a few naughty extras that I don't have like coleslaw and fried chips with his but sometimes he just has the same. Good luck.

Back