DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yep my weigh in too but have struggled all week so a sts would be nice gd luck the rest of u xxx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone,
hope you don't mind me joining in..
I have read all the posts for 2014 phew...
I started doing slimming world from home beginning of May...9weeks later I am a stone lighter !!!
More than pleased. :)
I have always been large,can't ever remember being 13 stone, I always get to 13st 1lb and bounce back up again !!
I have always counted calories before, but I really think slimming world is the way to go for me.
love all the advice and encouragement from this site and thread.
good luck every one.

Annie x

Good luck annie

How did everyones weigh in's go today? I lost 1 lb so really pleased :) Never see big losses so proud of myself!

1st week not going to group and I feel a lot calmer and less stressed - obviously wasn't enjoying it. Consultant tried her best bless her but it was just a disaster; I never learned anything and she always over-ran, plus it just took sooooo long to get round the group there was no time to actually discuss all together! Really hoping I can carry on doing it from home and being strong :)

Well done Mandy ;)

A loss for me too just 1lb off but happy with that, just 1lb off my 2st again. After the week i had I'm very pleased, well everyone else xxxx

I first started SW from home in January and lost 2 stone by May, but due to health problems I have been completely off plan. Have only put 3lb back on though but determined to start again.
Need to lose another 3 stone to get to goal! So a long way to go as yet. This place really kept me going last time.
Welcome to all the new people.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

I first started SW from home in January and lost 2 stone by May, but due to health problems I have been completely off plan. Have only put 3lb back on though but determined to start again.
Need to lose another 3 stone to get to goal! So a long way to go as yet. This place really kept me going last time.

Well down for only gaining 3lbs thats fantastic...i gained 3stone and have struggled for 2years to lose it....forget the big end target and focus on your next little one...losing those 3 lbs and then every loss no matter how little loss is a big win...good luck

Thanks, you are right, I will feel good once even just that 3lb is off.
I have got back into some old habits so I have a lot of changes to make- again!

Well done on everyone's weight loss! After sts last week I lost 3lbs! So happy, this is the biggest loss I've had in the 6 weeks I've been weighing myself (have been on slimming world for 8 weeks but no scales for the first 2). Have now lost a total of 11lbs in 6 weeks. I have 7 weeks until I'm a bridesmaid so need to keep going strong. Just 10lbs until I'm a healthy bmi and would ideally like to reach this in 7 weeks. We can do it x

I agree just 3lb is great, I'm just taking one day at a time as I struggle with binge eating, any loss is a bonus for me. I had loss 2st 5lb but then put on 7 in two month lost 1 this week, I'm happy with that especially after the week I had. I too have got another 3st to go I'm 13st 13.5 now was 16st 12.5 when started. I'm now a large 18

Well done on everyone's weight loss! After sts last week I lost 3lbs! So happy, this is the biggest loss I've had in the 6 weeks I've been weighing myself (have been on slimming world for 8 weeks but no scales for the first 2). Have now lost a total of 11lbs in 6 weeks. I have 7 weeks until I'm a bridesmaid so need to keep going strong. Just 10lbs until I'm a healthy bmi and would ideally like to reach this in 7 weeks. We can do it x

Great loss over that 6 weeks! Well done! I was asked to be a bridesmaid last year and used that as my motivation too, was hoping to lose a stone, (although deep down I knew I needed to lose more) ended up losing 2 1/2 stone over the space of a year so was super pleased and gone on to lose another 1 1/2 since, still a bit more to go, but with the great support here, its possible for us all! x

Wow great loss in those first few months! And only 3lbs gain when off plan! I went off plan for 2weeks and put on three times that! Lol. Still im back on track now, as u say this forum really helps. Good luck for future losses. Every lb counts! x

Never regret something that once made u smile

Hi im new to this forum.iv been doin slimming world at home never been to group at 5weeks i had lost 11 and a half pound and then this week number 6 came and iv gained 3lb.gettin bored need more recipes. Pleased to meet you all

Hi im new to this forum.iv been doin slimming world at home never been to group at 5weeks i had lost 11 and a half pound and then this week number 6 came and iv gained 3lb.gettin bored need more recipes. Pleased to meet you all

Welcome there are loads of ideas on here dont give up!!!! You will be soon back on track

Back