DOING SW FROM HOME???

New around here :)

Hello everyone! I have yesterday started my Slimming World On-line... I decided to make my healthy new lifestyle official by introducing myself to this lovely group of people. Hope we can all keep each other company and motivated.:sign0144: xxx

Hello everyone! I have yesterday started my Slimming World On-line... I decided to make my healthy new lifestyle official by introducing myself to this lovely group of people. Hope we can all keep each other company and motivated.:sign0144: xxx
Hi and welcome

Good luck to all you new ladies. This is such a brilliant site - only wish I'd discovered it years ago! Full of inspiration, fun and recipes. If you're ever stuck with anything just let Minis know and someone will be there to help! :)

Kathy

Welcome to all the new members. How have everyone's weekend been? Had a 4 mile walk today, was desperate for something bad when I got home but settled for egg, chips and beans (slimming world style obviously) but my mean husband has ordered a Chinese for himself, think I may hide upstairs until he's eaten it. Would usually let my self have a treat but had a small pizza express pizza on Friday as weigh in day treat and I'm going to an Indian on Friday so no room for any more bad food.
Want to make something different for dinner this week, any suggestions? I love all food so I'm open to anything really x

I am doing SW from home, I joined last year and went to group and lost 3 stone but then things in the group got *****y and the consultant deffo had her favourites who won everything all the time so gave up going, put a stone and a half back on but had been on all inclusive holidays etc in that time.

Started last tuesday so my weigh in is Tuesday and going to Boots to get weighed etc.

i just wondered how we go about finding out syn values etc of things we need to look for?

I am doing SW from home, I joined last year and went to group and lost 3 stone but then things in the group got *****y and the consultant deffo had her favourites who won everything all the time so gave up going, put a stone and a half back on but had been on all inclusive holidays etc in that time.

Started last tuesday so my weigh in is Tuesday and going to Boots to get weighed etc.

i just wondered how we go about finding out syn values etc of things we need to look for?
Hello shyvon, I just look the syn values on slimming world webpage or use their online syn calculator. With the group I think they give you a password so you get some online access... otherwise Google is a good place to find sync values too. Hope this helps
:girlpower: thanks for the welcome messages :) everyone xxx

I am doing it from home at the moment, thinking about doing the online plan but trying out this forum first to see if it will do the trick. Main problem I have is finding out what qualifies as HEX but I guess I can ask that on here - can I?

Been to group before, really didn't like it!

I am doing it from home at the moment, thinking about doing the online plan but trying out this forum first to see if it will do the trick. Main problem I have is finding out what qualifies as HEX but I guess I can ask that on here - can I?

Good luck with your journey

If you have your books from before, most Hexs are listed in it. Otherwise there is a HEX section in these forums, where you can search or ask for help.

Welcome - there are lots of threads on here with details of Hex's plus syn values etc, just use the site search facility. Good luck xx

Thanks all. Can't find the muesli I'm after on the forum - Aldi Harvest Morn Really Nutty - I did find a post that said it was a HEX B if eaten with a scan bran (which I hate) but that was from 2012 so I don't know if it still is.

Anyone here does the original choice? I'm planning to do the next 2 or 3 days red days... any recommendations? I'm nearly at that time of the month and I crave chocolate... any tricks to combine it with healthy extra b (as you get 2 on the red and green plans)... thanks!

I do from home aswell. I bought a food diary its great. I get alot of support of some lovely people
Hi Amie, if you don't mind me asking... where did you get your food dairy? I want a paper copy as I already do the online one here... but really enjoy writing by hand... :greenapple:

Anyone here does the original choice? I'm planning to do the next 2 or 3 days red days... any recommendations? I'm nearly at that time of the month and I crave chocolate... any tricks to combine it with healthy extra b (as you get 2 on the red and green plans)... thanks!

The double chocolate alpen light bars are good for a choc fix and it's 2 bars per hxb so you could actually have 4 a day lol

The double chocolate alpen light bars are good for a choc fix and it's 2 bars per hxb so you could actually have 4 a day lol

The alpen bars are so weeny i can eat 4easily..the benefit light ones seem a bit bigger to me..but both are yummy bought alpen to try as tescos have them half price but only 5 in the packet to aldis 6

My friend pays to go to group and you can only have 2 alpen light as your healthy extra b or 1 normal alpen :)
Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back