DOING SW FROM HOME???

I think the only sickly cereal bar I've had to date were the hi fi blackcurrant cheesecake ones, but I agree Allen lights I could easily eat a box

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4a day max for me on success express i try to only have 2 at a time or if i can spread all 4 across the day so i get a sweet hit...must stock up on more while tesco have them on offer...though. Te cupboard is full of benefit bars too..as its feast or famine with those in my local aldi they sell out fast as soon as they come in

Sadly I'm one of those that can't start on something like that otherwise I don't stop, unfortunately its all or nothing once I get the taste of em I'm buggared lol

Sadly I'm one of those that can't start on something like that otherwise I don't stop, unfortunately its all or nothing once I get the taste of em I'm buggared lol

Well you could be eating something a lot worse!!

Can any1 see my reply its not showing it me

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome kellyb21:welcome2:

Sometimes when you are a newbie our automatic security system can be a bit aggressive and automatically moderate your posts as it is not perfect.

Your posts have been approved and all posts from here will go through.

If you need any help please ask as there is always someone willing to help out.:)

Admin

My friend pays to go to group and you can only have 2 alpen light as your healthy extra b or 1 normal alpen :)

I am on success express for a few weeks while my fractured foot heals you can have 2heb on that which is 4alpen light or2normal alpen hope that helps?

I like them but im doin ee so i can only have 2 light ones :(

They are weeny arent they ..the aldi benefit bars are 2for a heb aswell so i can have 4 of them

Welcome kellyb21:welcome2:

Sometimes when you are a newbie our automatic security system can be a bit aggressive and automatically moderate your posts as it is not perfect.

Your posts have been approved and all posts from here will go through.

If you need any help please ask as there is always someone willing to help out.:)

Admin

Thank u very much :) i dont suppose any of you know how many syns are in the asdas own cheese and brocoli pasta and sauce and also the chosen by you cheese and ham pasta and sauce,my friend has had a look on her app but cant find them anywhere x

99p or £1.19 a box and there are 6 not 5 in it...some stores are 99p but mine has been charging £1.19 since they came back in stock,recently

choc fudge
summer fruit
apple and sultana

and all are yummy and a bit longer than the alpen ones stock up!!

99p or £1.19 a box and there are 6 not 5 in it...some stores are 99p but mine has been charging £1.19 since they came back in stock,recently

choc fudge
summer fruit
apple and sultana

and all are yummy and a bit longer than the alpen ones stock up!!

Opps this was in reply to your post about the aldi benefit bars

Back