DOING SW FROM HOME???

Alpen are half price at tesco now as well

Not online there not was gonna attempt getting some again but they're 2 for £3:-(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah maybe that was it the half price ones werent heb...sorry ..but the aldi ones are a much better deal imo anyway and tasty too

Might have to go see wot aldi got, any other bargains at aldi I could get

Aldi fruit is great prices big punnets of blueberries and strawberries....i do all my shopping there...cans of mushy peas and beans are cheap..there is a whole aldi shopping thread

Weigh in today lost 1.5lb that's 2.5 off the 7 I put on. Happy with that;-)

Weigh in today lost 1.5lb that's 2.5 off the 7 I put on. Happy with that;-)

congratulations!!! :D here's to another great week :happy096:

Finally got a walking boot fitted at the fracture clinic today so am a bit more mobile and fracture is healing from latest x ray

Hi guys, I did sw a couple of yrs ago, looking at doing it from home but seems things have changed with HE's and syns, how on earth can I keep up to date and not make mistakes without going to group and asking a billion questions on here?! I'm a student and can't spare the money each month.. Any help grately appreciated xxx

Just ask the questions hun everyone here,is really helpful

Hi guys, I did sw a couple of yrs ago, looking at doing it from home but seems things have changed with HE's and syns, how on earth can I keep up to date and not make mistakes without going to group and asking a billion questions on here?! I'm a student and can't spare the money each month.. Any help grately appreciated xxx

HE change due to companies changing recipes etc, a pain I know.

All the info should be on here, if I want to know anything, I google it first as someone has normally asked the same thing before then I look on here.

There is an thread for newbies with all the info of the basics if you need a reminder. This is the first time I have done the diet from home and this is the best I have ever done (and the most I've ever had to lose) and I think it's because of this site

My advise is to batch cook everything, chilli, spag bol, creoles, curry, I even prep veg for roasted veg and freeze it. Super market own pastas, rice, chopped toms, kidney beans etc.

Buy frozen veg, even chopped onions, garlic and mushrooms.

Which plan do you follow?

Just ask the questions hun everyone here,is really helpful

HE change due to companies changing recipes etc, a pain I know.

All the info should be on here, if I want to know anything, I google it first as someone has normally asked the same thing before then I look on here.

There is an thread for newbies with all the info of the basics if you need a reminder. This is the first time I have done the diet from home and this is the best I have ever done (and the most I've ever had to lose) and I think it's because of this site

My advise is to batch cook everything, chilli, spag bol, creoles, curry, I even prep veg for roasted veg and freeze it. Super market own pastas, rice, chopped toms, kidney beans etc.

Buy frozen veg, even chopped onions, garlic and mushrooms.

Which plan do you follow?

Thanks guys! I am a vegetarian so it will be the green plan, I remember the diet well, I lost 1.5 stone in a couple of months with SW and fell off the wagon, been on and off a few different diets, lost a stone on Herbalife but after reading into it, its full of sugar which is how it satisfies u... First ingredient is sugar and I stopped becos I didn't want to survive on sugar..
I am put off of slimming world cos its hard to keep up with syn values and HEs and no way to work it out quickly myself (like u can with ww)
I can dig out my old books but they are from 2011. Thinking of joining for 6weeks and then doing it from home so I get the up to date books etc, I'd do it online but its so pricey!

Thanks guys! I am a vegetarian so it will be the green plan, I remember the diet well, I lost 1.5 stone in a couple of months with SW and fell off the wagon, been on and off a few different diets, lost a stone on Herbalife but after reading into it, its full of sugar which is how it satisfies u... First ingredient is sugar and I stopped becos I didn't want to survive on sugar..
I am put off of slimming world cos its hard to keep up with syn values and HEs and no way to work it out quickly myself (like u can with ww)
I can dig out my old books but they are from 2011. Thinking of joining for 6weeks and then doing it from home so I get the up to date books etc, I'd do it online but its so pricey!

Doesn't sound a very sustainable diet :/ more of a fad.

For the HE and syns like I said, I google, look on here or ask as you said it is pricey online. I've managed to lose 2.5stone this way xx

Thanks! I realised google picks up the minis posts which is very handy!

I joined a class last night, my mum wanted to join and whilst I'm visiting her I thought I'd go along wit her and get back to basics, I'll do it from home once I've got the hang of it, I dont enjoy all the clapping un class but its good to get the newer books and updated info. Itl help that me and my mum have started together too :)

Back