DOING SW FROM HOME???

Good luck to both you and your mum...my mum is doing it with me too

Hi everyone!

I am doing SW from home as i cannot get to the groups. I am getting married next year & have about 7 months to lose as much as possible! I keep losing my willpower though. My main problem is when im on the bus home from work(3 hour journey) i get so hungry i just end up buying rubbish.

Any one got any tips or ideas what sort of foods will keep me full on my journey home?
I really need to do this. My self esteem is at rock bottom!

xxx

Hi

I do it at home because there is no group here in Spain. Keep motivated, lots of advice from this forum, just ask, and make sure you do the weigh in once a week (as if you were going to a class). I record my loss in a diary, along with my food. You will do it.

Good luck on your journey.

Lots of fruit. Or you can have a bag of french fries walkers pops or squares at 4.5 syns a bag

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi how has everyone got on this week? I've put on two but I have eaten plenty of ice cream, and less healthy meals as its too hot to cook and hubby won't eat salad. But heyho week over new one begins tomorrow. Good luck to those who have yet to weigh

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I never realised this thread was here, been doing SW on my own at home for 14 weeks, last week I had my first gain of 1/2 lb, totally expected two of my girls had a birthday that week, and while I was 'sensible' I didn't make myself miss out more of a moderation thing. Thought it would knock my spirit but no, seem to have my head in the right place this time round. Glad there is a few at homers here :)

Ooh I haven't posted on here for weeks but am trying to catch up with all your posts. I have been on and off plan in the time I,ve been away but started again last week. I did put back the 2lbs originally lost but have re-lost them again this week! So back to 12lbs from target and I am confident that I can stick to the plan (mostly). A few days away coming up and a couple of socials during the next few weeks but I am hoping to have lost another 5lbs before I go back to work in September. So that's my interim goal! I made myself a lovely skirt yesterday and look forward to taking that in a bit as time goes on! Sewing keeps the munchies away so I am armed with projects to keep me busy.

Good luck to everyone this week.

x

Ooh I haven't posted on here for weeks but am trying to catch up with all your posts. I have been on and off plan in the time I,ve been away but started again last week. I did put back the 2lbs originally lost but have re-lost them again this week! So back to 12lbs from target and I am confident that I can stick to the plan (mostly). A few days away coming up and a couple of socials during the next few weeks but I am hoping to have lost another 5lbs before I go back to work in September. So that's my interim goal! I made myself a lovely skirt yesterday and look forward to taking that in a bit as time goes on! Sewing keeps the munchies away so I am armed with projects to keep me busy.

Good luck to everyone this week.

x

Good luck 12 from target is great. I think I need to find a project to keep me busy too ;-)

Hi guys I am wanting to get back into exercise whilst the summer holidays are up on us but I suffer with fibromyalgia mainly in my left hip, do any of you losers (excuse the pun) have any advice.

Hi guys I am wanting to get back into exercise whilst the summer holidays are up on us but I suffer with fibromyalgia mainly in my left hip, do any of you losers (excuse the pun) have any advice.

Hi BMA have you tried pilates? Its very gentle but the feeling you get from it is quite profound. I don't do mat pilates but I do have a pilates reformer which I purchased from QVC. It is a fab piece of kit (although a bit pricey) and you can do all the exercises lying down or sitting. If you look at a website Homepage - LighterLiving.com - Marjolein Brugman - Pilates, Mind, Body, Spirit by Marjolein Brugman it will explain more about it. She is an advocate of pilates for musculoskeleltal conditions and in particullar Fibromyalgia. My daughter who is 19 has widespread fibro but is able to use the machine on her better days. Just a thought though as I know fibro affects people differently so might be best to chat with your doctor/physio first x

Take care, ((gentle hugs to you)) x

Hi everyone, I restarted from home on the 18th July after putting on 2 stone :( I lost 2lbs at my first WI last Friday. I have always done the plan from home, this forum has all the support I need so I don't feel the need to go to class. Determined to make this time the time I get to target!!

Hi everyone, I restarted from home on the 18th July after putting on 2 stone :( I lost 2lbs at my first WI last Friday. I have always done the plan from home, this forum has all the support I need so I don't feel the need to go to class. Determined to make this time the time I get to target!!

Thats the right attitude good luck you can do it

Thanks elvisfan4life I will look into it. Having a bad day today, so not good. It affects my moods too which in turn affects my binge eating:'(

Back