DOING SW FROM HOME???

Good luck with your journey Linz91 :)

1lb 3/4 loss this week which is good as I weighed 1/4 lb heavier than last weeks weigh in yesterday morning!

Hoping to lose 5 1/2lb before the 22nd August for my 25th birthday to take me to 3 stone lost! Determined!

Well 4th week and 1st stone gone. I am absolutely delighted. I even managed to lose last week despite it being my friends birthday and having two big nights/days out including a 3 course dinner and cocktails. Still a long way to go but still feeling pretty damned motivated and my jeans are slipping lol happy days! Good luck everyone for this week ;)

Good luck with your journey Linz91 :)

1lb 3/4 loss this week which is good as I weighed 1/4 lb heavier than last weeks weigh in yesterday morning!

Hoping to lose 5 1/2lb before the 22nd August for my 25th birthday to take me to 3 stone lost! Determined!

You should be able to do it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well 4th week and 1st stone gone. I am absolutely delighted. I even managed to lose last week despite it being my friends birthday and having two big nights/days out including a 3 course dinner and cocktails. Still a long way to go but still feeling pretty damned motivated and my jeans are slipping lol happy days! Good luck everyone for this week ;)

That's fantastic what a loss, I need ur motivation. You go girl!!

Thanks elvisfan4life I will look into it. Having a bad day today, so not good. It affects my moods too which in turn affects my binge eating:'(

If you feel the need to binge, read a book, paint your nails, write down how you're feeling, go for a bath.... they'll all work a treat. Also I find reading the stories and looking at the pictures in the inspiration section on here always helps, there are some amazing stories. x

Because of my busy schedule I find it best by doing it online/at home. I joined online and I find the SW website really helps with my weight loss and it inspires me when I have bad days. I also have so many friends at work doing SW with a group so they always help and advise me which is helpful. Hope everyone is finding it okay doing it from home :)

The elvisfan will give it a go tomorrow,today's totally gone to pot with a vengeance :'(

Omg what is wrong with me I am so hungry and this is what I have had today. Sitting here waiting for a jacket spud to cook.

Brekie Greek yoghurt with loads of fruit
Chicken cous cous with mushrooms and grated carrot
A double slimming world bacon burger cheese and slimming world fries and salad
Apple and grapes

And still hungry so scared I am gonna gain. But gotta eat so jacket spud it is and yes I have some syns left and that's for butter. Chocolate and my addiction space raiders lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Omg what is wrong with me I am so hungry and this is what I have had today. Sitting here waiting for a jacket spud to cook.

Brekie Greek yoghurt with loads of fruit
Chicken cous cous with mushrooms and grated carrot
A double slimming world bacon burger cheese and slimming world fries and salad
Apple and grapes

And still hungry so scared I am gonna gain. But gotta eat so jacket spud it is and yes I have some syns left and that's for butter. Chocolate and my addiction space raiders lol

We all get hungry days, for some (not mentioning any names.. (me);)) it's everyday, no need to worry there are plenty of free foods you can fill up on :)

I am a jacket spud in halogen oven just wish it would hurry up lol

Food is evil lol its costs us a fortune and we have a need to eat it and it seems constant with me too, we'd be so rich if we didn't have to eat:p

Evenings are my worst time for getting the nibbles, have to keep my hands busy with something its like an addiction evening snacking!

Daytimes mine even though I keep cleaning and got 3 kids still don't stop the munchies:'(

Wow, that's great! I went to group, lost 91/2 lb then decided to do it alone and don't seem to be losing anything now.... must be doing something wrong...:cry:

Hi, I'm an old member re-starting yet again. I am not going to a class this time so hopefully that won't make a difference. I stupidly gave up before reaching target and have managed to put on a stone since April so am back yet again, to hopefully lose this weight once and for all. I really need to get my BMI down to allow me to have an operation so hope you don't mind me joining this 'at home' group. :eek:

Busy busy day today but am going to schedule in some me time - even if its 100'clock tonight!! I think its important to be kind to ourselves so...
When I've done the things on my list I am going to get the sewing machine out and make myself a new tote bag and then paint my nails.
What positive things are you doing for your self today?

Hi, I'm an old member re-starting yet again. I am not going to a class this time so hopefully that won't make a difference. I stupidly gave up before reaching target and have managed to put on a stone since April so am back yet again, to hopefully lose this weight once and for all. I really need to get my BMI down to allow me to have an operation so hope you don't mind me joining this 'at home' group. :eek:

Welcome and good luck you can do it on here,there is so much support just keep plugging away and ask as many questions as you need

Back