DOING SW FROM HOME???

Busy busy day today but am going to schedule in some me time - even if its 100'clock tonight!! I think its important to be kind to ourselves so...
When I've done the things on my list I am going to get the sewing machine out and make myself a new tote bag and then paint my nails.
What positive things are you doing for your self today?

Think I'll treat myself to a diy manicure and pedicure. Need to get my feet holiday ready. Safety boots for work don't do them any favours lol!!!

SW from Home is my only option!

I moved to Canada from England in 2009. I used to attend Group in England, lost 35lbs and got to goal. Sadly there ARE no groups in Canada. I kind of remember the principles so I am trying to do it from home. Need to lose 22lbs ( by Friday) haha I wish! Anyhoo. If anyone can give me any tips or advice then that would be great!

So far (I started yesterday) I have been having lean smoked ham with 2 boiled eggs for breakfast. Smoked turkey with salad for lunch. Meat (steak, chicken, pork) and vegetables for dinner. For syns I have had a couple of weak whisky and soda's - so shoot me LOL.

I have also started walking for 30 mins a day to try and kick start the flab fight.

I hope you get to know some of you and get some encouragement and a good kick up the ass if necessary :eek::eek:

I moved to Canada from England in 2009. I used to attend Group in England, lost 35lbs and got to goal. Sadly there ARE no groups in Canada. I kind of remember the principles so I am trying to do it from home. Need to lose 22lbs ( by Friday) haha I wish! Anyhoo. If anyone can give me any tips or advice then that would be great!

So far (I started yesterday) I have been having lean smoked ham with 2 boiled eggs for breakfast. Smoked turkey with salad for lunch. Meat (steak, chicken, pork) and vegetables for dinner. For syns I have had a couple of weak whisky and soda's - so shoot me LOL.

I have also started walking for 30 mins a day to try and kick start the flab fight.

I hope you get to know some of you and get some encouragement and a good kick up the ass if necessary :eek::eek:

Sound like ur doing good so far but dont forget to have your healty extra a and b (b bread,cerial or alplen bars) and ( a ur cheese) good luck

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Also make sure you have 1/3 of your plate super free 1/3 protein 1/3 carbs. Carbs help to sustain appetite with the protein. Not that it helps me lol I can just eat for england at the mo lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello, welcome back to sw. Good luck with your journey! Can I ask why you moved to Canada? I'm always interested in why people move away (and slightly jealous;)) x

Today I am HUNGRY!!!!! I know why.....I never used to eat breakfast or lunch (yeah a huge no no but I have changed lol) Cereal does not fill me up. I feel the need to eat it occasionally but the days I do I am starving but on the days I eat 2 bacon medalions or even a hard boiled egg it would appear the protein fix completely sorts me out! Thank God I have left over rigatoni ragu from last night's dinner for lunch today or I may have caved in and went to the staff canteen for a sausage lol :0)

Had my first weight in today... 2.5lbs off!! Chuffed. So im now 11st 0.5lbs. Desperate to be in 10's next week xxx

I'm currently doing SW from home also, hoping to do a daily menu in the hope I stick to it, been doing it for 8 weeks and have lost just over a stone, currently sitting at 14st 3, anyone fancy a buddy to do together? X

Well it's only day 3 but feeling positive so far :) Really can't afford to go to group so going it alone too. I've a long way to go but needed to start somewhere, little steps add up to a big leap I'm hoping lol :D

Well after a truly horrendous week I've faced the music and weighed myself and have gained another 3 that's 5 in 2 weeks. On it with a vengeance from today, well I'm gonna try anyway. I've eaten everything in site just couldn't seem to stop eating that's all I wanna do. But I just don't want healthy. Want rubbish after rubbish. Oh help:-[

I planned to start again a couple of weeks ago and just havent had the motivation. It seems to have come back now though and I havent gained any weight while off plan. I have cfs and fibromyalgia so find it difficult to cook later in the day as thats when my pain and tiredness are at their worst. I have just cooked myself up a few meals ready for freezer to save me giving up in the evenings, hopefully this will help. Fingers crossed.

I planned to start again a couple of weeks ago and just havent had the motivation. It seems to have come back now though and I havent gained any weight while off plan. I have cfs and fibromyalgia so find it difficult to cook later in the day as thats when my pain and tiredness are at their worst. I have just cooked myself up a few meals ready for freezer to save me giving up in the evenings, hopefully this will help. Fingers crossed.

I'm just the same, I have fibro, pcos and underactive thyroid and tiredness is horrendous at t time and even worse when warm with the headaches and nightly cramps. Always cook a bulk curry on a Saturday to freeze for hubby to take to work but still not enough. We have eaten better this week but I've just binged rediculously . I've just realized to that in 3 mths I've put on 10 pound. Really need to do something as I can't go back to where I was and I have started to notice my belly is looking so bloated.. Depression is kicking in and school holidays aren't doing me any favours. We're 120 pound a month down and tax credits won't help. So can only do budget shops too.

Sorry for the moan but everything's getting too me now.

Its tough isnt it bma123, I also suffer from long term depression and pcos, maybe we need to keep egging each other on lol. Its like being on a neverending rollercoaster stuck in a vicious circle. Its so hard to lose the weight and stick to it.
I find because of the cfs my memory is so terrible I actually forget that im doing sw and eat stuff I shouldnt without realising, im literally keeping a notepad and pen in the kitchen to remind me everytime I go in there!
I think sw can be quite an expensive way of eating, especially when its mainly me eating it which means we still need to usual shopping for the husband and kids.
But, after writing all that I am still feeling determined, went slightly over my syns yesterday but instead of fretting about it i will just try keep them low today.

Yh its awful, and so time consuming,I also have to cook differently as I have 2 milk protein allergy children too. Milk costs double what it would normally just for those 2. I can't afford to buy loads a fruit n veg for me too, ibuy it for them but for the amount I could eat its too costly. Trying again today,so far I've had 1 slice of toast and some turkey breast, having warburtons pitta halves with salad and Iceland tandoori mini fillets. Syns but at least healthy compared to what I have been eating

Back