DOING SW FROM HOME???

Help! Just maintaining now! Typical day

Breakfast yoghurt and strawberry blueberries peach and raspberries.

Dinner vegetable ragu which includes peppers mushrooms red onion peas carrots with two pieces of cod

Tea left over ragu with chicken and four new potatoes.

Supper 2 slices of wholemeal toast topped with 40g of 30% reduced fat cheese. Space raiders and a mini asda carmel bar this is eating around 10 pm. No magic done as when I did I put on weight.

Please someone tell me where I am going wrong

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Are you able to shop at the stores like Aldi and Lidl....they have some really good deals on fresh fruit & veggies that might help with your budget. I'm on a low fixed income too, I know it's not easy.

Hi I have tried before but I find that the fruit and veg don't last as long but I still end up having to go elsewhere for soy milks and yogurts as they don't have much range, sadly too I end up suffering after humping bags and trolley round with 3 kids too its not great, I generally shop at asda and tesco every week online so I compare prices do delivery saver with asda and have delivery from tesco for £1. Shopping in general is expensive anyway :'( seems to go up month to month

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dinner vegetable ragu which includes peppers mushrooms red onion peas carrots with two pieces of cod

Supper 2 slices of wholemeal toast topped with 40g of 30% reduced fat cheese. Space raiders and a mini asda carmel bar this is eating around 10 pm. No magic done as when I did I put on weight.

Have u tried doing success express for a week? U have 2a's and b's but ur plate has to be 2/3superfre

That day by itself looks pretty good for EE on SW. How long have you been maintaining for? If it's a week, two weeks, maybe a little longer I'd say just keep doing what you're doing. Sometimes bodies don't always respond the way we expect and it may be that after a period of adjustment you begin to lose again.

If you are close to your target, losses usually slwo down and it can take a long time to lose the last little bits. Think of it as learning to maintain (I know that's not what you want to hear now! :) )

Or, you could try an SAS log (to identify any unconcious self-sabotaging going on) or as mentioned, a week of Success Express to boost things up.

Thanks sounds at least working today I am cutting down amount of rice I eat which is brown from one cup to 1/2 cup brilliant suggestions will take all on board thanks

I'm now starting again after having a baby on the ee plan I need some ideas for breakfasts ( not cooked) as I'm saving my hex b for lunch, all I can think of is fruit is this ok for breakfast?

Breakfast for me is yoghurt a d lots of mixed berries.....strawberries, blueberries etc

or if im in a rush my heb 2light benefit bars with a banana or peach or plums to take with me

I have finally gone over the 2stone loss mark but cant remember how to add my sticker

Hi all. Hope you don't mind if I subscribe, I've just started my 3rd week of SW online. It'd be great to get inspiration, ideas and updates from you all as I feel very lonely doing SW from home!

Hi all. Hope you don't mind if I subscribe, I've just started my 3rd week of SW online. It'd be great to get inspiration, ideas and updates from you all as I feel very lonely doing SW from home!
Hi and welcome jump right in ...here or anywhere

Yay thank you! Apologies in advance if I ask ridiculous questions!

7.5lb down (but a 100g gain this week) and about 5 stone to go. Eek!

Gonna be a very long journey me thinks. Would love it if I could lose a stone by my wedding!

sorry i'm still finding my way around here, is there a thread for making meals for freezer? thanks

sorry i'm still finding my way around here, is there a thread for making meals for freezer? thanks

Not sure but there are recipe threads, its only a quick question away to find out if freezeable. I have a curry and span bol recipe that's freezeable if that helps

Oh no don't let it affect this week u could lose that plus more x

weighed myself this morning and I was 1lb 3/4 down from yesterday morning :/

Maybe I was bloated? Hmmm let's see what next Monday brings with a good week :)

Back