DOING SW FROM HOME???

weighed myself this morning and I was 1lb 3/4 down from yesterday morning :/

Maybe I was bloated? Hmmm let's see what next Monday brings with a good week :)

Dont wanna rain on your parade but don't forget our bodies fluctuate from day to day x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sure you'll have a great week sophdance- stay positive:))

Last edited:
Yes definitely didn't want to sound negative but just wanted to realize that fluctuations happen xx but hopefully that's a good sign and your on for a super week

bma123;74 just wanted to realize that fluctuations happen Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE said:
It's so tempting isn't it to have a sneaky weigh mid week . I have been off plan for 2 days - nothing major - just circumstance and was tempted to weigh myself this morning but I daren't because it would set me on a slippery slope for the rest of the week.
That's what I like about SW, the fact that you just get back on it and carry on.

Have a good day, all.xx

Weighed in today, lost 1.5lb very pleased with that. Just that I've got a loss xx good luck everyone else

I had a sneaky WI this morning (I don't WI till Wednesday), I'll be happy on Wednesday if the scales show the same loss...

Trying to get my OH on the SW wagon.. He's not very bothered but I have banned junk food from coming in the house. If it's not there, you can't eat it!

Wish I could get mine to do it but I've got no hope.

Wish I could get mine to do it but I've got no hope.

Lol BMA it's not easy! Got him to come with me to a pasta place that serves low syn dishes instead of subway for lunch today...

He is supportive and never complains when i make healthy dinners!

Weighed in today after a super good week and gained 1.5lbs! : ( Very disappointed. Just dont understand it, I can handle it when i know iv not been great or eaten off plan but when making extra effort then it goes against me, I find difficult to get my head around...

That's gr8 my hubby not eat pasta unless its a spay bol . I do try and do as many low syn meals as I can but sometimes not easy.

Did u do a food diary, we could perhaps help with that or is it star week?

I've decided today that I'd like to lose another 2 st by christmas , that should put me at 13st ish and around a st away from target. That'll be 1.5lb a week

Weighed in today after a super good week and gained 1.5lbs! : ( Very disappointed. Just dont understand it, I can handle it when i know iv not been great or eaten off plan but when making extra effort then it goes against me, I find difficult to get my head around...

Know exactly what you mean! I, too, can put up with it, if I know why but, when you know you've really stuck to the plan, it just p's you off, doesn't it? Must admit, that's eventually why I stopped going to group because, even when I showed my food diary, the consultant couldn't say why and I just felt down. That's when I thought I'd rather feel down at home, so I went it alone and, with the support of this group, things are going ok.
Maybe the loss will show next week, as sometimes happens. Good luck anyway! :)

Kathy

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind if i join you

I did slimming world last year from January to June and lost over 3 stone and was just pounds away from target (i got down to 9st 1.5lbs)

Unfortunately life happened and I have restarted 31/07/2014...except I have double the weight to lose this time!

I can't really afford slimming world classes now as we are saving for mortgage deposit and I would rather pay £20 monthly gym membership than classes when I know I am capable of following it and succeeding

We are getting married 30th July 2015 so I'd love to be at least 10 stone by then but being at my 9st target would be brilliant although I am aware that will be difficult.

I weigh in on Thursdays and have lost 3.4lbs so far (based on weigh in from thursday gone)

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind if i join you

I did slimming world last year from January to June and lost over 3 stone and was just pounds away from target (i got down to 9st 1.5lbs)

Unfortunately life happened and I have restarted 31/07/2014...except I have double the weight to lose this time!

I can't really afford slimming world classes now as we are saving for mortgage deposit and I would rather pay £20 monthly gym membership than classes when I know I am capable of following it and succeeding

We are getting married 30th July 2015 so I'd love to be at least 10 stone by then but being at my 9st target would be brilliant although I am aware that will be difficult.

I weigh in on Thursdays and have lost 3.4lbs so far (based on weigh in from thursday gone)

Looks like u can lose pretty well 3st in 6mths is fantastic. I'm sure you'll do well with us.

I know how u feel I'm the same with my wedding/engagement ring. Yet I still forget to put them on later lol

Back