DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi guys really struggling with it all at no. Having lots of headaches so not helping me at all and to top it off got an infection in wisdom tooth and can't afford to go dentist. :'(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys really struggling with it all at no. Having lots of headaches so not helping me at all and to top it off got an infection in wisdom tooth and can't afford to go dentist. :'(

sorry to hear you are struggling. Its hard to stick to plan when you aren't feeling well and have a lot going on. I hope you feel better soon! :wavey:

Hi guys,
I hope you don't mind me joining you. I started following SW from home last week & lost 7lbs in my first week bringing me to 19st 13. This is my second time following SW & it worked for me last time but I'm ashamed to say a combination of a hectic lifestyle running my 3 girls to dance class & starting up my own business took over & all those times where I would just grab something quick just this once became too regular an occurrence. So here I am back to square one & hoping I have learnt from my mistakes last time. My life isnt any less hectic but I know how much better I felt with the weight off than what I do now so here I am. Looking forward to chatting to you all & hoping you guys can keep me on the straight & narrow x

Is there room for one more.. Struggling at the moment and I so don't want to go back to class, it's just not or me.. So tonight is my last eat everything night.. Then back on plan tomorrow.. Plan to do a list for my meals for the week ready for shopping. And back to my biking.. Which I love doing x

Hiya Sookie! Fancy seeing you here! :D

I, like you, began to struggle at class sometimes, especially when I knew I'd stuck to plan religiously, only to be told I'd put weight on!!!! After a while, I found it quite demoralising, to sit listening to how well others had done, even if they'd cheated, so decided to try just doing it at home. I have signed up to the on-line site but, tbh, I only really use it for Syn values! I find most of my encouragement and ideas on here, amongst all the Minis friends!

Anyway, good luck, Sookie. Hope this is the way to go for you! :)

Kathy x

Good luck newbies hope u doing better than me, I'm dreading going back to square one that only 1st 9.5 away but after already gaining ten I know I'll do it easily if not careful. Got such bad face ache so literally eaten anything that didn't need choking....cadburys trifles x2 banana, weetabix, buttery mash and marshmallows

Good luck newbies hope u doing better than me, I'm dreading going back to square one that only 1st 9.5 away but after already gaining ten I know I'll do it easily if not careful. Got such bad face ache so literally eaten anything that didn't need choking....cadburys trifles x2 banana, weetabix, buttery mash and marshmallows

Its soo easily done hun & the hardest thing in the world to try to get back on track. I have been there done that & kept thinking just 1 more day & that will be me I'll start back... well 3 or so years later that day has come :(

Oh no lol I am dreading it but determined too I know I've fallen off the wagon with a vengeance but I do know I will get back on it eventually x

Well ladies I have managed to jump back on the wagon, let's hope I don't get tipped off lol..
Hope everyone is good xx

Hello ladies - room for a chunky one?
I'm Rachel and I've restarted SW from home this week. I had twin boys almost 10 months ago. The baby weight fell off pretty quickly (literally didn't have 5 minutes to feed myself at the start) but the 'Me' weight I had before pregnancy was still there. I'm embarrassed to say I've gained weight in the last few months - now things are a little easier I've been pigging out of an evening once they've gone to bed. Almost like I've been rewarding myself with food and a glass of wine - what kind of reward is a big fat ass?
I rejoined a class a around 2 months ago but it's just too hard to fit in. The boys are at the point where they are crawling everywhere and aren't happy being sat still in a buggy for the group - I've done SW before and know I do find the talks a bit Marjorie Doors!!
So here I am!!

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm Rachel and I've restarted SW from home this week. I had twin boys almost 10 months ago. The baby weight fell off pretty quickly (literally didn't have 5 minutes to feed myself at the start) but the 'Me' weight I had before pregnancy was still there. I'm embarrassed to say I've gained weight in the last few months - now things are a little easier I've been pigging out of an evening once they've gone to bed. Almost like I've been rewarding myself with food and a glass of wine - what kind of reward is a big fat ass?
I rejoined a class a around 2 months ago but it's just too hard to fit in. The boys are at the point where they are crawling everywhere and aren't happy being sat still in a buggy for the group - I've done SW before and know I do find the talks a bit Marjorie Doors!!
So here I am!!

Good luck especially with twins I'm the same lose baby weight in 3 weeks but can't lose mine lol. Fingers crossed u have the time and motivation again good luck

So here I am!!

I was in the same boat. Lost nearly all my baby weight straight away but once things got more settled I was living off toast with lots of butter pitta breads and pots of humus, and would walk to the shop and treat myself to chocolate! I started begininning of June and I now weigh less than I did before I got pregnant. Just the extra stone that I've been carrying around since I got married 3 years ago to shift now. I think if I had twins I'd have treated myself a lot more, you deserve a medal! Good luck x

Thanks girls. Think it hasn't helped that I used to walk miles with the buggy when they were tiny as it was the only way I could get them to nap at the same time. Now they nap at home in the cots - I'll have to dig out the fitness dvds!

Been doing sw for 2 weeks now and my weight has stayed exactly the same :( first day today where I am right on track, no confusion, no missing superfree, down to 10 syns and feeling positive ... looking forward to diet coke chicken for tea, first time making it so good luck to me lol :eat: x

Second day going good. But off out to the pub tonight, Wednesday night has been pub night for many years now and I don't want to give it up.. Happy Wednesday everyone.. X

You'll maybe have to try and stick to shorts (if you like them), topped up with diet coke. If not ............................ there's always tomorrow and it's not the end of the world! :) Have a lovely evening, Sookie!

Kathy xx

Back