DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi everyone, I decided to go it alone aswell. It was getting too much trying to juggle work, kids and all of the other things that life throws at you! Sometimes I couldn't go then ended up paying twice the week after which just isn't worth it. My friend recommended this site to me and i must say that after looking through it, its 10 x better than the classes and there is so much support and encouragement. For me this is the way forward and hopefully with everyones help i'll get to my goal x

You'll maybe have to try and stick to shorts (if you like them), topped up with diet coke. If not ............................ there's always tomorrow and it's not the end of the world! :) Have a lovely evening, Sookie! Kathy xx

Hit the wine, worse thing for me to drink. Going to have a bash at giving it up.. Will stick to G&T in future.. Don't drink coke so it's either G&T or Vodka with soda water and lime or cranberry juice.,. X

Hi everyone, I decided to go it alone aswell. It was getting too much trying to juggle work, kids and all of the other things that life throws at you! Sometimes I couldn't go then ended up paying twice the week after which just isn't worth it. My friend recommended this site to me and i must say that after looking through it, its 10 x better than the classes and there is so much support and encouragement. For me this is the way forward and hopefully with everyones help i'll get to my goal x

Welcome aboard.. I use this site, great people and great recipes x

Hit the wine, worse thing for me to drink. Going to have a bash at giving it up.. Will stick to G&T in future.. Don't drink coke so it's either G&T or Vodka with soda water and lime or cranberry juice.,. X
Same here...with wine it's either all or nothing. Preferably all!!! Otherwise,it's gin and slimline tonic with lime :)

Hi fellow SWers
restarting my journey, have more to lose this time than January but ho hum such is life. I look forward to catching up with everyone's journey whilst I've been away. Wishing us all luck for the rest of this year. x

Yesterdays menu - is everything right for extra easy?
Yogurt grapes pear and banana ... weetabix bar for fibre ... ham salad with pasta and hard hoiled egg ... syn free yogurt and an apple .... ham salad with jacket potato and rice ... 3 syns for cheese triangles and 2 for wine ... thanks for reading :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yesterdays menu - is everything right for extra easy? Yogurt grapes pear and banana ... weetabix bar for fibre ... ham salad with pasta and hard hoiled egg ... syn free yogurt and an apple .... ham salad with jacket potato and rice ... 3 syns for cheese triangles and 2 for wine ... thanks for reading :) Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds great to me!

Thanks so much timmieatimbo .... I think I may have lost 1lb so maybe im on track now ... yogurt grapes banana for breakfast and then wholemeal bread mexican rice with added peppers and poached egg then yogurt for dinner ... still sounding okay??? x :)

Still sounding good to me but my question is regarding your 2syn rice yesterday. What wine is it and where did you find it? I need some of that!

Still sounding good to me but my question is regarding your 2syn rice yesterday. What wine is it and where did you find it? I need some of that!

I mean your 2 syn wine! I can never type!

I wish I was telling you I had a bottle but it was just a couple of sips then I started to behave lol x so it was a guesstimate to be honest :) glad today is looking okay, think I may have lost a couple of lbs but waiting on delivery of my new scales to be sure ... thanks for your help :thumbup:

Hi, just reading your thread lol, you are the same height as me,doing slimming world extra easy, but we are not the same start weight! I am 12st 8 lbs boo hoo want to get to about 10st 10 lbs as possible.

I was pleased with how well I was doing and feeling so much better, even after just a few days back on the plan. I'm under no illusions though - it will take a while.
I was gutted by a trauma in a changing room today though. I must be so much bigger than I thought. Something that looked so roomy clung to me, I nearly cried.
I haven't dived into the wine though, that's a success.

Just a quick positive update from seen as im usually confused, moaning or reporting my menu - 17 days in and im finally down 3lbs !! :D

Just a quick positive update from seen as im usually confused, moaning or reporting my menu - 17 days in and im finally down 3lbs !! :D

Smashing result well done. :)

Just a quick positive update from seen as im usually confused, moaning or reporting my menu - 17 days in and im finally down 3lbs !! :D Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Excellent work!

Woohoo congratulations hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back