DOING SW FROM HOME???

I'm with you on that one Sewingbee! Just had another fantastic fortnight in Cornwall with cream teas and copious amounts of alcohol - my parents' bad influence I must add!!! :)

Just started on Slimming World (done WW previously) so getting to grips with it and hoping to shift the cream tea calories and generally eat more healthily. :)

I'm with you on that one Sewingbee! Just had another fantastic fortnight in Cornwall with cream teas and copious amounts of alcohol - my parents' bad influence I must add!!! :)

Just started on Slimming World (done WW previously) so getting to grips with it and hoping to shift the cream tea calories and generally eat more healthily. :)

I'm quite new to SW too but it is a really good plan once you get your head round it and not as stressy as other plans. Good luck for this week I'm hoping to shift the gain and get back on track :)

I weighed in this morning & I have an 8lb loss!!! I'm absolutely delighted!! I know this is only my 2nd week so my body is still adjusting & that my losses will start to slow down but I'm making the most of it coz I can remember those times where I hit a plateau & the scales wouldnt budge no matter what I done all too clearly!!!!

It also means that I have a 1 stone sticker & am over half way in reaching my club10 which seemed sooo far away when I started!!!! Onwards & downwards....

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend & that the scales are kind to you all x

I weighed in this morning & I have an 8lb loss!!! I'm absolutely delighted!! I know this is only my 2nd week so my body is still adjusting & that my losses will start to slow down but I'm making the most of it coz I can remember those times where I hit a plateau & the scales wouldnt budge no matter what I done all too clearly!!!!

It also means that I have a 1 stone sticker & am over half way in reaching my club10 which seemed sooo far away when I started!!!! Onwards & downwards....

Oh wow that's amazing, how on earth have u managed to lose so much in 2 weeks the most I've lost in 1 week was 4.5lb and that was a one off

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow! That's an amazing loss. Well done.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tips please? I really want to lose a stone in 2 weeks...;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fantastic ! Well done you! X

Tips please? I really want to lose a stone in 2 weeks...;)

I don't really know what to say other than I think it's because I'm only starting out that my body is in some kind of shock most likely because I have cut out all of the junk. I do have a lot to lose too though.

My breakfasts & lunches don't vary too much at the moment. I have a bowl of berries for breakfast & for lunch I have bacon medallions & scrambled eggs followed by a mullerlight. Tea is usually fish or chicken with rice or Sw chips. Last week I had gammon & Sw chips one night & one night I was in a hurry had a pasta & sauce made using my hea & water. I have tried to cut back on diet coke & drink more water & also have 2-3 cups of green tea every day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well dancemum your doing something right and its a real inspiration. Well done and keep going. :)

Well dancemum your doing something right and its a real inspiration. Well done and keep going. :)

Thanks bubble.. I dont feel much like an inspiration though, more like a what not to do coz this is my 2nd time on SW & the first time I got 1 stone from target & then went off the wagon & now I am back to square one :sigh:

Thanks bubble.. I dont feel much like an inspiration though, more like a what not to do coz this is my 2nd time on SW & the first time I got 1 stone from target & then went off the wagon & now I am back to square one :sigh:

But by coming back you're that much closer to target again!

Ok so yesterdays off plan meal for my dad's 70th birthday lunch also stretched to a subway on the way home in the evening and a glass of wine when I got in!? Why?!? I did restrain myself to a 6 inch sub, no mayo. Could have been worse - could have been a bottle of wine and chips!!!!!!!
Back on it today.

Here's to seeing less of me tomorrow.

Ok so yesterdays off plan meal for my dad's 70th birthday lunch also stretched to a subway on the way home in the evening and a glass of wine when I got in!? Why?!? I did restrain myself to a 6 inch sub, no mayo. Could have been worse - could have been a bottle of wine and chips!!!!!!! Back on it today. Here's to seeing less of me tomorrow.

Well done on getting back to it. Hope today goes really well!

But by coming back you're that much closer to target again!

Thats true.... & this time will be my last. I have definitely learnt from my mistakes last time

Ok so yesterdays off plan meal for my dad's 70th birthday lunch also stretched to a subway on the way home in the evening and a glass of wine when I got in!? Why?!? I did restrain myself to a 6 inch sub, no mayo. Could have been worse - could have been a bottle of wine and chips!!!!!!!
Back on it today.

Here's to seeing less of me tomorrow.

Don't beat yourself up hun... draw a line & move on!!! Stressing yourself over it is the road to nowhere... & how I fell off the wagon completely first time round!!! I had a chonese takeaway last night.. we were visiting my parents & everyone was ordering chinese. I could have went for a healthier option but I ordered what I wanted & just ate until I was full (not bursting like I probably would have before) & stopped... drew a line, forgot about it & got straight back on plan that evening. I didnt deprive myself of syns either to try & make up, I just carried on as I normally would have. I'm 100% back on today & I'm embarrassed to say I dont even feel guilty!!! lol

Guys I'm a bit worried and any advice would be much appreciated. I've done SW for 6 weeks and been 100% on plan the whole time but it's my birthday on Thursday and it looks like people have plans to take me out on the thurs, fri and sat. ARGHHHH!

In the restaurants I'll try my best to go for the healthy options but the mother-in-law-to-be is cooking for me on the Saturday and she loves a rich main and dessert. Oh and yes, there's all the plying with alcohol. Gah!

Just enjoy mate and get straight back on wen its over. Flexi syns and damage limitation when its under your control. Try not to worry about it you have to live too. :)

Thanks bubble and miss anon. I must admit I'm freaking out 3 days in advance and actually feeling bitter that people want to take me out/cook for me as a treat. How ungrateful is that?!

You're right, I just need to enjoy it. It won't be an excuse to make ridiculous choices and I'll try to remain in control. Might skip the weigh-in on Monday to avoid resenting whatever pounds I gain this week. I'll just weigh in again after a full week back to 100% on plan!

The things we do to have a healthy weight eh?

Back