DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thanks bubble and miss anon. I must admit I'm freaking out 3 days in advance and actually feeling bitter that people want to take me out/cook for me as a treat. How ungrateful is that?!

You're right, I just need to enjoy it. It won't be an excuse to make ridiculous choices and I'll try to remain in control. Might skip the weigh-in on Monday to avoid resenting whatever pounds I gain this week. I'll just weigh in again after a full week back to 100% on plan!

The things we do to have a healthy weight eh?

Just a thought. Would you not be better to wi draw the line and start again. Im only talking from my experience that if i didnt wi, know where im at i would keep going off the rails cos psychologically i have another week. Daft i know but my brain works weird. :what:
Everyones different mate so whichever works for you. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just a thought. Would you not be better to wi draw the line and start again. Im only talking from my experience that if i didnt wi, know where im at i would keep going off the rails cos psychologically i have another week. Daft i know but my brain works weird. :what: Everyones different mate so whichever works for you. ;) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hmm that's an interesting thought actually. I do have those tendencies to just give up. It's a miracle I've managed to be good all this time. I

Where can one obtain a copy of the plan without signing up online or going to class? I'd like to see what's involved before starting.

I found that there's a good amount of information available on the SW website about what is involved. If not, the friendly people on here are always willing to help out with advice! I found that by just browsing the MM SW forums before joining that I learnt quite a lot!

Guys I'm a bit worried and any advice would be much appreciated. I've done SW for 6 weeks and been 100% on plan the whole time but it's my birthday on Thursday and it looks like people have plans to take me out on the thurs, fri and sat. ARGHHHH!

In the restaurants I'll try my best to go for the healthy options but the mother-in-law-to-be is cooking for me on the Saturday and she loves a rich main and dessert. Oh and yes, there's all the plying with alcohol. Gah!

Hey hun, its your birthday go out & celebrate & enjoy it & dont feel guilty.. its guilt that is responsible for people falling off the wagon. If you know the meals that will be off plan just write them off & draw a line under but eat as you normally would throughout the day on plan. Also I think its important to have an end where you can draw the final line & therefore have a date that you are going to start back on line... the danger I found with not having this was that you can fall into the trap of the 'I'll start again tomorrow'. Oh & happy birthday x

Thank you dancemum. As long as I stay on plan for the other meals and I say "right back to SW" on the Sunday then it should all work out ok. I think you're totally right about the guilt you know. I'll just enjoy my birthday weekend and then carry on afterwards like nothing ever happened :)

Thank you dancemum. As long as I stay on plan for the other meals and I say "right back to SW" on the Sunday then it should all work out ok. I think you're totally right about the guilt you know. I'll just enjoy my birthday weekend and then carry on afterwards like nothing ever happened :)

The last thing you want to do is start resenting now being able to 'enjoy' special occasions. As long as a couple of meals don't turn into a couple of weeks (or in my case a couple of years :eek:) you will be fine. Even if you have a small gain getting back on plan means it will be gone the next week & I suppose thats a lesson in itself. You never know it might even confuse your body & give you a wee boost the following week ;)

Hello Everybody i Have decided to carry on SW from home as i do not like my meeting not very friendly to new people so i'm going it alone hopefully with your help.I have lost 21lbs already but still have lots to lose so today is a start of a new beginning. xx

Hello Everybody i Have decided to carry on SW from home as i do not like my meeting not very friendly to new people so i'm going it alone hopefully with your help.I have lost 21lbs already but still have lots to lose so today is a start of a new beginning. xx

Welcome Petal & well done on your loss so far :)

so happy lost 3lbs this week was dreading a gain as i had a few takeaways so did loads of walking.

That's excellent Petal!! Well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done on the losses :)

Right minis I'm back on plan this week, watch thisspace . as from Saturday after a night out tonight I'm on it with a vengeance. No more gain. Put a stone back on just purely by being a pig and eating for the sake of it. Start weight now is 15st 7lb target is 12st then see how I feel. Fingers crossed I can get the gain off by end of September. Xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning guys as some of you know restarted last week after mahooooosive gain. First week lost 7lb. So well pleased with that. :D

Good luck everyone. X

Morning guys as some of you know restarted last week after mahooooosive gain. First week lost 7lb. So well pleased with that. :D

Good luck everyone. X

That's fab keep it up

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck everyone. X

Wooohoo bubble!!! Excellent loss!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back