DOING SW FROM HOME???

Bubble can tell us what you've been eating. Wondering if there's some tips there for.

D day today for me fingers crossed I get a big loss on my first week too x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

WI today - lost 3lb:D
Very happy with that!
Hope everyone has a good week. x

I'm delighted to report in with an 8lb loss this morning :D Delighted coz it takes me into the next stone bracket so another little milestone ticked off

Yay hay! Well done everyone weve done over a stone already between us.

I cant really think of anything special ive been eating but just sticking to it. My diary link is in my sig so have a browse back on my meals if you like.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well day one off to a good start however I am having quiche for t but I am having sw chips and beans with it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow brilliant week for lots of the 'do at homers' Well done everyone! I unfortunately sts this week, but after an afternoon tea last weekend (consisting of sandwiches, clotted cream scones and cakes!) I can hardly moan!

Lost 4lb last week, but after a weekend away I'm sure I piled it all back on.. But up and out on my bike this morning, and sticking to a 100% week, should help x

Have a great week everyone x

Right, I'm back on Slimming World as from today! I did slimming world 2 years ago and lost 4 stone and have nearly put it all back on again!! Living rurally and not driving means I'm relying on willpower and hopefully here!

Right, I'm back on Slimming World as from today! I did slimming world 2 years ago and lost 4 stone and have nearly put it all back on again!! Living rurally and not driving means I'm relying on willpower and hopefully here!

Welcome aboard!! You sound exactly like me! I went to classes and lost 4 stone and then gradually put almost all of it back on over 4-5 years. I've now lost over 2 stone on SW with no classes and the support of my Mins friends. I'm sure you'll find all the help and support you need here :)

Today is my first day. I am full but I think I still need to eat (?) Please can I have a little advice on my food diary? I am following the EE plan
B. A banana and coffee 2 cups with skimmed milk
L. Ham salad with fat free vinaigrette a small fruit salad and 1 alpen light bar and 1 cup coffee with skimmed milk
D. Home made chicken curry (sw recipe -free) sw chips 1 portion steamfresh veg and 70g low fat natural yoghurt - to cool the curry :)
3 bottles of water.

Thanks

Sounds like a good first day! How many syns have you had in total?

Syned* just checked and the yoghurt is 1 syn. I think I need to have another alpen light to have my full hxb and I think I need to have more syns. Do you agree?

Back