DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well ladies I am delighted to report a 6lb loss this week. Its been a hectic week with the kiddies starting back to school so I am overjoyed to be honest as a lot of the time I have been eating at odd times too. Also really chuffed to have got my 2 stone shiney & my club 10 that seemed so far off when I first started. Hope the scales are being kind to you all x

Well ladies I am delighted to report a 6lb loss this week. Its been a hectic week with the kiddies starting back to school so I am overjoyed to be honest as a lot of the time I have been eating at odd times too. Also really chuffed to have got my 2 stone shiney & my club 10 that seemed so far off when I first started. Hope the scales are being kind to you all x
Fab news Dance Mum - your losses are fantastic.
Well done you!! x

Fab news Dance Mum - your losses are fantastic.
Well done you!! x

Thank you sewingbee... I'm trying to make the most of them before they slow down (which unfortunately they will!!!! lol) :cry:

Well done losers. Im so jelious ..:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dance mum that is brilliant! What's your secret?!

:eek: had chicken tikka byriani (takeaway) last night and it was lush! Me and hubby shared a portion (includes veg curry, onion bhaji and naan too!) and topped it off with a bacardi and diet coke and I dont feel bad or guilty just had a nice evening and going to get back on plan today - :)

Hope you all have a good week x

:eek: had chicken tikka byriani (takeaway) last night and it was lush! Me and hubby shared a portion (includes veg curry, onion bhaji and naan too!) and topped it off with a bacardi and diet coke and I dont feel bad or guilty just had a nice evening and going to get back on plan today - :) Hope you all have a good week x

Yay! It's great when you can have a good time, not feel guilty and get straight back on plan! Good on ya. I struggle with that damn guilt but I'm trying to work on it :)

Hi guys! Hope you don't mind me joining in. I used to go to SW meeting but can't afford it atm. Have started again from home yesterday after being a bit slack.

Welcome Augustbride89. There is loads of support on here so if you have any questions about the plan just ask x

Dance mum that is brilliant! What's your secret?!

To be honest I think its just because I have so much to lose & I've gone form eating absolute rubbish to eating healthily so my body is probably in shock. That being saidd I always make sure & drink 2 litres of water every day (thats not including any diet sodas or tea/coffee) & I drink 2-3 cups of green tea everyday. Most days my breakfast is entirely superfree & I do limit carbs & watch portion sizes. I also have 1 meal a week off plan but I make sure it is just 1 meal & not a whole day or that my off plan extends into the evening time. My offplan meal is tonight & I cannot wait!!! lol

Well I've completely fell off the wagon this weekend feel so miserable and depressed now.:'(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thx, wish it was that easy however I do feel a bit more positive today. Fingers crossed xx

Thx, wish it was that easy however I do feel a bit more positive today. Fingers crossed xx

Glad to hear youre feeling more positive today. Draw a line & dont think anymore about the weekend hun. I have an offplan meal every week & I'm dont even feel guilty because it probably keeps me on track through the week as it feels like such a treat.

1lb loss for me this week after a gain last, 1/2lb away from my lowest weight in probably the last 5years.

Thats amazing sophance

Another 2lbs off last week and I did up my shorts that I bought for my holiday finally! Feeling very positive about it all and especially as I watched my syns carefully enough to enjoy two bottles of wine last week.

Back