DOING SW FROM HOME???

I started following the Slimming World plan at home today. I'm hoping to get to grips with it soon.

Kick up backside given to myself this morning. Spent last night in the pub, and when I drink I don't eat, so today I'm back on plan and out on my bike..
Hope everyone else has has a more positive start to their week :) x

Thanks bma, this place is really helping for inspiration! Well done to everyone who lost and everyone that is getting back on the SW horse. We all have bad days!

I can't wait to get started on Slimming world. I have been doing it (well getting used to it) for the last 3 weeks. Now I have got some brilliant ideas from the threads on here and recipe ideas from the Slimming World website I am ready to make a start. All the encouragement from these boards is what I need.

Slightly off the subject how have some of you managed to get your weight tracker at the bottom of your posts?

I'm not doing too good at mo, after an horrendous weekend I've tried to get back on track but still going over syns slightly and now in pain once again with my neck so feeling so low and negative I just know that I'm not going to get anywhere this week. Got xray tomorrow to see if I've got cervical spondylosis but won't get results for four weeks when I go back to my gp

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't wait to get started on Slimming world. I have been doing it (well getting used to it) for the last 3 weeks. Now I have got some brilliant ideas from the threads on here and recipe ideas from the Slimming World website I am ready to make a start. All the encouragement from these boards is what I need.

Slightly off the subject how have some of you managed to get your weight tracker at the bottom of your posts?

If you find the thread ' newbies' it will give you a step guide of what to do ;)

I'm not doing too good at mo, after an horrendous weekend I've tried to get back on track but still going over syns slightly and now in pain once again with my neck so feeling so low and negative I just know that I'm not going to get anywhere this week. Got xray tomorrow to see if I've got cervical spondylosis but won't get results for four weeks when I go back to my gp

I hope all goes well at hospital tommorow x

Please can some one check syns of asda smart price ravioli as online Google search 2011 says 1.5 has it changed anyone know! Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I have only just joined today. I have done Sw before, about 20 years ago!!!!!! I am doing it from home so thought I'd call in and say hi. I do have a long way to go but am so determined. I have been on the plan 4 weeks now and have lost 17lb so far which I am so pleased with. Weigh in Day is Thursday for me so I'll keep you posted. Bye for now

Weighed in at 4.am this morning as I couldn't sleep! STS which is disapointing as I have been on plan all week apart from one off plan meal last saturday eve.
Feeling a bit rubbish atm. Someone at work upset me yesterday with a put down which was uncalled for and unfounded. I'm usually quite upbeat and positive but I just can't shake this comment off (nothing to do with weight). I know that the comment was based on this persons own insecurities. I feel I can't challenge her on it as she will take on the 'victim' role and cause an atmosphere so I need to let it go but I'm finding it hard and I'm annoyed with myself that I'm allowing it into my weekend.
Sorry for the rant but needed to get it out of my head!
Going off plan today but within sensible limits.

Thx sewingbee, sorry to hear someone has upset u its not nice when that happens especially when it affects our weekend. Stay positive and ull be fine.

Sad to say I put my 2lb back on this week

Thx sewingbee, sorry to hear someone has upset u its not nice when that happens especially when it affects our weekend. Stay positive and ull be fine.

Sad to say I put my 2lb back on this week

Thanks Bma123 - I'm sure you'll soon get that off again. You've had a lot going on this week. Be kind to yourself. Let's hope we both have a better week - slimming or otherwise. Take care x

Back