DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ladies I weighed in this morning & have lost 13lbs this week!!! I have no idea how (I wish I did so I could do it again!!!) The only big change I would say is that I have been taking my HeA that I usually dont take coz I dont like milk or cheese & my meals have been mainly turkey or chicken & had more cous cous than rice with my meals. I did have lurgy this past couple of days but my sneaky midweek peak was showing a 10 loss & that was pre lurgy

Ladies I weighed in this morning & have lost 13lbs this week!!! I have no idea how (I wish I did so I could do it again!!!) The only big change I would say is that I have been taking my HeA that I usually dont take coz I dont like milk or cheese & my meals have been mainly turkey or chicken & had more cous cous than rice with my meals. I did have lurgy this past couple of days but my sneaky midweek peak was showing a 10 loss & that was pre lurgy

Flipping heck Dance Mum thats beyond amazing!
Many congrats xxx

Please can some one check syns of asda smart price ravioli as online Google search 2011 says 1.5 has it changed anyone know! Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Asda, Smart Price Ravioli in Tomato Sauce , 400g can
1½​
That is on the SW website....hope it helps.

:wow:what a great loss you had this week. Sometimes it's good to change our foods around and in your case it gave you a great result!! I'm very happy for you!! :D

I just want to cry, hide or just disappear. What a total disaster. I just can't get my head around this!!!

Whats wrong hun? Is there anything we can help you with?

Dance Mum I just can't stay on plan! I started the day withe best intentions then it was just down hill from there. Had scrambled eggs, bacon and mushrooms for brekkie.

Lunch was two slices whole meal bread with ham and then I grabbed crisps which I shouldn't have. Then while making dinner I tucked into more bread with butter!!! I've ruined it all and I keep doing it. I really don't know what's wrong with me? I really want to do this. I tried doing that 5:2 diet but I just get all muddled with it. I need to loose 4stone and going to australia in January to see family. I really would love to have lost half the weight by then.

I follow low extra easy. What's everyone's secret? I'm such a failure.

Oh much goodness these losses are amazing, I'm a similar starting point to you and similar in time on plan so well done you. Keep it up x

Dance Mum I just can't stay on plan! I started the day withe best intentions then it was just down hill from there. Had scrambled eggs, bacon and mushrooms for brekkie.

Lunch was two slices whole meal bread with ham and then I grabbed crisps which I shouldn't have. Then while making dinner I tucked into more bread with butter!!! I've ruined it all and I keep doing it. I really don't know what's wrong with me? I really want to do this. I tried doing that 5:2 diet but I just get all muddled with it. I need to loose 4stone and going to australia in January to see family. I really would love to have lost half the weight by then.

I follow low extra easy. What's everyone's secret? I'm such a failure.

I think with your lunch you probably needed your 1/3 super free so maybe even having a couple of pieces of fruit with your ham sandwich & then you would feel fuller & not be wanting something else. Even if you do want a bag of crisps though you can still have these as part of your syn allowance but have your super free with your lunch first. As far as crisps go I usually have snack a jacks at 4.5 syns a bag.

When making dinner I always try to have a large glass of water & my aim is to sip my way through it before I have my tea. I do it for a few reasons really. Firstly to distract myself from nibbling, secondly to up my water intake & thirdly our bodies often mistake thirst for hunger so it stops me over eating at tea time.

Don't be too hard on yourself though. Take it a day at a time & you will be surprised how easy it is once you get into the swing of it. I have no idea how the 5;2 diet works but it sounds confusing to me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh much goodness these losses are amazing, I'm a similar starting point to you and similar in time on plan so well done you. Keep it up x

Thank you hun xx

Dancemum you're amazing!

Oh no hun I am far from amazing!! If I was amazing I would have reached target 2 years ago instead of getting within a stone of it & falling off the wagon & putting it all back on again. I'm still kicking myself but I know I'm on the right track now & it's making me even more determined to get there & even harder .. to stay there xx

Tomorrow is a new day. Thanks Dance Mum

One day at a time hun. You will get there & if you find yourself struggling come on here & we'll try to help you x

Whao dancemum that is incredible!!

I was on holidays this week so damage limitation being done here ATM! Hoping I haven't put too much on but we will find out on Wednesday morning!

Started back exercising last night.. I'm tired and a wee bit stiff today but i'm hoping that walking around will help today..

Well done to all the losers and sts!! It's a long road ahead!

Thank you hun xx

Hi Dance Mum, Can you please tell me how you get all these lovely graphics on your signature? I am new so struggling with the "how to's" at the moment.

OMG - that's fantastic! Well done!

Hi Dance Mum, Can you please tell me how you get all these lovely graphics on your signature? I am new so struggling with the "how to's" at the moment.

Of course hun. The SW shinys are in the weekly weigh in forum & you can just copy & paste them into your signature & the weight loss ticker I made at lilyslim. If you goggle it then just follow the instructions on screen.. on the ;ast screen there are different codes & from memory I think it is the BBcode one that you need & you just copy & paste that code into your signature. Then when you sign into update your lilyslim ticker it automatically updates it here too. Hope that helps x

OMG - that's fantastic! Well done!

Thank you hun. I'm feeling the pressure this week to try to have a loss after last week. I have to admit I would be gutted with a sts or a gain. I'm thinking about a mini target for Christmas too & wondering if getting into the 14 stone bracket might be a it too optimistic? What do you ladies think?

Back