DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thank you hun. I'm feeling the pressure this week to try to have a loss after last week. I have to admit I would be gutted with a sts or a gain. I'm thinking about a mini target for Christmas too & wondering if getting into the 14 stone bracket might be a it too optimistic? What do you ladies think?

Well, thats my first goal to lose 3stones by Christmas so I'm there with you on that one. I'm thinking its do-able......lets make it so ;-)

I've just signed up online after leaving my group earlier in the year - have put on 1 1/2 stone since I left so have to get back on track!:cry:

Well, thats my first goal to lose 3stones by Christmas so I'm there with you on that one. I'm thinking its do-able......lets make it so ;-)

Yep we wont know if we dont try & even if we dont make it the whole way there we will be a lot closer than we are now. Sending you lots of positive vibes:vibes:

Yep we wont know if we dont try & even if we dont make it the whole way there we will be a lot closer than we are now. Sending you lots of positive vibes:vibes:

Haha, sending them right back to you.....lets do this!!

I've just signed up online after leaving my group earlier in the year - have put on 1 1/2 stone since I left so have to get back on track!:cry:

Welcome hun & good luck x

Liking the positive vibes! Lets make them go round the destination can be reached if we just do our best. Xxx

The bubble will burst

Anyone have any ideas for syn value please.1410804030879.jpg1410804019658.jpg
I cant work it out as quark has free food value.
Thanx in advance for any help

The bubble will burst

Hello...

I know I've been gone for a while but I was wondering if I could join you guys again? I'll be restarting slimming world again. I've been off due to an ongoing illness (still need more tests) but I've comforted myself enough and put on too much weight :( that can't be helping how I feel either.
i hope to offer you as much support as you offer and have offered me in the past x

Anyone have any ideas for syn value please.View attachment 153578View attachment 153577
I cant work it out as quark has free food value.
Thanx in advance for any help

The bubble will burst

I thought i had saw this in the SW mag but it was the lemon & vanilla quarks I saw.. sorry. Looks lovely though so would be very interested to hear the syn value too

Hello...

I know I've been gone for a while but I was wondering if I could join you guys again? I'll be restarting slimming world again. I've been off due to an ongoing illness (still need more tests) but I've comforted myself enough and put on too much weight :( that can't be helping how I feel either.
i hope to offer you as much support as you offer and have offered me in the past x

Welcome back His-beau x

Weighed in a day late due to getting up at silly o'clock yesterday morning for work, it completely slipped my mind!

Anyway, you know when you have them weeks thinking you'll have a STS or small loss but then the scales surprise you. Well that was this week, 2lb 3/4 loss :eek:

Now I have got 1 1/2 lb to lose for 3 stone, going to be realistic and say that it will be gone in 2 weeks :)

Well done Sophance!

Ive officially started slimming world again today! Yey!
I weighed in at 14stone bang on so already lost 5lbs from somewhere but not complaining! Only 5stone to go!

can I ask if Rizopla rice pasta is free? The ingredients are just brown rice, thank you in advance x

Weighed in a day late due to getting up at silly o'clock yesterday morning for work, it completely slipped my mind!

Anyway, you know when you have them weeks thinking you'll have a STS or small loss but then the scales surprise you. Well that was this week, 2lb 3/4 loss :eek:

Now I have got 1 1/2 lb to lose for 3 stone, going to be realistic and say that it will be gone in 2 weeks :)

Well done you, thats great, I hope to be at 3 stones lost by Christmas ;-)

Well done Sophance!

Ive officially started slimming world again today! Yey!
I weighed in at 14stone bang on so already lost 5lbs from somewhere but not complaining! Only 5stone to go!

can I ask if Rizopla rice pasta is free? The ingredients are just brown rice, thank you in advance x

Well done, thats great, sorry cant help with the Rizopla as new to all this myself ;-)

I hope everyone is getting on well :) I had my third weigh in yesterday and I lost another lb last week totalling my loss to 7lbs so far. I'm hoping to shave a few more lbs off by next Thursday as we are going on holiday. I've decided that although I will be mindful about what I'm eating essentially I will have the week off on holiday and get back to it when I return. My love for Pina Coladas is winning! Really loving SW though as it's so easy and all the food is so yummy. I hope you all have a good week.

Hi all, just thought I'd write a little bit about me and me lifelong problems with my weight. Well I say lifelong..up until the age of 5 I was so skinny (would only eat fishfingers haha) my poor Mum was at her wits end with trying to get me to eat stuff. My Mum is an amazing cook but I just didnt want anything else. Then I started school and it all went pearshaped.. literally :-D By the time I left school at 18 I weighed 18 stones, I put a stone on of weight each year to match my age (not good). When I left school I tried WW, I did manage to lose 2 stones but was STARVING all the time so needless to say it all went back on in no time. So I turned to SW when I hit the age of 20, I lost 3 stones and felt great, I met my lovely Husband and we have been together now for 22 years. I have unfortunately put back on all of that weight over this time plus more. When I tipped the scales at 20st 01lb in August I had a word with myself and decided to get back onto SW post haste. I have managed to get some new SW books of Ebay and am going for it big style. Thanks for reading and with help and support we CAN get there together.

Back