DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi all and thanks for your replies. I have over 4 stone to loose. Yes my bread was wholemeal, my milk was measured in a jug.

How ow do I make my food more colourful?

Today I had 35g rolled oats made with water then added two tbsp 0% fat free Greek style yogurt and handful of blueberries

lunch was eaten on the go and it was a piece of leftover roast chicken and leftover squash then I sat down to a nectarine with 2 tbsp yogurt same as the morning one..

Wasbit it peckish so had some ham and now having a pasta n sauce. That's already lots of food!

tonight was planning on couple of lamb steaks with lots of super free steamed veg. I probably could do with not eating the pasta n sauce but I would rather that then loose it completely!

i will stick with it but either something happens or I really will be worried. Did SW in the past and always lost.

Hi all and thanks for your replies. I have over 4 stone to loose. Yes my bread was wholemeal, my milk was measured in a jug.

Today I had 35g rolled oats made with water then added two tbsp 0% fat free Greek style yogurt and handful of blueberries

lunch was eaten on the go and it was a piece of leftover roast chicken and leftover squash then I sat down to a nectarine with 2 tbsp yogurt same as the morning one..

Wasbit it peckish so had some ham and now having a pasta n sauce. That's already lots of food!

tonight was planning on couple of lamb steaks with lots of super free steamed veg. I probably could do with not eating the pasta n sauce but I would rather that then loose it completely!

i will stick with it but either something happens or I really will be worried. Did SW in the past and always lost.

I'm really struggling atm :( Not been feeling good about myself and I keep thinking that stuffing my face will solve it even though deep down I know it won't. :(:cry:

Give it a few weeks hun & see how you go. If you are peckish maybe try to grab fruit or something but you are right. its better to grab a pasta & sauce than go off plan. Are you having your syns?

I'm really struggling atm :( Not been feeling good about myself and I keep thinking that stuffing my face will solve it even though deep down I know it won't. :(:cry:

aww no kally. I think we all go through this at some point. Be strong & take it a day at a time. I used to put £1 in a jar for everyday I was 100% on plan & save it up for a treat :bighug:

Oh Kally sorry to hear ur feeling like that, I know exactly how u feel and it becomes a vicious circle I'm one of the biggest emotional eaters going but I must say since I started exercising my motivation has gone through the roof. I did 40 mins on sat 25 on sun and 40 today all light to moderate but have had a big boost from it. It might be worth u giving that a go....I do Leslie sansone walk at home dvd, its great for those who haven't ever used in a while (I have fibromyalgia too).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya huh I think you definitely need to up your super free.

My day today has been;
1 weetabix, ss milk, mug of tea
Banana,mug of tea,apple
1/3rd plate salad, new spuds, hot and spicy chicken fillet strips,salad cream
1 whole meal toast with marmalade, activia 0%
1/3rd plate salad,lge jacket potato with branston pickle, 1/6th of cheese and tomato quiche.
And juice and water as well

I do think I maybe on the brink of bursting my 15syns but compared to how I was over the last few weeks Im happy with that, so far I know I am on for a loss this week as I weighed this morning and I'm 1lb down. Weigh down is friday

Hi everyone

I started sw in a club about 14 weeks ago i havent fully commited myself so to date ive lost only 12lb. Its due to a number of things i cant concentrate on myself but due to money worries/complications ive decided to do sw from home. Ive got a fair anount to loose so i dont mind if its just 1lb a week as it adds up but i certainly dont want to go backwards.
My husbands mother died on friday after a ling battle wuth pnemonia so thats making it hard at moment but no excuses. From the money im not using in club im gonna join the gym at 15 a month.

I weigh on a friday so here goes.

Sarah xx

Hi.
I've restarted today. I lost nearly a stone before the summer holidays and have been completely off plan over the entire holidays yet am pleased with a small 2lb gain.

I am hoping for that 2lb off this first week and then I can just carry on where I left off. I am doing it from home so will try and pop in here regularly for support.

Mel x

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MiniMins.com mobile app

One pound off from yesterday so I feel re energised. I've scrolled thru the site and there doesn't seem to be anything on green or red days? Does everyone just do EE? I was wondering if I should shake things up a bit and try the other plans?

I have only ever done EE as it looked easier but i have heard that swapping from time to time can boost success. For me it's just easier to go with what i know i'd have to keep reading the book if i tried red and green days.

Hi everyone

I started sw in a club about 14 weeks ago i havent fully commited myself so to date ive lost only 12lb. Its due to a number of things i cant concentrate on myself but due to money worries/complications ive decided to do sw from home. Ive got a fair anount to loose so i dont mind if its just 1lb a week as it adds up but i certainly dont want to go backwards.
My husbands mother died on friday after a ling battle wuth pnemonia so thats making it hard at moment but no excuses. From the money im not using in club im gonna join the gym at 15 a month.

Sarah xx

Well done Sarah, sorry to hear things are difficult for you at the moment, but congratulations on doing something so positive for yourself. Think we are kind of at a similar stage in the process, and both have a way to go, so best foot forward, lets go for it. We can do this xx P.S. I weigh Thursdays x

Last edited:
I have only ever done EE as it looked easier but i have heard that swapping from time to time can boost success. For me it's just easier to go with what i know i'd have to keep reading the book if i tried red and green days.

Same for me too less weighing to be done on extra easy

Same for me too less weighing to be done on extra easy

I come from the old school SW when there only was Green or Red and I must say the EE is a revelation ;-) However, I do occasionally throw in a green or red just to mix things up a bit if I fancy having 2 hexb (thick wholemeal bread egg sarnie yum haha) xx

Thanks for the help and support ladies, I'm feeling a little better today.. determined to stick to plan :) I rely on food way too much to make me feel better which is the way it has always been, I doubt I'll ever get out of that but hey ho, that's life. Need to stick at it until weigh in :) xx

I come from the old school SW when there only was Green or Red and I must say the EE is a revelation ;-) However, I do occasionally throw in a green or red just to mix things up a bit if I fancy having 2 hexb (thick wholemeal bread egg sarnie yum haha) xx

that's good to know

Hello.
Day 1 went really well and day 2 is going well so far. I am going through the usual food obsession though and have been looking at recipes and meal plans all day!! It is shopping day tomorrow so want to make sure I have everything in.

Mel x

Hi everyone

Sarah xx

Welcome Sarah, good luck for weigh in on friday x

Hi.
I've restarted today. I lost nearly a stone before the summer holidays and have been completely off plan over the entire holidays yet am pleased with a small 2lb gain.

I am hoping for that 2lb off this first week and then I can just carry on where I left off. I am doing it from home so will try and pop in here regularly for support.

Mel x

Good luck hun x

One pound off from yesterday so I feel re energised. I've scrolled thru the site and there doesn't seem to be anything on green or red days? Does everyone just do EE? I was wondering if I should shake things up a bit and try the other plans?

The first time I done SW I remember doing a few red days to get try to get the scales moving again which it did. I have done a handful of green days but wasnt as keen on them & red definitely worked better for me in terms of getting the scales moving again. I do love EE best though x

Thanks for the help and support ladies, I'm feeling a little better today.. determined to stick to plan :) I rely on food way too much to make me feel better which is the way it has always been, I doubt I'll ever get out of that but hey ho, that's life. Need to stick at it until weigh in :) xx

Glad to hear youre feeling better kally x

Just had to share that I had a sneaky peek at my scales this morning & saw a glimpse of a 16....... only just but fingers crossed its still there on saturday morning!!!!! lol

Back