DOING SW FROM HOME???

EE today and felt better about it all. Just hope that this time next week I've lost. Think will do a red day tomorrow as I'm out and about. Let's see how I go.

Buggered today upended up eating peanut mnms, half a pack of marshmallows and a packet of hula hoops.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Buggered today upended up eating peanut mnms, half a pack of marshmallows and a packet of hula hoops.

Don't worry. It's just one day back on track tommorow . X

Put it behind you hun.. tomorrow is a new day x

Just had to share that I had a sneaky peek at my scales this morning & saw a glimpse of a 16....... only just but fingers crossed its still there on saturday morning!!!!! lol
Oooooooooooo well done u, fingers crossed for you. I cant wait to see a 16, the last time I saw one of them was about 20 years ago!!! The last time I wore a 16 was when I was 16!!!!!!!! Xx

HI all

Starting from scratch today. Drawing a line under the last few weeks as i keep playing with the same 2lbs. I have 12 weigh ins til xmas (I'm not including this saturday as I have only just started afresh today) so I estimate I could have lost 1.5 stone by the time it gets to xmas which I would be happy with. I also have a weeks holiday planned for October so have accounted for that.

I am doing SW from home as I am not keen on going to a group. I did that years ago and it didn't really work for me. I think I will start a food diary to try and keep me on the straight and narrow.

HI all

Starting from scratch today. Drawing a line under the last few weeks as i keep playing with the same 2lbs. I have 12 weigh ins til xmas (I'm not including this saturday as I have only just started afresh today) so I estimate I could have lost 1.5 stone by the time it gets to xmas which I would be happy with. I also have a weeks holiday planned for October so have accounted for that

I am doing SW from home as I am not keen on going to a group. I did that years ago and it didn't really work for me. I think I will start a food diary to try and keep me on the straight and narrow.

A food diary is a must, it is so easy to lose track of what you eat and drink without it. I have a little note book that comes with me everywhere lol but if i don't do that I start to creep up and up and before i know it i've gained half a stone.

you can do this :D

Good luck on the 16 I'm looking forward to getting back in the 14 bracket and a size 18, forgotten all about yesterday and also managed to push myself to do 50min workout to make up for it.

This weeks exercise;
Saturday - 40 min
Sunday - 20 min
Monday - 40 min
Wednesday - 50 min

Well chuffed with myself. Got Thursday and Friday off as busy on those days. So then back to it Saturday
Starting to get scared of weighing in n Friday in case the scales don't show what I want.
Fingers crossed we all get what we want from the scales

Sausage casserole for t so should be a pretty low syn day today depending on what my friend does for lunch.

Morning.

My eldest son has requested fajitas at the weekend. Usually if we have them I would just buy the old elpaso kits BUT I am trying to stay completely on plan.

I need to go in search of breakfast and lunch ideas for a red day and a syn free spice mix for the fajitas. That way I can do a red day and use the BFree wraps for my tortillas, chicken, peppers and onions will be free anyways. I am actually quite excited as this will be the very first time I have ever managed to have a 'treat night' that is still completely on plan.

Annoyingly we have a wedding to go to on Saturday that will consist of two buffets, so I am going to just try and keep away from the pastries/cakes and stick with eggs/chicken/pasta/salad. fingers crossed it has plenty of those anyway.

I have just joined this site so bear with me. I have been going to slimming world on and off after having my son who is now 4. Been successful most of the time. I recently stopped going to group as I couldn't afford it at the time, but I have been getting on okish since. It's difficult to stay on track knowing you don't have to go in to get weighed or face anyone. This site is helping me along the way as it's so helpful. Just checked the syn value of my planned lunch (super fat free noodles) which are free, so I'm off to make my noodles :)

OMG!!!!!!! 6lb off for me this week. only another 2 to go for 2stones!!! soooooo pleased xx

H Ladies, What am I doing wrong with the stickers on my signature, it only seems to let me put 2 on before its telling me I'm only allowed 250 characters, but you guys seem to have loads more than that!! Is it because I have not had enough posts yet maybe? xx

H Ladies, What am I doing wrong with the stickers on my signature, it only seems to let me put 2 on before its telling me I'm only allowed 250 characters, but you guys seem to have loads more than that!! Is it because I have not had enough posts yet maybe? xx

Yes it might be. I think your signature "allowance" goes up with your post count.

Yes it might be. I think your signature "allowance" goes up with your post count.

Thanks Theria, WOW, well done on your progress that is fantastic, a real inspritaion to keep going xx

Thanks Theria, WOW, well done on your progress that is fantastic, a real inspritaion to keep going xx

Thank you :)

It's been a bit up and down - but what I've found is that I just have to keep plodding on. I can't get disheartened by a a small gain - espcially if I've been off plan! I can see myself using these SW principles for the rest of my life because it doesn't feel like "being on a diet" so I just have to keep going. I feel so much better than I did and yesterday I had some lovely compliments from work colleagues I hadn't seen for a while. That's a good feeling :)

I have just joined this site so bear with me. I have been going to slimming world on and off after having my son who is now 4. Been successful most of the time. I recently stopped going to group as I couldn't afford it at the time, but I have been getting on okish since. It's difficult to stay on track knowing you don't have to go in to get weighed or face anyone. This site is helping me along the way as it's so helpful. Just checked the syn value of my planned lunch (super fat free noodles) which are free, so I'm off to make my noodles :)

Welcome Bexystar, good luck with your plan, the support is great on here. I am quite new too and have a long way to go but keep going its worth it. Surely is better for the scales to go down than keep going up!!! xx

HI all

Starting from scratch today. Drawing a line under the last few weeks as i keep playing with the same 2lbs. I have 12 weigh ins til xmas (I'm not including this saturday as I have only just started afresh today) so I estimate I could have lost 1.5 stone by the time it gets to xmas which I would be happy with. I also have a weeks holiday planned for October so have accounted for that.

A food diary is a good idea. Admitted i just put it all in my weight loos diary on minimins but last time I had a little notebook & its been really interesting to compare my progress this time to last time too

Good luck on the 16 I'm looking forward to getting back in the 14 bracket and a size 18, forgotten all about yesterday and also managed to push myself to do 50min workout to make up for it.

This weeks exercise;
Saturday - 40 min
Sunday - 20 min
Monday - 40 min
Wednesday - 50 min

Well chuffed with myself. Got Thursday and Friday off as busy on those days. So then back to it Saturday
Starting to get scared of weighing in n Friday in case the scales don't show what I want.
Fingers crossed we all get what we want from the scales

Sausage casserole for t so should be a pretty low syn day today depending on what my friend does for lunch.

Thats excellent going hun. I'm looking forward to getting going on the exercise but am waiting for the go ahead from my physio after a car accident in spring. I do find myself being more active in general though & having lots more energy which is a good start. I'm in an 18 on top at the minute & a 20 still in jeans but I'm looking forward to dropping that to an 18 too. Good luck for weigh in hun & hope the scales behave x

Morning.

My eldest son has requested fajitas at the weekend. Usually if we have them I would just buy the old elpaso kits BUT I am trying to stay completely on plan.

I need to go in search of breakfast and lunch ideas for a red day and a syn free spice mix for the fajitas. That way I can do a red day and use the BFree wraps for my tortillas, chicken, peppers and onions will be free anyways. I am actually quite excited as this will be the very first time I have ever managed to have a 'treat night' that is still completely on plan.

Annoyingly we have a wedding to go to on Saturday that will consist of two buffets, so I am going to just try and keep away from the pastries/cakes and stick with eggs/chicken/pasta/salad. fingers crossed it has plenty of those anyway.

Just try & be sensible hun but remember too that its a one off occasion so dont let the stress of worrying what to eat stop you enjoying your day. Just have fun, draw a line & move on guilt free. I have an offplan meal every week & have still lost every week so far.

Back