DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hey ladies sorry I havent got online much this past few days so just checking in to say hello. Been sticking to plan all weekend & my sneaky peek at the scales this morning showed they were moving at least. Dont get me wrong I would love another huge loss for a wee bit of a boost but so long as they keep moving in the right direction I'm happy & if they could show a 15 something by the end of the month even better!!!! hahahahaha

Oh my!! Dance Mum you are such an inspiration, you a leaving me well behind now (i've had a bit of a crappy couple of weeks eating plan wise), but I am back on it now with avengence determined to get to that 3st for Xmas first goal. Good Luck xx

Oh my!! Dance Mum you are such an inspiration, you a leaving me well behind now (i've had a bit of a crappy couple of weeks eating plan wise), but I am back on it now with avengence determined to get to that 3st for Xmas first goal. Good Luck xx

Oh dont... I'm a disaster that most of the time cant even manage to have breakfast in the mornings!!!! lol I'm not sure that I'll manage to do 3 stone by xmas coz we are hoping to move house at the end of this month so am going to just aim to maintain my current weight at the weigh in before hand for a couple of weeks until we get settled to take the pressure off myself. Then I have my daughters birthday this weekend coming so we are going out for a big family meal so I'm aiming for a STS the following week (though I am quietly hoping that I will have 6 days to put things right so to speak!!!) There is no point in stressing though coz otherwise as I have seen & done before you end up falling off the wagon... & I dont want to end up chasing that wagon again & not being able to catch it in time!!! lol

well, thank goodness for that, i am heading in the right direction again..phew... -1.5lb this week. 1 lb to go for 2 stones and really hoping the scales start with a 17 next week xx

well, thank goodness for that, i am heading in the right direction again..phew... -1.5lb this week. 1 lb to go for 2 stones and really hoping the scales start with a 17 next week xx

Well done hun... It wont be long until you see a 17 appear on your scales!!!

Well done ohhowiwish and dancemum.

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeee.... This eve I will be flexi-synning! I have had a bacon butty for brekkie so thats my B. Lunch will be savoury rice, ham and cheese for my A, butnthen I am at uni until 6pm, my neices birthday do until about 7.30 and then once home I am thinking a takeaway or fajitas.. The downsides to a takeaway cost, bloated... Downside to fajitas, I have to cook them!

I suppose I will see how I feel when home.. I also got malibu as a pressie so will definitely have a few of those tonight :)

Tbh this whole week hasn't gone too well although I have been trying. It is my first week back at uni and although I thought I was prepared it has really hit me!

Well done ohhowiwish and dancemum.

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeee.... This eve I will be flexi-synning! I have had a bacon butty for brekkie so thats my B. Lunch will be savoury rice, ham and cheese for my A, butnthen I am at uni until 6pm, my neices birthday do until about 7.30 and then once home I am thinking a takeaway or fajitas.. The downsides to a takeaway cost, bloated... Downside to fajitas, I have to cook them!

I suppose I will see how I feel when home.. I also got malibu as a pressie so will definitely have a few of those tonight :)

Tbh this whole week hasn't gone too well although I have been trying. It is my first week back at uni and although I thought I was prepared it has really hit me!

Happy Birthday Redmel!!!!!! Did you not know that everything was syn free on your birthday???? :birthday:

Seriously though dont beat yourself up. Just draw a line under it tomorrow & move on. Its too easy for us to stress & beat ourselves up over a few naughty days & we end up doing ourselves more harm than good so have a lovely birthday & enjoy a couple of malibus this evening after uni xx

Happy birthday Mel! I'm aiming for no Syns today and treating myself to a Chinese tomorrow! Go for it xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks guys... I will relax a bit and enjoy myself.

Hi Everyone, just thought I'd pop in and say I have had a really positive last few days and feel as though I am really back on track. I made my first ever soup last night and have to say its a real revelation, really scrummy, just loads and loads of veg and a couple of chicken stock cubes, salt & pepper and a little low fat creme fraiche just to finish it off. I didnt actually eat any last night but myself and my hubby have just had a huge bowl each for lunch and its gone down a storm. Will be trying many more combo's now, will never buy tinned soup again :-D

Hope everyone is having a good week and best feet forward into the weekend ladies xx

Hi Everyone, just thought I'd pop in and say I have had a really positive last few days and feel as though I am really back on track. I made my first ever soup last night and have to say its a real revelation, really scrummy, just loads and loads of veg and a couple of chicken stock cubes, salt & pepper and a little low fat creme fraiche just to finish it off. I didnt actually eat any last night but myself and my hubby have just had a huge bowl each for lunch and its gone down a storm. Will be trying many more combo's now, will never buy tinned soup again :-D

Hope everyone is having a good week and best feet forward into the weekend ladies xx

Yummy I love homemade soup! Tend to stick to vegetable but do want to try one with meat in! I've also made carrot and coriander in the past, that's really yummy with a little spicy kick to it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I need to get my backside in gear & start making some soup again!!! Its getting to the right weather for it too x

Hi guys so late in posting sts this week again but as long as not a gain I'm happy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

5lbs off for me this week & I got my 4 stone shiny!! Just 1lb off my half way point & 2 lbs off club 20. Big family meal out tomorrow though so I'm not hopeful for reaching them next week x

5lbs off for me this week & I got my 4 stone shiny!! Just 1lb off my half way point & 2 lbs off club 20. Big family meal out tomorrow though so I'm not hopeful for reaching them next week x

Yay!! Thats fantastic Dance Mum - 4st in 9 weeks!!

STS for me this week - I'm ok with that even though I have been mostly good. I think a couple of days on SE for me this week just to get things moving again.

Good luck to all for this week.

I am aiming to do it alone, too! tried a group ages ago, they didn't get vegan, veggie was all around eggs, quark and quorn, so trying alone and looking for others to busk along with!!!! still getting the hang of the site!

Back