DOING SW FROM HOME???

I am thinking of starting slimming world again, as feel I would understand the diet better and get more support from minimins than I did from going to group,
Thank you everybody for sharing your stories with us newbies

Well done to everyone on ur losses! I lost 2lbs this week which was a welcome surprise as my losses are usually so small. I am now 4lbs away from my 5stone but seems to be taking forever to get out of this stone bracket and down into the next. Still perseverance, will power and the great support on here I know will get me there sooner or later! Have a good week ladies :)

I am thinking of starting slimming world again, as feel I would understand the diet better and get more support from minimins than I did from going to group,
Thank you everybody for sharing your stories with us newbies

Welcome along xx

Well done to everyone on ur losses! I lost 2lbs this week which was a welcome surprise as my losses are usually so small. I am now 4lbs away from my 5stone but seems to be taking forever to get out of this stone bracket and down into the next. Still perseverance, will power and the great support on here I know will get me there sooner or later! Have a good week ladies :)

wow well done u, keep it up, i hope to get to this bracket one day.....and then some more!!!! xx

I put on 1lb this week :( . I know why but i'm a little fed up with myself. After 10 weeks of sticking to plan I had a blip, i had been staying the same the past few weeks and this weekend i was ok with the food but slipped back to my old way regarding drink. I lost count of the syns enjoyed wine and jack daniels on Fri and Sat night. I do think if my weightloss hadn't come to a stop I wouldn't have done it.

Moving forward this week NO ALCOHOL and more exercise.

Hi everyone......I have news....which is very exciting to me anyway and I just thought i'd share it with you guys.

When I started out in August my size 22 trousers/jeans were EXTREMELY TIGHT, this is one of the main reasons I decided I needed to sort myself out, I was adamant I was not going to buy any 24's and certainly didnt want to get to the 26's I have worn before in my past!!

My good news is that this weekend I have had to purchase a pair of skinny jeans in a 20 and a pair of black work trousers in a 20, both fit really comfortably and I am so pleased. Next step is down into an 18 which I have not been able to wear since I was 21, a whole 21 years ago !!!!!!!!!

Good luck for this week ladies xx

Well I had my family meal out yesterday (which was completely off plan unless oreo cheesecake became syn free overnight!!! lol) I stayed on plan right up to the meal & got straight back on plan immediately after including having my 15 syns that evening. I've had a look at the scales this morning & they are showing 1lb up so hopefully I'll be able to shift that before weigh in on saturday morning

Ohhowiwish... its an amazing feeling isnt it when you go shopping for clothes in a smaller size!!! Well done hun x

Hi everyone......I have news....which is very exciting to me anyway and I just thought i'd share it with you guys. When I started out in August my size 22 trousers/jeans were EXTREMELY TIGHT, this is one of the main reasons I decided I needed to sort myself out, I was adamant I was not going to buy any 24's and certainly didnt want to get to the 26's I have worn before in my past!! My good news is that this weekend I have had to purchase a pair of skinny jeans in a 20 and a pair of black work trousers in a 20, both fit really comfortably and I am so pleased. Next step is down into an 18 which I have not been able to wear since I was 21, a whole 21 years ago !!!!!!!!! Good luck for this week ladies xx

Well done!! It's such a nice feeling to get into smaller clothes I think!! Bring on the 18's :)

A sinner returns...had a bad bad few weeks but am back ...and will be good

For my sins also aiming to drink 2l of the dreaded water a day...and if I,sin again 3!!!!

Thanks everyone, feeling very happy and spurred on at the mo xx

Hello, well birth'day' turned into a few days!!!!! My mum, sister and friend all got me chocs n wine. Hubby got me slippers and malibu and we had an indian takeaway.

It was also my niece's birthday so there has been cake lingering for days as well as the chocs n alcohol. I tried dishing them out but no one would take many as they were for my birthday!

Anyway, I just gave up on Sat night and thought that the Thurs & Fri had been so bad anyway I might as well start fresh on monday. So the malibu is now almost gone and i helped hubby and the kids polish off numerous bags of popcorn/doritos/onion rings

Today showed a 2lb gain... Nevermind, I am back on it today, although have had a few chocs.

Dance mum your losses are amazing! Andvwell done to everyone else too, all so committed :)

Aww am cross with myself. For the first time in 12 weeks since starting my SW journey I've eaten through my emotions and gone off plan . I've even opened a box of chocs that have been sitting on my side board since mid July and they're not even ones I like :((

I'm doing it at home too, with no SW support either online or at meetings. I also don't like to weigh myself as I've gained way too much this past 2 years. So instead of getting upset with what is on the scales, I'm going to do SW at home until Christmas and if my clothes feel a bit more lose by then I will weigh myself. That's another reason I didn't want to go to classes, as being weighed infront of everyone is a bit embarressing. I complete a SW food diary each week and follow the plan, the only thing I don't do is weigh myself (sounds silly I know!) but I will get to the stage when I am confident enough to step on those scales!
Hope we can all support each other on here, good luck everyone! :)

I'm doing it at home too, with no SW support either online or at meetings. I also don't like to weigh myself as I've gained way too much this past 2 years. So instead of getting upset with what is on the scales, I'm going to do SW at home until Christmas and if my clothes feel a bit more lose by then I will weigh myself. That's another reason I didn't want to go to classes, as being weighed infront of everyone is a bit embarressing. I complete a SW food diary each week and follow the plan, the only thing I don't do is weigh myself (sounds silly I know!) but I will get to the stage when I am confident enough to step on those scales!

No it's not silly Pearlie, It's very easy to get hung up on numbers. Although its a good measurement of how you are doing its not the only way. You are right to do what is best in your own situation. Good luck, You sound very motivated! x

WHOOOOP WHOOOOP Yayyyy -3.5lb for me today, which takes me into the 17's, very happy bunny this morning :-D xx:party0011::party0011::party0011: Good Luck everyone xx

No it's not silly Pearlie, It's very easy to get hung up on numbers. Although its a good measurement of how you are doing its not the only way. You are right to do what is best in your own situation. Good luck, You sound very motivated! x

I agree with sewingbee, u should do whatever is best for u personally.
Another thing I do is take measurements every 3months, sometimes when the scales arent showing me kindness, I find iv lost inches instead, that always perks me up!
I also used a picture of myself before I first started that I really liked at the time, I thought I looked nice and slim and it was one of my fave pics. I now retake that same pic, in same dress, to see the difference, the feeling is amazing when u look at it and notice little curves or less lumps and bumps! Sometimes its hard to see ourselves as slimmer if we are so used to being overweight, not really believing friends/family when they say 'wow u look great/you've lost weight etc' this is a great way to really reflect on what everyone sees but quite often we dont. My 'slimming pics' saved on my pc are the reason il never go back and possibly the only true way I can really SEE myself as having lost all that weight :D

Hi everyone
Newbie here hope I can join this great supportive thread. I do SW from home too and am really enjoying all the lovely food you can have on EE. Well done to you all for your amazing losses x

Hi everyone
Newbie here hope I can join this great supportive thread. I do SW from home too and am really enjoying all the lovely food you can have on EE. Well done to you all for your amazing losses x
welcome welcome, the more the merrier, we r stronger together xx

Some really good losses, and I think everyone's weight loss has come and found me lol.

Not been on track now for about 5 weeks, but all is now sorted, so I can start to get back on track and get out on my bike

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Back