DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hope you are all having a good week so far ladies? Well done to those that have lost again, espec u Dancemum, the weight seems to be falling off u, u are becoming the talk of the group! :) I weighed in a day early and lost 1lb this week, which I am happy with, as am out for a meal tonight and as I have been SO super good the last month, have decided to treat myself and flexi syn my indian/drinks just for the night.

Also for people at a standstill (such as myself over the past few months) I agree with both Pippalata and lougalx advice, a little switch around of the plans works wonders, should stop ur body becoming complacent and help mix it up. Alternatively having a few days off, may mean a slight gain on next WI but then hopefully a shift with abit extra the week after. Even a gym instructor once told me this, let ur body think uv gone back to ur old ways, eat a few naughties, then shock it back into action. Both these have worked in my experience in the past.

And a big welcome to all the newbie do at homers, ul love it here :)

Last edited:
Well done on your loss nicci! Enjoy your meal out :)

My week has been absolutely shocking, AF has been messing me around since Sunday and has hit me full flow today I feel awful like a train has hit me :( ...had pizza hut on weds, ate a whole bag of cadburys giant buttons on monday and ive used all 15 syns pretty much on other days too...just wanted to eat rubbish recently and its beginning to annoy me now as I really want to get into the 8s (currently 9st 6lb) im so close yet so far...need a good kick in the behind!

Feel like giving up on this week though as my mum inviting me to TGI Fridays tomorrow for bar snack and cocktails then im staying over and my dads doing us bacon sandwich in the morning which I know doesnt have to be bad, can take my own HE B bread and remove fat.

My head is so messed up this week....need to give it a good wobble. Sorry for the rubbish post!

I still haven't screwed my head back on straight. I don't think a jump from 30mg amitriptyline to 50mg is doing me any favours. Totally wiping me out. Hoping another week and I'll be used to them. Did a rough weigh in yesterday and I think I had a 2lb gain over the last 2 weeks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and no damage onnthw scales, im actually 9st 5lb so 1lb lost sp far .. god knows how?! Hopefully still the same for official WI Monday.

Hope ypu feel better soon BMA x

4.5lb loss for me this week so the 4lbs I gained last week from it being my birthday and being on holiday have gone and 1/2 another lb as well so really chuffed. Just hope I can keep it up as I would like to be a stone lighter by xmas.

Been a coward, not touched the scales. Head is ready to start again on Monday food has all been brought and ready for the meals for the week. X

Hi All, I have decided to give SW a try from home again after being ill for a while. Im back and raring to go :) Got weighed today so I am about to sit and plan my week of meals ready to start tomorrow and have my Diet Diary as its called to hand which I got off ebay its fab and is SW friendly :D I hope you all dont mind me posting :D Its lovely to see so many successful journeys :D x

I hope everyone is well and had a good weekend. I am quite pleased at the moment as I've lost 3.5lbs since coming back from holiday. Last week was a bad week as was super unorganised but still the same so hoping a very good week will sustain that. I need to buy the new magazine for some inspiration. Has anyone tried any new recipes lately?

I've been lingering for a while, losing and putting on the same 7lbs for about a year. Oh dear! Am determined to have a good crack at it now and get fit and healthy. Am 15.9 as of yesterday. Have lost 3lbs over the past 2 weeks. I'm hoping to lose 1lb a week and be 52 lbs lighter by this time next year. :)

Sorry to hear ur having a bad week Tigger, we have all been there im sure. Actually iv been pretty awful myself, as my naughty meal last Friday, rolled into the whole wknd of a lazy Saturday ordering Chinese takeaway, then sandwiches, crisps and cakes at a kids party on the Sunday! Very unlike me, so am a bit cross with myself as im literally 1lb away from the next stone bracket that iv been trying to get into for months! But...I think we should both just let it be, not beat ourselves up too much, draw a line under it and get back on track for the forthcoming week. Positive vibes :) I may even try a few days Success Express for damage limitation...

Hope u feel better soon BMA and hope everyone else is having a more successful week than me! Lol x

Good Morning everyone, hope its a good one for you all. -1.5lb for me this week :)

Sorry to hear that some of us are finding it a bit difficult at the moment, I do count myself in this too. For the past couple of weeks I have definitely not been on plan 100% AGAIN.

I had a bit of a blip about a month ago when the same thing happened but then I pulled myself back up by the boot straps and cracked on....I need to do this again. We need to remind ourselves of how far we have come and the determination it took to get this far, plus, how we felt right at the beginning causing us to start this thing in the first place. So.. best foot forward for another week.

If this weeks not been your best then just draw a line under it, start again and dont beat yourself up about it, we are only human......its just we'd like to see less of our human selves than we currently do!!!!! :-D

Good Luck everyone xx

Hi everyone, I've decided to do slimming world from home. Hopefully joining this thread will give me the boost I need x

sts for me this week.

Lost 2lb in my first week straight back on in the 2nd :(

Back