DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi. I am new to minimins (just joined). I started slimming world this week and going it alone. I just haven't got time to attend a class. I'm hoping to lose a stone. I could do with some back up

Hi guys dont know if im familiar to anyone x i lost a fair amount of weight in 2012 got to target and then had a baby in october 2013 (stopped group in early pregnancy after loooots of pressure from my consultant) and now my boy has had his first birthday i feel ready to lose the baby weight) im still breastfeeding him quite heavily as he has trouble eating solids (long story/medical reasons) so i didn't want to compromise my milk supply by feeling the need to lose weight... anywho i got onto the scales today and im 11st 3lbs so need to lose 17lbs to get back to target which I'm happy with and I'm following the extra easy plan from memory and weighing at home good luck everyone x x x

Hi all. 3 days in and still going strong ☺. I resisted pizza today so pleased with myself. My weigh day will be on Monday so I really hope to have lost something/anything.

Hi guys don't know what's going on with me but I just can't seem to stick to plan everyday I start a new and everyday I fail. Halfway back to where I began my clothes that I shrunk into r now tight and I'm dreading having to get the last few fat bits I have left out. Someone please help me get my head into the game

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies, -1lb for me this week......at least its the right direction:) - Good Luck everyone xx

Hi everyone!! Can I join you lovely peeps please? I've just signed up for SW online - I've already got all the books, but I felt i needed the extra boost of the online syns calculator etc, at least until I get back into the swing of things.

I really need to stop yoyo-ing and faffing about and get stuck in for the long haul.

:)

Day 1 of Slimming World from home, have followed slimming world off and on for over 10 years and it works! Joined a class earlier in the year but found it difficult to settle in to an established 'clicky' group. In the end I just paid and weighed and went home, so didn't see the point of keep going. Have had success before doing it at home, since I've been off work since May the weight has crept up and being only 5ft I can't get any bigger, so time to take back control :)

Hi guys don't know what's going on with me but I just can't seem to stick to plan everyday I start a new and everyday I fail. Halfway back to where I began my clothes that I shrunk into r now tight and I'm dreading having to get the last few fat bits I have left out. Someone please help me get my head into the game

Oh bma im the same its so hard. Ive put everything back on. I just dont know what to do anymore. When i was on here everyday it worked ive got to come on and confess everyday again, i think that way it gets me thinking sw again. Wishing you all the luck mate. Its a long road and there must b a way....

Oh bma im the same its so hard. Ive put everything back on. I just dont know what to do anymore. When i was on here everyday it worked ive got to come on and confess everyday again, i think that way it gets me thinking sw again. Wishing you all the luck mate. Its a long road and there must b a way....

I'm glad its not just me but i do wish for u that u weren't. I know my head will be back into it but having a hubby who likes takeaways and chips and gets fed up of cooked meals doesn't help me at all. Oh what to do. Gd luck bubble xxxx

2lbs on for me this week

Oh no. Do you know why, Maisiem? Always think it's so much worse when you don't know why and you've been good! Good luck for next week.

Kathy

Oh no. Do you know why, Maisiem? Always think it's so much worse when you don't know why and you've been good! Good luck for next week.

Kathy

Yep Kathy had a bad week two weeks ago as I had a sore throat etc and DS2 has not been great either but I got a sts. However I had another bad week last week with a lot of lack of sleep - DS2 being sick etc and ended up on plan only 3 days out of 7 and even they were a bit iffy.

So I kind of knew I was going to gain. Didn't manage to sort myself out over the weekend but back on it today so hoping to at least sts this week, but fingers crossed that 5 really good days will give me a small loss.

Sorry to hear you are struggling BMA and Bubble, such a shame with all your hard work that for whatever reason you cant get back on track. Unfortunately if your heads not in the right place to do it, its less likely that you will, you just keep beating yourself down and eventually give up...speaking from experience. Although with food optimising iv done better than any other 'diet' we all have days where we are just not 'in the mood' to be restrictive. Easy to say, just start a new, refresh and keep going when you are not the one going through it...So il say what I said to a friend of mine, you have to WANT to do it, not because you think you should, or half heartedly try to be good, because you really want to, if your head/heart isnt in for whatever reason, wait until it is, im sure at some point you will have that 'moment' that sets you right back on track, more determined than ever, after all thats how this started in the first place right...? :eek: Best of luck to u both ladies x

Sorry to hear you are struggling BMA and Bubble, such a shame with all your hard work that for whatever reason you cant get back on track. Unfortunately if your heads not in the right place to do it, its less likely that you will, you just keep beating yourself down and eventually give up...speaking from experience. Although with food optimising iv done better than any other 'diet' we all have days where we are just not 'in the mood' to be restrictive. Easy to say, just start a new, refresh and keep going when you are not the one going through it...So il say what I said to a friend of mine, you have to WANT to do it, not because you think you should, or half heartedly try to be good, because you really want to, if your head/heart isnt in for whatever reason, wait until it is, im sure at some point you will have that 'moment' that sets you right back on track, more determined than ever, after all thats how this started in the first place right...? :eek: Best of luck to u both ladies x

Thx nic, its nice to know there's people out there to support us both. I had a good day yesterday did go over syns slightly but nothing compared to what I would normally do. And so far today I'm on a roll. Had ready break for breakfast and then a salad that consisted of diced cucumber, tomato, red onion with grated cheese all mixed together nestled on a bed of little gem lettuce used as spoons to eat it with and then a little salad cream

Just brought hoping still free on EE

ICELAND TENDER COOK Liver in a rich gravy

and

ICELAND TENDER COOK braising beef in a rich gray

Can someone please check and see if these are still syn free if not what the syns are, online they seem well out of date for the syns

Thanks in advance

Seby

Just brought hoping still free on EE

ICELAND TENDER COOK Liver in a rich gravy

and

ICELAND TENDER COOK braising beef in a rich gray

Can someone please check and see if these are still syn free if not what the syns are, online they seem well out of date for the syns

Thanks in advance

Seby

As far as I know they're still free as of last yr anyway.... Braised steak in onion gravy-free,
....I buy the lamb in minted gravy and that is free

Evening all, I find myself returning with my tail between my legs, needing support as I am really struggling. Trying do hard with no results what so ever. Hoping that being back on here with your support will help x

Back