DOING SW FROM HOME???

I'm on it more or less, had bad weekends but generally on plan in week will weigh in this week then let u know what losses I've had over the last two weeks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I haven't been great either bma. I keep scoffing junk and although I am not going badly off plan I am going over syns everyday!

I haven't been great either bma. I keep scoffing junk and although I am not going badly off plan I am going over syns everyday!

I know its horrendous if only we could flick a switch in our brains eh lol

Hi everyone,
I have just done my 1st week as a online member :) I only lost 1.5lbs but I did have a weekend in Devon for hubbys birthday where I eat cake & drank wine so not too bad!!!

x

Keep at it, the great thing about SW is that it's a way of life and in life there are several treat days and that's ok! :)

I think I would go mad if I could not have the odd treat weekend!!! :)

Well well well, ull never believe it but I've lost 5.5lb in two weeks. Omg I am so chuffed. That means I've only got 13.5lb to get back to where I was. Do u think I could do that by Christmas?

sts for me this week. Really need a kick up the bum although to be fair this has been a pretty manic week. Never mind better try harder next week.

WOW bma that is brilliant.

I struggle the most when I am stressed and just lately I am very very stressed.

I've had a lovely bacon on toast this morning. I will pick up some salad, for lunch, from the co op on my way back from the little kids' swimming lesson. I am fed up of losing and gaining the same pound or two!!!

Good day everyone :)

WOW bma that is brilliant.

I struggle the most when I am stressed and just lately I am very very stressed.

I've had a lovely bacon on toast this morning. I will pick up some salad, for lunch, from the co op on my way back from the little kids' swimming lesson. I am fed up of losing and gaining the same pound or two!!!

Good day everyone :)

On no, I know the feeling tax credits have started taking 12 a week off me without notification so that makes us 170 a month short every month. Hoping letters arrive today so I can ring em n see wot they playing at. We struggling now never mind losing another 50

I'm back on doing the plan from home. Have done a large shopping trip so have lots of fresh and yummy ingredients. I am hoping to lose at least half a stone by Christmas, so hello everyone again. :)

That's me now into the 11s ... This time last year I was 13.3 and now I'm 11.10 .... (Baring in mind I wasn't on plan all summer) lol and feel so much more confident already! back on plan now to shred the last 1 stone 10lb..... Can't wait to get back to 10 stone!

But I will be happy when I get 10lb off as at 11 stone I can wear size 12 jeans really comfy an size 10 top

Iv now decided to do "extra easy" plan ( Iv always done red days as I'm carb sensitive) but my first week on we plan I lost 3lb so that's amazing! Really chuffed and wow EE plan is SOO good ..... So here's to my losing 10lb before Xmas (one can hope) lol

Good luck lady's and remember nothing tastes as good as skinny feels (not always true

That's me now into the 11s ... This time last year I was 13.3 and now I'm 11.10 .... (Baring in mind I wasn't on plan all summer) lol and feel so much more confident already! back on plan now to shred the last 1 stone 10lb..... Can't wait to get back to 10 stone! But I will be happy when I get 10lb off as at 11 stone I can wear size 12 jeans really comfy an size 10 top

Iv now decided to do "extra easy" plan ( Iv always done red days as I'm carb sensitive) but my first week on we plan I lost 3lb so that's amazing! Really chuffed and wow EE plan is SOO good ..... So here's to my losing 10lb before Xmas (one can hope) lol

Good luck lady's and remember nothing tastes as good as skinny feels (not always true

Well done on your losses so far, and good luck with those last pounds!

I lost 2lbs this week and am in the 15s now, which was great to see on the scales. First time for a long time!

That's me now into the 11s ... This time last year I was 13.3 and now I'm 11.10 .... (Baring in mind I wasn't on plan all summer) lol and feel so much more confident already! back on plan now to shred the last 1 stone 10lb..... Can't wait to get back to 10 stone!

But I will be happy when I get 10lb off as at 11 stone I can wear size 12 jeans really comfy an size 10 top

Haha, had to laugh at the last part of this comment, very true! And after just returning from a long weekend in Belgium, I can confirm that freshly made belgian waffles and hand make chocs def tastes better than skinny feels! Lol. Gained 4lbs which was actually less than I expected as I kind of 'went for it' special occasion and all.

But well done on ur great losses so far, sounds like you are doing fab!
And I agree about EE, its so easy! Iv always followed red/green and have lost quite alot overall and although I personally dont lose as much on EE, it doesnt feel restrictive at all and I use it if im eating out or at a friends where things not fully in my control. I have been food optimising for over 2.5years (with a few off plan weeks/months here and there of course) but I really do feel its a way of life now. I set out to just shift a stone for my brothers wedding, thinking that would be hard enough after battling with my weight since I was a teenager, now 5 times that, im the slimmest iv been since I was about 13! Cannot praise this diet enough! All hail Slimming World! Lol.

Back