DOING SW FROM HOME???

We'll done lady's! And omg I could not agree more Belgium waffles are amazing! Did you try the fries? There unreal

My problem is I work abroad with my job so i spend 5 months in one country then 6 months in another and so on ... And it's pretty hard to follow red days when I'm away but I'm sure I will be able to stick to EE days at least 5 days a week lol

I'm off to Jamaica for 6 months so I shall be living on jerk chicken and rice :)

Good luck all we will get there !!! :)

Hi sorry I've been missin for a couple of weeks, been very busy. The upshot is STS for the last 2 weigh ins, at least no increases!!! Hoping for at least a little loss this week (thursday) only 5lb to go for that 3stone for Christmas xx

We'll done lady's! And omg I could not agree more Belgium waffles are amazing! Did you try the fries? There unreal

My problem is I work abroad with my job so i spend 5 months in one country then 6 months in another and so on ... And it's pretty hard to follow red days when I'm away but I'm sure I will be able to stick to EE days at least 5 days a week lol

I'm off to Jamaica for 6 months so I shall be living on jerk chicken and rice :)

Good luck all we will get there !!! :)

Wow, what do u do as ur job can I ask? Sounds amazing to get to travel around so much. Although as u say bet it can be difficult to stick to SW at times, I for one can never stick to it while im away, too many tempting things we dont always get at home!

I somehow managed only a small gain after my trip away and have since lost most if it, so am very happy. Super strict week next week, then partners birthday (sure to include a meal out and possibly cake somewhere down the line) 1 more week to be good, then the temptations of Xmas will be looming! I myself am planning on enjoying good food and being merry, not worrying what the scales say til the new year.

I started last week doing it from home. Tried the classes but really hated them. The consultant just went around the room going through that people lost and gained. Just found it a total waste. Find I am doing much better on my own!! this site is great! glad to be back!

I have decided to stop going to class as I cannot consistently attend the same class due to work commitments. Also I can use that time in the gym give my busy schedule.

Reading all the above posts is encouraging. I'm not alone going solo and the forum sounds friendly and helpful.

Looking forward to getting to target by Easter 2016

Well after falling off wagon again but with a sts over the last two weeks so I'm stopping now till after Xmas too many worries to try n diet. Merry Xmas all and I'll see u in the new yr

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, I started slimming world a long time ago, got stuck at a weight for a long time (in hindsight) I think it was complacency. I then went to calorie counting, weight watchers, healthy eating etc, lost weight, then gained it, got stuck in a binge cycle. I'm now the weight I was when I left slimming world. I have always done it from home, I don't have an awful lot to lose, only about 1/2 stone (maybe more after xmas). I'm hoping to get a little support to help me here. I am on ig too, but my friends are on there too, and I don't want them to know. X

Hey all. I did SW for about a year in 2013 and lost over 3.5st, but when I started my teacher training I lost the plot and started to stress eat. I have gained back all of that lost weight in 2014 and now that 2015 is looming it is time to start again. This time though I will be doing it from home as I now live too far from my nearest group (I live in the sticks!). That said, my mother still attends her group so I can get good advice and ideas from her over the phone each week.

i just rejoined sw online and was unable to find the books i used last time - have they stopped doing the shopping guide and healthy syns guide etc that they used to do?i can only find recipe books on line

Hi everyone.
I'm starting online this week. Have been going to group since July but fell off the wagon over the last couple of months. Haven't been staying for meetings as i find them really boring as it takes our leader nearly an hour to go through everyones losses so thought i may as well try from home!
Good luck in the new year to all :)
xx

It is doable without paying, I have lost 3 an half stone since May with valuable support from Minimins...no paying or attending anywhere.

Hi All, well I have managed to STS for 7 weeks now!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I do have to admit for the last 4 of those I have been a tad off plan. My aim now is that as Christmas is over and I missed my "lose 3stone by christmas" goal by 5lb, to get back ON plan and get some good losses going in the New Year. Although I have STS I am quite pleased with this in a way as at least none has gone back on and I have maintained for all that time so best foot forward again. Good luck to you all and lets make 2015 our "new me" year xx

Hiya all does any of you have the new plan to hand that's starting this year. I've heard its called ee sp

Not sure how well I'll does the start of this year as we are struggling even more with money now my husband is taking another pay cut so it'll put us down by 360 a month with two dairy free children to feed n nappies to buy. Oh lord really don't know how we're going to manage to eat

Hello all, this time last year I'd gone from 16st 4lb to 13st 2lb and was running 5km 3 times a week then I moved job and my lifestyle changed completely. I've ballooned back up to 15st in a year. I'm disgusted with myself. I cant even look at pictures of myself at the moment. So I start back to work on Monday 5th of Jan and that day is the start of my new year! I've decided to do SW from home as that's how I lost the weight the last time. I tried the meetings at the start for a bit but really wasn't fond of them. I didn't find them very helpful. I thought the structure of the WW meetings was far better but obviously I prefer the SW plan so I'm kinda snookered! I'm hoping that you lovely folk here will help me on my journey. Looking forward to making some new friends along the way x And hopefully next Christmas will be a far happier one :26:

Back