DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi all :)
I started SW last year and reached my goal but I've since gained a half stone. I also want to set my target a little lower this time, so I've a full stone to lose! :break_diet:
I've never gone to a class, but I've heard the new books are great, so I'm wondering if it'd be worth it to go to at least the first class just to get the pack in case some syns have changed etc. Has anyone been before?

Hi Chubbywitch. I think that sounds like a good idea then, with all the help and friendship from this amazing group, I'm sure you'll soon be noticing great differences! :) All the best with whatever you decide to do.

Kathy

Hi - I looked at the on line option but dont you think its a bit pricey paying all that out at once? C xx

Cmcewn, I live abroad so it's my only option tbh. I only went for the 3 month option and using an online code I found, paid €50 for 3 months. I'll probably unsubscribe after that, but at the start it's to keep me on the straight and narrow

Hi All, well I have managed to STS for 7 weeks now!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I do have to admit for the last 4 of those I have been a tad off plan. My aim now is that as Christmas is over and I missed my "lose 3stone by christmas" goal by 5lb, to get back ON plan and get some good losses going in the New Year. Although I have STS I am quite pleased with this in a way as at least none has gone back on and I have maintained for all that time so best foot forward again. Good luck to you all and lets make 2015 our "new me" year xx

Hi, I know how you feel huni, Nov and Dec I only lost a lb each month the rest were STS...and I hadnt cheated which is gutting :(

Hi Chubbywitch, I'm going to do the same. Think the closest to me is on Monday at 7. Do you know if the new books are actually out yet?

Think sometimes you just have to go for it, then re-start the day after! At least you know what to do. Just enjoy your meal out - life's too short! When I go out for a meal, I go out for a meal and don't feel guilty because I know how to sort things afterwards. I never feel guilty, otherwise it turns into a 'diet', instead of a new way of eating. Enjoy! :)

Kathy x

Think sometimes you just have to go for it, then re-start the day after! At least you know what to do. Just enjoy your meal out - life's too short! When I go out for a meal, I go out for a meal and don't feel guilty because I know how to sort things afterwards. I never feel guilty, otherwise it turns into a 'diet', instead of a new way of eating. Enjoy! :)

Kathy x

Cheers Kathy, your probably right. I don't want my OH to feel deprived because I'm doing SW..

Hi, I have decided to follow the SW programme at home. Have been successful in the past at losing weight but my emotional demons take over so I put it back on. Decided 2015 is the year I prioritise my health so committed to losing 2lbs a week. I am looking forward to being part of the forum.

Hi all :) I started SW last year and reached my goal but I've since gained a half stone. I also want to set my target a little lower this time, so I've a full stone to lose! :break_diet: I've never gone to a class, but I've heard the new books are great, so I'm wondering if it'd be worth it to go to at least the first class just to get the pack in case some syns have changed etc. Has anyone been before?

Mirror this weekend has a voucher and meal plan pull outs. Worth joining to get the books the new sp is good and there's all new syn values that you might like to be aware of

Hello, may I join you all, I haven't read though the whole forum yet. I have been on slimming world for years got to target, then had 2 kids and it all (and more) went on since then I can't get rid of it. I have decided I am going to use my old books (with no extra easy) as I'm a veggie it makes more sense. I want to lose around 2-3lb a week I know it's a lot but I will be exercising as well.

Hi there, I am going to start following SW again but my books are a year or so old - I am trying to decide whether to go it alone, sign up on line or join a class. How do you ladies manage to keep up with changes etc. and get the info you need to follow SW doing it at home please? Particularly now they have changed up the plan a little? Do you pick up info here, buy books or use an older version of the plan for instance? Thanks :)

I've never done SW before, but my mum has lost loads and has recently been crowned Miss Slinky, whatever that's all about! I've picked up some books from eBay and I'm planning to give it ago. What am I missing from classes - I'm not really keen on being part of a group and doing cheering etc.

Hi there, I am going to start following SW again but my books are a year or so old - I am trying to decide whether to go it alone, sign up on line or join a class. How do you ladies manage to keep up with changes etc. and get the info you need to follow SW doing it at home please? Particularly now they have changed up the plan a little? Do you pick up info here, buy books or use an older version of the plan for instance? Thanks :)

There's a free voucher in this weekends mirror you could go pay just £4.95 and have the updated books

I've never done SW before, but my mum has lost loads and has recently been crowned Miss Slinky, whatever that's all about! I've picked up some books from eBay and I'm planning to give it ago. What am I missing from classes - I'm not really keen on being part of a group and doing cheering etc.

I've never been to classes, but finally joined and for me it's the draw of the proper scales the knowing that if you loose it's genuine not dodgy home scales and thought of having to weigh it's so much nicer when you've tried your best. I'm not s big fan on all the group things but the support is great in the right group.
I do think tho if your really focussed you can do it from home and save the £5 a week for yourself

I've not made enough posts to pm or view profiles yet, but I'll have a look at the Woman magazine website and the mirror one as well. That said, I think the books from eBay will be helpful. I was hoping they might arrive in the post this morning so I can get started on Monday, but they haven't arrived so far. Poor postie's probably submerged under January sales parcels!

Back